Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3726 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

EXCERPT from 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens

Now Scrooge (Bryan Carter) was a squeezing, wrenching, grasping, scraping, clutching, covetous, solitary old oyster.

is that our friend brian after he gets a cpr request

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I was foolish enough not to bookmark it. There was floating around a very detailed list of landline numbers for DCAs. Anyone have a quick linky to this. Be very much appreciated! Ta. I have mucho cheekiness in mind for our DCA chums!

;)

Just enter the name of the DCA CSA

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thank you.

The cheekiness is about to begin....landline discovered.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

cant wait for the update.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Today I'm wearing fucsia pink lacy thong to cheer myself up with leg in cast :p

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

And what have you been up to BB?

Sorry to hear about the cast

Ditto,. What have you been up to?

david

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/234588-accident-waiting-happen.html

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

They're still agruing over whether I have chips of bone in my knee and which other bits I've damaged in my knee and ankle :confused:

Have to go back to the fracture clinic again on Friday. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in a full cast from my thigh to my toes in bloody agony :|

Today I'm wearing a lacy black thong :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Today I'm wearing a lacy black thong :)

Me too.

This annoys my wife :D

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Meanwhile, I'm stuck in a full cast from my thigh to my toes in bloody agony :|

So how long have you been plastered now? :rolleyes:

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

So how long have you been plastered now? :rolleyes:

Errrmmm :???:

Its a joke. "Plastered" as "having been on the drink".

Never as funny when you have to explain it :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Never as funny when you have to explain it :p

Got a mate who whenever he is stopped by the traffic police he just opens the window and tells them he refuses to come out cos he is legless. :D

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

Ture story... I was in a car with a friend of mine (a really quiet guy) driving and he got pulled for speeding. The officer walked over, he wond the window down, the officer said "Is there a reason you were going so fast?" he replied without blinking "Yeah, my foot was 2 far down on the accelerator!"

Both me and the officer were in shock for a second... needless to say he got 3 points and a fine!

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Lol, heres a gooden for you.

My friend was at the cash machine getting some money, a traffic warden walked up to the car parked with its hazard lights on and shouted over 'you know you can't park here don't you? It's double yellow lines' my friend just shouted over his shoulder, 'I know' and carried on. The traffic warden (smirking) proceeded to write out a ticket. My friend finished at the cash machine and walked over to the traffic warden, telling him he was being a bit harsh, 'well I warned you son' and planted the ticket on the windscreen. 'I suppose you did pal', saluted him and walked over to the bus stop. The traffic wardens face was a picture lol.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Originally Posted by starling viewpost.gif

YouTube - VID00040

OK uploaded to youtube.

Note how he threatens me with a doorstep "raid" and how he said he was recording the call as well, aren't they supposed to tell you when they start the call?

Did you send this to the company starling? If not can I? :lol: :lol:

No, no! First we should ask Caggers to watch it and bump up the viewing figures, he doesn't think that anyone would watch this lol! Can't believe that he actually gave you his date of birth, silly silly little boy :lol::lol:

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Is there a you tube DCA baiting thread anywhere, this would make a very entertaining evening with the wine, although I don't think hubby would agree.

George Bernard Shaw

I have annonymous caller reject on my phone, and sometimes I get DCA's ringing on from their mobile phones.

I simply place a small-ad in a couple of national free-ad papers with the DCA's mobile. Laugh? Oh yes.

Frederickson - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Lost - Claiming back from post office

Connaught Collections - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Lowell - CCA sent 11/4/07 - No agreement - returned to client

Moorcroft - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Red Castle - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Copy returned but no T&C's

Robinson Way - CCA Sent 16/5/07

I have annonymous caller reject on my phone, and sometimes I get DCA's ringing on from their mobile phones.

I simply place a small-ad in a couple of national free-ad papers with the DCA's mobile. Laugh? Oh yes.

I love your style

Has anyone seen this video on you tube?

It's so funny, he wants to write them a cheque and asks them to send him a pen lol, then asks if he can pay in Rubles then informs them that he has sent some money to Nigeria and should have a million dollars frozen in his bank account soon, they did tell him he could send them Sadam money from his trip to Iraq though.

Our friends over the water are as bad as us lol.

This one is completely barmy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0JH42FKzw&feature=channel seems that American DCAs will put up with much more abuse than the tin heads here, maybe the revolution hasn't started over there yet.

Edited by 389shell

George Bernard Shaw

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3726 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you