kensington mortgages

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi olive sorry to hear ur daughter hast been well hope she is making a mead now yes i agree no43 is nasty have u noticed he has keep quite now i think he is one of kensington employee,s . no the man didt turn up so far they did send me another letter stating he will be coming round so i resent the 1st letter again even thro i know they receieved it cos i checked and when they phoned i told the girl if that man turns up ill cal the police and have him removed . and sure kensington for the charges and stress they have caused me but today letter arrived my case is now with there solictors so im off to see mine on monday and then wait for the fireworks to start . im ready for them now i have got over the stressed out bit and now ready to fight with them nasr

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there sorry I havent replkied. It seems my subscribtion isnt emailing me properly. Yes ananya is right(hi ananya) in the costs. Read uop on what the difference is between them first though before you decide what to do. There is loads of advice on here and the templates.

Let us know how you get on. I have just got my statements and sent of my requests for the money. If it works it looks like I will be able to clear the debts and have money left over. Cool

I am pleased the cccs were able to help you as well.

Hi Olive :)

Good luck with the claims, I'm about to start my own battle with 2 of our old mortgage companies so we'll have to compare notes :)

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again nascrity.

KMC will apply to the court for a hearing to gain possession of the property and you will get a bundle of papers through the post, giving you a hearing date and all the defence documents and claimants documents along with it.

When that comes, you will have to file your defence and you will get all the help you need to do that on CAG :)

hi last thursday it was passed to there solictors how long does this take before i get the papers have a lady from tth council coming to see me at home tomorrow thanks for u help im grateful too u

Hi again, I really don't know how long it will take, it will depend on how quick they deal with your case and when the courts can allocate a hearing.

I would imagine it will be a couple of weeks or so.

When the lady comes from the council, remember to have every bit of relevant paperwork to back you up. Also, don't let them try and say you are making yourself intentionally homeless by being repossessed, I picked up a leaflet from the court explaining your rights when we were there back in January and if you lose your home because you cannot afford the repayments through no fault of your own, such as job loss or illness, then you haven't made yourself intentionally homeless.

Anyway, good luck.

hi annaya thanks for ur reply . i spoke with my solictor last week and she told me she has writen to the council.stating she not will accept i am intentionally homless due to my illness . i have now gained a doctors letter stating what my illness is have given this to the solictor and she said they have no choice but to rehouse me under the condition i have. and yes i have 2 years bank statements showing i could pay the mortgage.even for the 1 st months of my illness cos my husband still had to work . which we had to pay a care agency to come in 3 times a day while my husband was working .under all the pressure of rent rises for the business and me being ill he had to close the business down . and from then onwards we couldnt pay the mortgage . we went on income support and recieved a letter stating . there rulings are they cant pay any interest on the mortgage untill i have bben claiming income support for 39 weeks {sep08 ] which will be too late for me . nasrcity

Good news with the housing department though, at least they realise they have an obligation to house you adequately.

Are you asking to keep hold of the house as you can now make full payments plus an amount towards the arrears? Or are you looking to sell and be rehoused with the council?

hi annya i dont have any money left in the house time that kensington have finished with it. and no i cant make any payments on the mortgage due to lack of income so its a council house for us but really im not worried as long as we have a roof over our head and my illness does become any worse . at the end of the day i just want to try and get a near to normal life as poss the house is only bricks and mortar if u u can see what im getting at

regards

nasrcity

Hi there, good luck with the hearing - I hope you get the result you want. Is your solicitor attending with you?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

It will depend on what the judge orders.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi annya i dont have any money left in the house time that kensington have finished with it. and no i cant make any payments on the mortgage due to lack of income so its a council house for us but really im not worried as long as we have a roof over our head and my illness does become any worse . at the end of the day i just want to try and get a near to normal life as poss the house is only bricks and mortar if u u can see what im getting at

regards

nasrcity

Hi again, yes I know what you mean, it is only bricks and mortar after all is said and done.

Some time ago, we were told that if the DJ gave possession back to the lender, we could have asked to be allowed to stay in the property while it was sold, whether this would be possible or not, I really don't know but it might be worth asking your solicitor what your options could be.

You're welcome and good luck for everything.

hi going to court 20th may as kensington have put in repposession order.did offer to pay 301.00intrest only plus 20.00 per month arreas from 31.may but still took it to court ive been sent some more papers to fill in do i send them back to court or take them with me when i go.not paying no mortgage this month sod them ive been paying 250.00per month what i can afford should of been 413.ooper month.sent in my repossesion order to the council.

hi sonic im in courton 9th june . i have filled in my pappers and sent them back i have also registered with the local council as my solicotor reckons cos i cant show i can pay anythink back the judge will most likey award in kensington favour but when the council woam come to see me last week the person b4 me was alsop with kensington she said the more i hear abt this company the more i dislike them she told me she has 20 cases all with mortgages with this pratts. oi dont blame u not paying them this month is this the first time that they have taken u to court perhpas we could compere with what they sned and say to us be interesting anyway good luck if u need to talk please do it does help and they are so good on here with there support good luck nasrcity

Hi Sonic68 and sorry to hear you have the misfortune of being with Kensington too.

You need to fill in your defence forms and return them before you go. Also, if you want to keep your house then I would most definitely pay them, no matter how much you don't want to.

You would probably do better if you started your own thread so people can advise you separately and you don't hijack someone else's thread :)

Hi Sonic, yes you do need to send back the defence forms, if you start your own thread I can help you fill the forms in.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

• 3 weeks later...

hi got a council house on wednesday which we took put the house on the market on friday would i still have to go to court or will they still reposses and sell at auction or will they give time to sell

• 3 weeks later...