Help Please!

msowing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning,

Could someone please help me?

Yesterday I got a (pretty) picture postcard saying that "they were calling on me next week", but I dont know which firm as there is no address just a phone number:-

01 244 673 052 Extn. 19193

I am at present having problems after CCAing them with Alliance and Leicester CC (MBNA) complaintwith FOS, GE Money (EVans Card) SAR request sent and RBS (Mint CC) With Trading Standards

Please does anyone know whos phone number it is?

Caz

Thanks Kev.

Anyone know if they actually turn up?

Template letter 'DCA - response to home visits' going off in morning by Special Delivery. (Hope its not to late)

Caz

From what I have read here they are more than welcome to turn up in your street (its a free country after all), but not on your property, and there is bugger all they can do, you can order them off your premises, and if they dont go you are within your rights to phone the police and tell them there is a breach of the peace.

Mostly though these are just idle threats to get you to call them .. as you know DONT ever call anybody.

p.s.

just in case they do turn up, get your camera ready to take a photo of the nice muppet and his car reg number in case you would like to use it in a harassment case about them. ;)

:)..

Thanks Kev.

Hope letter gets there before they call because family dont know anything about this and I want to keep it that way

Question. Does the 'English Common Law' cover Wales?

Caz