modchipfitters rip off ripp off ripp off

master99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DO NOT BUY FROM, [EDIT] THEM! THERE A RIP OFF WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK!!

I bought a XCM shell controller wireless with light kit on the 17th of January 2008,it arrived on 21st January 2008, I installed it followed online instructions, [EDIT] the lights did not work, so i checked it 5 times still didn’t work so a bring it to one of my friends who also is a I.T geek and has all kinds of gadgets and modifies pc and consoles and is a professional at soldering, he installed it still did not work so I contacted [EDIT]

telling them the product is faulty I need a RMA to send it back I got my RMA number they got back there product back on the 24 of January 2008, so you can see I only had the XCM wireless shell light kit for 3 days.

They say they tested it and it works fine, and they want an extra £20 for testing fee, what a Joke, what a rip off, there website clearly says that they will want 25% of the original price for the goods which is £17.50 so 25% of £17.50 is around £4.50 which i would have paid but now they are saying they want £20 if i want it sent back. NO WAY WILL I PAY THAT IT’S A RIPP OFF. They continued to say it takes them 5 hours to test the XCM wireless shell controller light kit. Including dissemble and assemble. “You decide” what a lie!

It is apparent that having it sent back is way to costly it cost more then the XCM wireless light kit which was faulty when i bought it, so now i asked for a full refund of £20.74 including delivery. Guess what they don’t want to give me my money back!!!!! I want my money back under the SALE OF GOODS ACT 1979 as (amended) furthermore Distance Selling Regulations apply where there has been no face to face contact. If you do order goods the cooling-off period of 7 working days kicks-in after the day on which the goods are received. It has been almost 4 working days when I received it and sent it back.

I have E-mailed wrote to them asking for a full refund they have now been ignoring my E-mails and not refunding me [EDIT] is a RIP OFF they give modchip stores a bad name, weather some have you have had good experience is neither here or there, I personally I have been missed treated and ripped off by these unprofessional people. I mean some of there prices are over priced as it is I would put it past them if they where profiteering.

So I had no alternative to contact Trading Standards on the grounds they have there goods back after 4 days and have not given me my money back, and will take it from there. I will get my money back I refuse to be ripped off some of you may say it only £20.74 well if that’s the case let them refund me my money back. They say the product is works, if that’s the case install it in a brand-new wireless xbox360 controller and sell it on for double the price or what ever they sell it for. But these guys are a waste of time keep away they are better modchip stores with fare policies and good refund policies, any good company or Trader would have given my money back with no hassles.

[EDIT]

:D I WON. HALIFAX PAID IN FULL DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT IT WILL BE ALRIGHT:)

Hi all, further to Master99's comments, I have found that if buying online, simply typing the company's name in on a search engine, brings up loads of reviews, i have emptied my online 'basket' a few times through this!

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?