minimum monthly payment - 'credit'?

willtheywontthey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the banks have, as a result of FOS intervention, offered you your full claim as a 'goodwill gesture' and credited it into your account are you correct to assume this is actually 'your' money and it is an 'input' into your monthly account and should be considered as a direct payment towards your monthly repayment? eg Mint paid me #1500 this month (allegedly) but still phoning me wanting monthly payment!

the amount they paid back was either same exactly as I asked or more. The monthly repayment expected of me was LESS than the amount they 'credited' back to my account but did not 'use' towards my monthly payback. eg they in one case gave me 1500 pounds and I owed them something like 75 pounds, in another case got 380 pounds and owed them for the month 120 or less. The sods even charged me late payment charge! here we go again.... ;)

Even if I owed them 'more' than the amount they credited back to me surely that should be counted towards what I 'owe' that month?