Mrs P v Littlewoods catalogue.

phatram
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was just wondering if I follow the same route as with the banks, S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), LBA etc?
Yes, exactly the same. I am just starting out on a Next catalogue claim for my daughter.
  • Haha 1

• 13 years later...

Hi,

Just received the following answer to a letter I sent to Littlewoods re Minimum Payment Charges,

Dear *****  **********

I am in receipt of your request for administration charges on your account to be cancelled .

These charges were applied as the minimum payment, shown on your statements, has not been made every 28 days as required. I am therefore unable to cancel the charge.

It is in your best interests to ensure that the correct payment is made on a regular basis to avoid further charges being made.

Kind Regards

Arrears Collections Manager

My answer is as follows,

Dear ******   ********

Thank you for your prompt reply but I question whether you actually read my letter?  

I have NOT missed any payments, I HAVE made a payment each month, admittedly one was late in Nov 2020 even though I had paid twice in Oct 2020.

I am NOT behind with payments, my payments are NOT late and if you continue to add unlawful charges to my account and refuse to refund me ALL of these erroneous charges you will leave me with no alternative but to take legal action against you.

Regards

Problem is it won't send.

Anyone got email address for the arrears collections manager at? Thanks in advance

Littlewoods
Sandringham House
Sandringham Avenue
Chelmsford CM92 1LE
0800 092 3444
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm,
Saturday 8am - 6pm and Sunday 9am - 4pm

Somebody might be along with the address that you need – but be careful, these are the kinds of things which start getting out of control.

Start checking your credit file and also send them an SAR today. If they are keeping accurate records and you have a basis for claiming some compensation and also for bringing an end to it.

Luvly jubbly.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Probably disconnected during the pandemic ...a lot of companies are making it harder to contact them. Have you tried live chat ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

From Littlewoods,

I need to obtain some information in relation to your Data Subject Access request. I work Mon-Fri and can be contacted on **** *******.

If you are unable to contact me during these times, please provide a telephone number and indicate a time when it would be best to contact you and I will arrange for a call to be made to you.

We have also sent correspondence to your account registered email address. If you have already responded to the following request, then please discard this letter.

Yours sincerely

Data Protection Unit

When did you send them the SAR? How did you send it?

have you moved since you took out the account?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sent it last week as per instructions here

Yes dx. Mrs has had an account for decades. This has happened once before, maybe something to do with their 28 day payment rule? We did pay 2 days late in I think Nov last year and it seems to have thrown things out.

I think we made the suggestion on 13 April. That's a full month ago and the SAR would have been satisfied by now.

Secondly, they've been happy to send you threatening letters et cetera to your address. Suddenly they want proof of identity. This is unlawful. The not allowed to do that.

I suggest that you have a look at this post which I made recently 

and compose a reply and post a draft up here. However, you should do it quickly instead of hanging around

then they probably want her to verify she is the A/C holder if you didn't include proof of who and where she is now......

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Not a month ago then.

Then read the link I posted and put up a draft