westminster council claim ticket not dislayed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had one (and a clamp) revoked after I demonstrated that I had correctly paid for parking, and the ticket was obscured by a previous one in a 'ticket holder' thingy supplied with the car. I'd accidentally slid the new one behind an old one in haste. The 'in windscreen' issue is interesting, of course you can't put it 'in' the windscreen. If they are going to be picky, why not you too?

Why aren't we revolting?

thanks adamna.

It's true, what does "in " windscreen mean? especially since I recall a lot of tickets have glue on the back which instruct you to affix on to a window.

The problem is, the adjudicator is funded by the councils themselves, so are not really on the motorist side.

do i really want to risk a whole morning off work and another £40 when I've no more than a 50/50 chance.

The adjudicator is supposed to be 'independent'. The problem is that they are not in a position to vary a discretionary decision, and it sounds to me like this one is discretionary.

Anyone else know more?

Why aren't we revolting?

three threads merged, please keep single issues in one thread.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.