BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• I'm afraid I think I would blitz it so as well as emailing the people you have just messaged, I would send messages out to everyone else. Part of the point is to engage in a campaign say that you disturb everyone. As the landlord has given a "care of" address, I think you could reasonably use that the service of proceedings if you need to. However I suggest that you check on the land registry web search and you may get more information. I'm quite sure that your tenancy agreement entitles you to peaceable enjoyment of your property and so from that point of view – yes there's probably breach. Also, do you have gas central heating and is there a gas safety certificate? Is there an electrical safety certificate? Are there smoke alarms? I think you should start going through the Internet and see what are the obligations of a commercial landlord in the circumstances and get a checklist and see what's missing. Now the time to cause trouble. However, don't forget that this will put you in conflict with your landlord and I expect there will be looking to get you out. When you moved in did you take pictures of the condition of the property? I should start taking pictures now – because if you do end up moving out either because he says you notice or else because you simply decide to up sticks, I can imagine that with this kind of attitude they may be some conflict over the condition of the property and therefore some conflict in respect of obtaining the return of your deposit or at least being refunded all of it. I'm afraid that you need to gear up here.
    • Y daughter just told me she’s been paying off a fine for £600    a bailiff called at her next doors ,  whist there they clocked her car in the drive way , not scorn not taxed off the raid ... I know i know  broken waiting money spending on it [ Ford]  turns out the DVKA took her to court in Bristol long waynaways because she hadn’t told the DVLA she’d moved and BENETTS  bought the debt , and chased her up at the new address to collect the payments ... how horrid is that? 
    • Hi BankFodder,        Thank you for your quick reply,  we feel a bit vulnerable living here with our two very little girls,   your reply is very much appreciated.   The Letting agent is Space4Living,  they say they wont do anything about it,   they only say it is a civil matter.   The landlord's name is on the Tenancy Agreement,   with the letting agent as a 'Care of' Address.   I have just sent an email to the local Environmental Health about everything,     and we will see what they say about it all.   Because the landlord seems not to be bothered about it,    if he does nothing or very little about it,    would he be in breach of our tenancy agreement ?   Cheers,    KFC  
    • Please advise if the following is ok to use?   I will say as follows:   It is admitted that Defendant is the recorded keeper of xxxxxxxx With recent dismissed claims such as claim no. Xxxxxxx it has come to light that the contract with the landowner stipulates 2 hours free parking at the Berkeley Centre car park and thus this case should also be dismissed not wasting valuable court time as the vehicle in question was parked for less than 2 hours.  The claimant in this case is not the proper claimant. As can be seen in their "contract". If there is a valid claimant at all it should be Excel Parking Services and not Vehicle Control Services.   Therefore, if any contract exists at all, the Landowner gave Excel Parking Services that contract. That contract is highly unlikely (although it cannot be proven as the claimant has not produced it) to give Excel Parking Services the right to assume the rights of the landowner and assign rights to another party.   While both Vehicle Control Services (Company number 02498820) and Excel Parking Services (Company number 02878122) have the same 'controlling minds',  & they are run as completely separate companies and cannot assign rights to one another on a whim and/or without the express permission of the landowner and even then, those rights can only be rightfully assigned by the landowner themselves and as that has not been produced as part of their witness statement one can only draw the conclusion that this is because that right (by way of contract of assignment) does not exist.   Further, while dealing with the so called "contract", it is not valid now and was not valid on the day that the event that brings us here today took place. As can be seen clearly on the contract, the contract was made for a FIXED PERIOD of 36 months from 25th November 2010. This means that this contract expired on or around 25th November 2010. As no renewed "contract" has been provided, again one can only assume that on the balance of probability, it does not exist.   In either case, as has been shown, Vehicle Control Services are not the proper claimant therefore there can be no cause of action as Vehicle Control Services has no Locus Standi to make or bring a claim and waste the valuable time of this court. If a contract existed at all (and there was a subsequent breach) it would either be between myself/driver and Excel Parking Services or myself/driver and the landowner. Vehicle Control Services are merely a third party and do not (as they have shown themselves in their own evidence) have a valid contract in place to manage the car park.   There is nothing said in the evidence to assert that Vehicle Control Services are acting as an agency on behalf of the actual contract holder therefore Vehicle Control Services cannot (and indeed do not claim to) have privity of contract. Dunlop Tyre Co v Selfridge [1915] AC 847, in which the action failed because although there was a contract, the plaintiffs were not a party to it and "only a person who is a party to a contract can sue on it," (per Lord Haldane).     This position (Vehicle Control Services being the wrong claimant) is backed up by their own evidence bundle. I refer you to photograph 28, 29 and 30 in the claimant’s bundle which clearly shows a 'Car Park' sign. The logo in the bottom and top right of the signs is for Excel Parking Services and not Vehicle Control Services who are making the claim in this case.   Vehicle Control Services know this to be the case as there have been many dismissed cases and discontinued claims.   Vehicle Control Services -v- Ms A. C6DP7P37 at Birmingham County Court. Dismissed. Wrong Claimant. Vehicle Control Services -v- Unknown. C1DP3H5V at Birmingham County Court. Discontinued. Wrong claimant.   As well as all of the following Discontinued claims. A8QZ6666, 3QZ53955, C8DP9D8C, C2DP0H7C, C1DP3H5V and C8DP37CH et al, all discontinued when it was pointed out to BW Legal that VCS had no right to pursue the matter as they were not the rightful claimant.   It is denied that the Claimant has complied with Schedule 4, Protection of Freedoms Act 2012; see paragraph 5.1a (enclosed). The car park signs are owned by Excel Parking, see claimants bundle 28, 29, 30 photographs and I have not entered into a contract with VCS. Following receipt of parking charge notices and letter before claim, I wrote to the Claimant stating that the Berkeley Centre pay and display car park is not managed by the Claimant but rather another party and invited the Claimant to drop their claim. Upon receipt of County court claim form Under CPR 31.14 on 14th August 2019 I requested evidence of the Claimant’s contract between VCS and the landowner that assigns the right to enter into contracts with the public and make claims in their own name, and proof of planning permission granted for signage etc under the Town and Country Planning Act 2007.  The Claimant refused to comply with this request and have provided no evidence of their connection to Excel Parking. I have yet to receive any evidence of myself the Defendant entering into a contract with the Claimant (Vehicle Control Services) nor any evidence of planning permission granted for signage. It is denied that the Claimant entered into a contract with the Defendant. As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance. ‘VCS had no right to claim damages in trespass against motorists…and that the penalty charges did not constitute, in VCS’s hands, such damages (and) that there was no contract between VCS and the motorist.’ The Claimant did not evidence any contract by the landowner to provide car-park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the carpark is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner. Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim. The proper Claimant is the landowner. The Particulars of Claim is denied in its entirety. It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief at all.   Thanks  
    • Latest info      Creditor Claims Of £535,636,017  This is the extent of the damage Wonga has caused... I hope this serves as a lesson to everyone. Please steer clear of PDLs.
  • Our picks

mr.ton

Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3420 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Bridisco Ltd needs to be targetted ;)

Their web site is "currently unavailable": bdc.png

Maybe they're in trouble and haven't paid the hosting company. Who knows, maybe big Ron will be on here soon looking for help.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Can't get sued if everything on there is true. :D

You should have seen some of the web sites I posted up a few months ago. Mind you, I did remove them. The first one I ever did on this forum was called 'cslrwanchors.com' in honour of my friends at Credit Solutions - that one was up for months!

That reminds me, I've still got to do one for fuzzybobble debt terrorists. That's what they call in the trade a 'wigasm' - when I get a spare moment.

Fred

Edited by Fred Bassett

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

You should have seen some of the web sites I posted up a few months ago. Mind you, I did remove them. The first one I ever did on this forum was called 'cslrwanchors.com' in hour of my friends at Credit Solutions - that one was up for months!

That reminds me, I've still got to do one for fuzzybobble debt terrorists. That's what they call in the trade a 'wigasm' - when I get a spare moment.

Fred

FBDT Ltd has to have a website. Then I can post it on the real Credit Today when the time comes. :D

Then watch the flood of work come in when they see the video promo. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

FBDT Ltd has to have a website. Then I can post it on the real Credit Today when the time comes. :D

Then watch the flood of work come in when they see the video promo. :D

Nag, nag, nag.

4 more posts fred and you hit the 2000 posts. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

4 more posts fred and you hit the 2000 posts. :D

3 now Fuzzy, but Mrs B's making all of the signals that say "finish what you're bloody doing will you, we're going out". Looks like it might be later on when I'm non-compis or tomorrow.

Fred

I hope the website's going to have the awards ceremony I suggested.

Hosted by Bon Ridwell of the non-enforceable CCA department of AIC (A***h***s, Idiots, Cretins). And some over-the-hill 80s comedian trying to re-live his glory days instead of being face down in a brandy tumbler all day.

Edited by F_DCAs
Spelling mistake

I hope the website's going to have the awards ceremony I suggested.

Hosted by Bon Ridwell of the non-enforceable CCA department of AIC (A***h***s, Idiots, Cretins). And some over-the-hill 80s comedian trying to re-live his glory days instead of being face down in a brandy tumbler all day.

like phil cool?, or ben elton?

Last time it was Chris Barrie.

aka Rimmer from Red Dwarf.

Now I know he's not acting and just like Rimmer. A coward trying be something he's not in exchange for a bit of cash.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Phil Cool? Wasn't even sure he was still around. You don't hear much of him these days.

Ben Elton? Now he could sell out very easily, I'm sure. Or perhaps Billy Connolly.

Didnt I see somewhere that the fat slob has an entry on facebook?

If you find it, dont show it to your children, horror comic stuff !

crudittoday

crudittodayawards

may take a while to propogate before they work for all but its a start:)

YAY!!!

And who said 2009 would be bad news and a bleak outlook for ordinary decent peeps. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Didnt I see somewhere that the fat slob has an entry on facebook?

If you find it, dont show it to your children, horror comic stuff !

I need links to DCA staff piccies and videos.

We are the Borg...Erm I mean Fuzzybobblers....They will be assimilated...I mean, made fun of on Youtube. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Not any more its not:D its mine for the next two years, so how best to use it is the next question, i could have a forum up and running in a day or two:cool:

YAY!! firesmiley.gif

I take it that "DCA employees" will be able to join the forums ?

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

YAY!! firesmiley.gif

I take it that "DCA employees" will be able to join the forums ?

I have no intention of stifleing free speech.......unless they pi$$ me off that is:p

Ok just to bring everyone down to earth, setting up a forum is easy, but making it look right will take a bit of time, and making a site that is simaler to there site (but differant enough not to break copyright) will take time too.

i will work on a template for that, but will need "articals" to put in it, otherwise there will be no point;)

Ok just to bring everyone down to earth, setting up a forum is easy, but making it look right will take a bit of time, and making a site that is simaler to there site (but differant enough not to break copyright) will take time too.

i will work on a template for that, but will need "articals" to put in it, otherwise there will be no point;)

Removing Gingerbread stains from clothing isn't a suitable topic then?

News of monthly awards to various DCA's perhaps? Who was given the FB Level 1 certificate for January sort of thing...?

Of course, there would have to be a Hot Headline about a certain consumer group gaining more 'customers' than any of the DCA's.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

dont forget an "artical" on how many CCA requests fuzzybobble debt terrorists ltd has recieved this week...

Oh and dont forget how many Missold PPI claims may be going threw.

And article on how the credit crunch is effecting DCAs. or should the be the CAG crunch?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

NHS Opinion of Comrade Brown's Financial Bail Out Package

The Allergists voted to scratch it, and the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it

The Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve

and the Obstetricians felt they were all labouring under a misconception.

The Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted;

the Pathologists yelled, 'Over my dead body!'

while the Pediatricians said, 'Oh, Grow up!'

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness;

The Radiologists could see right through it, and the Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.

The Pharmacists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow

The Plastic Surgeons said, 'This puts a whole new face on the matter.'

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists felt the scheme wouldn't hold water.

The Anesthesitists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists left the decision up to some assholes

Lloyds pays $350m to end US case

Lloyds TSB said it had taken steps to improve regulation

British-based bank Lloyds TSB has agreed to pay a $350m penalty to US authorities over financial transfers that violated US sanctions.

The US justice department said Lloyds had acknowledged "criminal conduct" and agreed to forfeit the funds in return for an end to its investigation.

US prosecutors say the bank faked records so clients in Iran and Sudan could do business with US institutions.

Lloyds TSB said that it had co-operated fully with the probe.

"We are committed to running our business with the highest levels of integrity and regulatory compliance across all of our operations, and have undertaken a range of significant steps to further enhance our compliance programmes," it said in a statement.

the B*****1t awards for most rubbish spouted.

The weekly B*****1t bleep convos for evertime a dca member lies to you.

The how to get rid of a fieldagent posts.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Wwwwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!

Can't help myself - couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Some of you will already have heard this clip, but a more current title HAS to be imposed as a result of the Reuters announcement.

YouTube - Lloyds TSB deals with terrorist nations! 4000 REASONS NOT TO TRUST LLOYDS TSB

The original recording (well before tonights announcement) was, as the title points out, how criminally negligent and low Lloyds TSB sinks.

Not wishing to blow my own trumpet, but it surprises even me how right I can be at times.

Edited by LLOYDSTSBW
Something to add

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3420 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you