Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3731 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

just a little sidterack here about cheekiness towards a dca....

I have been returning some of the calls to my pet DCA recently using my skype accounts. I discovered that I could use 2 computers with 2 different accounts to ring my dca at the same time and therefore double my chances of getting through:rolleyes: I then discovered if I pugged the headphone jack of one computer into the microphone jack of the other it is possible to get 2 threat monkeys abusing each other. I then discovered that I could ring 2 different firms at the same time and the experience was even more pleasurable.

Do I need help?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need help?

Yes, but only if you intend to use a 3rd computer

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Oops! Forgot my daily knicker update...

Today we are wearing tight little black shorts :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Leg is a mess. Hospital tomorrow and I aint looking forward to it :|

Thanks for asking though.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Oops! Forgot my daily knicker update...

Today we are wearing tight little black shorts :D

Is that a Royal "We" or is somebody else in there with you?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I'm on my own Fred but I just fancied being a bit posh :p

I'm on my own Fred but I just fancied being a bit posh :p

Aahh. Well I hope it goes OK at the hospital tomorrow.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Fankoo Fred *hugs*

:lol:

Always happy to help where I can!

:lol:

Beware of legal advice given on a private forum - do you REALLY know who is posting? Are they REALLY accountable for their posts? What if you follow their advice and get something wrong?

It was Winston Churchill who said; "Democracy is the worst way to run a country except for all the others"

Advice and comments posted by car2403 are offered purely without prejudice. They reflect only my personal opinion and do not represent the opinion of this forum or it's management. You should always seek legal advice from a qualified legal advisor. As a member of the site team, I disable reputation - reputation points mean nothing, please check my posting credentials yourself and make an informed decision. You shouldn't PM me and await a reply - I may be too late with a response. No replies will be given in Private Messages - just as with getting advice from the forum, getting advice via Private Messages is dangerous. CAG is about sharing successes so others can follow your example, this is primarily why I'm here, so please don't be offended if I don't offer replies in PM that doesn't comply with this. Help CAG to help others by keeping your thread up to date.

USEFUL LINKS; New User Guide to CAG | Can't find what you're looking for? | Intro to Consumer Credit Litigation | Is My Agreement Enforceable | Default (Surleybonds) Template Letter | Defaults - background, removal methods, challenges and taking a claim to Court | Digital Signature Guide | Overdrafts and the CCA

I had a call from "The Telegram Office" in Glasgow, I hung up when I got a bit suspicious as they were asking for personal details, and 1471-ing it found it was Capquest. The same woman rang back a few hours later.

I asked if I could give her another number rather than her using this one (I could hear the excitement in her voice as she agreed to take a 2nd number) and gave her 08454 040506. She asked if it was my work number and I told her it was indeed a business number.... for the Office of Fair Trading where she could discuss her unscrupulous tactics of lying about what company she was calling from.

Edited by natalie

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

I had a call from "The Telegram Office" in Glasgow, I hung up when I got a bit suspicious as they were asking for personal details, and 1471-ing it found it was Capquest. The same woman rang back a few hours later.

I asked if I could give her another number rather than her using this one (I could hear the excitement in her voice as she agreed to take a 2nd number) and gave her 08454 040506. She asked if it was my work number and I told her it was indeed a business number.... for the Office of Fair Trading where she could discuss her unscrupulous tactics of lying about what company she was calling from.

:D:D:D

That's my weekend entertainment sorted - ty

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

just a little sidterack here about cheekiness towards a dca....

I have been returning some of the calls to my pet DCA recently using my skype accounts. I discovered that I could use 2 computers with 2 different accounts to ring my dca at the same time and therefore double my chances of getting through:rolleyes: I then discovered if I pugged the headphone jack of one computer into the microphone jack of the other it is possible to get 2 threat monkeys abusing each other. I then discovered that I could ring 2 different firms at the same time and the experience was even more pleasurable.

Do I need help?

This technique works for connecting DCA's to trading standards too:)

They arent even in Glasgow, she obviously thought because she had a Scottish accent it was more plausible.

She said that she already had the number for OFT, and I replied that I can understand that she probably did, and that I daresay her company has a lot of dealings with them, then i hung up.

I've been looking forward to them calling all day but havent heard a thing.

FAQ SECTION HERE

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

They arent even in Glasgow, she obviously thought because she had a Scottish accent it was more plausible.

She said that she already had the number for OFT, and I replied that I can understand that she probably did, and that I daresay her company has a lot of dealings with them, then i hung up.

I've been looking forward to them calling all day but havent heard a thing.

Theyt do have an office in Glasgow.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

She was calling from the 01252 number

FAQ SECTION HERE

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

oh dear they know your trouble now.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

It doesnt really make any difference, I refuse to deal with them because the debt was in dispute before it was passed to them... what can they do? They can ring... they can write threatograms but they cant actually DO anything. The alleged debt is unenforcable, has a dodgy DN and has been terminated.... Let them do their worst.

FAQ SECTION HERE

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Todays knickers are purple lacy shorts :)

black non lacey things

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Can some one explain this to me please.

I rang my pet DCA today....as I do on my days off to have some fun and Antoinette, if that's her real name said " I need to aks you some security questions ".

" AKS " I said, "what does aks mean?"

She got very upset and hung up on me.

I've noticed a lot of them say "Aks".

What does "Aks" mean and am I missing something?

:D

FAQ SECTION HERE

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3731 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you