• Tweets

• doesn't matter you've admitted about the DN and anyway where have you done that and to whom?   by assignment arrows are the creditor regardless to your acking of that fact or not.      
    • Just ignore the letter.   Block/bounce their emails or let them come through so you know what they're up to, and keep us posted.............   😎
    • Thanks DX,   I've already admitted that a default notice was served in 2010 by MBNA, so it seems I might be left hoping that they're unable to produce the original CCA.   I've never acknowledged Arrrow as the creditor and continue to pay MBNA.  Is that in my favour?   Cheers,   Richard.
    • For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]       please answer the following questions.       1 Date of the infringement  10/07/2019       2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]  12/07/19      3 Date received  13/07/19      4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?/    Yes      5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?  yes      6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]  yes  Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up  yes      7 Who is the parking company?  Civil enforcement      8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]    10B QUEENS ROAD, CONSETT, DH8 0BH       For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Yes    …………………..     This is what I sent to CE appeal in my own words   Reason For Appeal: Firstly I had an appointment at that time with the dentist. My last visit 2 years ago the car park was free and was not aware of the new parking system.   The sign at the front is very obscure especially turning right into the car park. Where I did park, the sign opposite was turned 90 degrees making it hard to see.   The door at the surgery was wedged open when I entered not realizing there was a sign relating to the new system . I cannot remember if there was any signs inside the surgery but once in I always pick up a magazine to read until the dentist is ready to see me.      My statement and evidence to POPLA. in response to CE evidence highlighting main arguments.   Par 18 . The image submitted from the Appellant of a sign slightly turned is still readable and is not obscured...….. Me Not from where I was parked. A photo from the bay shows a pole with the sign facing away.  Par 18 . Furthermore, it highlights that the Appellant was aware of the signage on the site and failed to comply with the terms and conditions regardless.......  Me I treat this paragraph with contempt. There is nothing to "highlight" here as I maintain I did not see any signage; Regardless ? I could have legally parked right outside the Surgery as there were spaces at the time but having "regard" for disabled and elderly, parked further away having to cross a busy road to the Surgery. Par 20....,. Furthermore, the Appellant failed to utilise the operator’s helpline phone number,,, (displayed at the bottom of signage) to report the occurrence, or to request advice on what further action could be taken.... Me How could I have done this ? I only realized there were signs there when the PCN arrived. Summary. I stand by statements and maintain that I did not see any signage entering or leaving the car park. The main sign at the entrance is too small and easily missed when you have to turn right though busy traffic and once through carefully avoid pedestrians, some walking their dogs. The main sign is blank at the back. When you leave the car park I would have noticed the private parking rules if the writing was on both sides. Roadworks signs close to the parking sign at the time did not help either. [see photo] CE evidence is flawed, illegal and contemptuous. Photos submitted are from months ago, Today I have driven into the car park and noticed the same signs turned 90 degrees including the one opposite my bay. CE have done nothing to rectify this disregarding my evidence and the maintenance of the car park. Showing number plates is a total disregard to patients privacy and I object to these photos being allowed as evidence on the grounds that they may be illegal.    POPLAS assessment and decision....unsuccessful   Assessor summary of operator case   The operator states that the appellant’s vehicle was parked on site without a permit. It has issued a parking charge notice (PCN) for £100 as a result. Assessor summary of your case   The appellant states that he parked on site to attend a dental appointment. He states that the terms of the site had changed since the last time he parked two years ago. He states that signage at the entrance to and throughout the site did not make the terms clear. The appellant has provided various photographs taken on and around the site. Assessor supporting rational for decision   The appellant accepts that he was the driver of the vehicle on the date in question. I will therefore consider his liability for the charge as the driver.   The operator has provided photographs of the appellant’s vehicle taken by its automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras. These photographs show the vehicle entering the site at 14:17 and leaving the site at 15:13. It is clear that the vehicle remained on site for a period of 56 minutes.   Both the appellant and operator have provided photographs of the signs installed on the site. The operator has also provided a site map showing where on site each sign is located.   Having reviewed all of the evidence, I am satisfied that signage at the entrance to the site clearly states: “Permit Holders Only … See car park signs for terms and conditions”.   Signs within the site itself clearly state: “DENTAL PRACTICE PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY … ALL PATIENTS AND VISITORS MUST REGISTER FOR A PERMIT AT THE PRACTICE RECEPTION ... IF YOU BREACH ANY OF THESE TERMS YOU WILL BE CHARGED £100.”   The signs make the terms of parking on the site clear, are placed in such a way that a motorist would see the signs when parking and are in line with the British Parking Association (BPA) Code of Practice.   The operator has provided evidence to show that a search for the appellant’s vehicle has been carried out against the list of vehicles for which a valid permit was held on the date in question. The appellant’s vehicle does not appear on this list.   The appellant states that he parked on site to attend a dental appointment . I accept that this may have been the case, however I do not accept that this entitled the appellant to park on site outside of the terms.   The appellant states that the terms of the site had changed since the last time he parked two years ago. The operator’s photographs of the signage on site are dated 27 March 2019.   It is clear based on these photographs that the terms had been in place for at least three months by the time the appellant parked, which I am satisfied was a reasonable period for any regular user of the site to adapt to any change to the terms.   The appellant states that signage at the entrance to and throughout the site did not make the terms clear. He has provided various photographs taken on and around the site.   As detailed above, I am satisfied based on the evidence as a whole that signage made the terms sufficiently clear. I am satisfied from the evidence that the terms of the site were made clear and that the appellant breached the terms by parking without registering for a permit.   I am therefore satisfied that the PCN was issued correctly and I must refuse this appeal.   docs1.pdf
  • Our picks

mr.ton

Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3313 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I think I've watched about 60 hours of Judge Judy cases on Youtube

Now that's what I call dedication to the cause:D

New Year is coming so it's once more into the breach dear friends,cry England,Fuzzy and some very upset DCA's.

Y8RCANN3Q1VCAKVVZZ8CAWAAG0FCA9VOEEM.jpg

Now, on the presumption that some employees of DCA's are good practicising Catholics( I know its probably unlikely but there we are)

What do they say they have been up to against their fellow human beings during the week prior to confession?

And what would be the Priest inposed penalty?

3 Hail Marys?

or something more substantial lol

Should have next vids done soon. Been a bit tied up with family commitments for the last few days. Locutus is working on the videos for some calls to Capital One and I'm halfway through the "Uncle Bob from 1st Credit vs Judge Judy and the case of Bob's mum's mising rent and the bottle of urine. :D

I think I've watched about 60 hours of Judge Judy cases on Youtube to get the clips and quotes that fit with the Charles Holland and Bob Kingdon bits of the 1st Credit video. But the end result should be really funny.

Have any other DCA's made videos that I could have some fun editing?

awwww thanks fuzzy :Dgot a mate whos having issues still with dca over a cca thats not enforceable think u answered on his thread sticky62 i think is his name , hes still not sure why its unenforceable ive written him a letter to help but ill send him over next time i talk to him xxkia

Just got back from another mad day/evening/night out. :D My liver is waving a white flag and my costume needs washing too.

Yep send Sticky over Kia, read his thread crimbo morning I think and replied as best I could, as I had to take half the kitchen to my aunties and cook for 12 peeps.

Back to normal for me on monday, so will get video finished off, and back helping the new peeps again properly. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

only 8 hours and 33 mins until the treat monkeys return to treat central

monkey-nuts-phone.jpg

The Tally so far in order of appearince:

Intrum Justica

:DNow gone from my life

Metropolition

:DGone and had to repay me 500 pounds

Red(Lowell)

:DCase Closed

Aktiv Kapital

:pWas so sad yo say good bye. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

MBNA :oops::-) No CCA No Debt You lost

Just a quick question, didnt really want to start a thread at the moment

Cabot seem to think that section 40 Admin Justice Act has been repealed

and that they do not have to comply with s10 DPA on a CCA defaulted (by another) A/C

Dont think they are correct

Thanks

I don't think they are correct either. :rolleyes:

I'm amazed they've even heard of the section 40 Admin Justice Act.

I had a bint from Iqor try and tell me that my harassment by phone letter didn't apply to them, and she could call me as often as they liked. She even said she was putting a note on the computer so I get even more calls. :D

That suits me, as in my last letter to them, I'm charging £5 a call. They owe me around £150 so far. The more calls the better I say, as I'm logging the time and date of each one. All the more evidence to get them slapped in a few weeks time. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Virgin Media have really annoyed me this morning :mad:

Ive had their media services since last November now & paid every bill without fail.

So just because this months bill is overdue, they have decided to add a late payment charge onto the next bill.

The funny thing is...ive paid past bills later than this before & not had any charges add on - so why now? :mad:

These companies & their attitudes towards their customers just totally stinks in my view.

Im so tempted to just be done with the whole thing (i wont miss it), just go buy a freeview box & let them pass it into to DCA land to try & collect.

After all - i need some threatograms, not had any for a while now :D

Much obliged

Just shows how dim they are

My letter was a "Bemused" as a.n.o has long defaulted on a CCA, and it has been round the houses.

Capo think I want them to provide a CCA, but havnt made any ref to fee, just the usual crp about not obliged to supply

Iqor seem to be getting a bit pushy these days?

Iqor seem to be hassling me most days. Twice this morning I get a gobby female with an attitude problem. Maybe my account has been marked by Halifax as a potential trouble maker?

I'm making sure I live up to their expectations. :D

Another call this morning was from AOL. I cancelled their crap service about 4 months ago and changed to BT.

Now AOL are claiming I owe them for 4 months Internet access. And late fee of £20 for each month. :rolleyes:

Just a shame for them I have a letter from them confirming the cancellation date. I'll wait till they send it to a DCA, then waste their time a bit, then slap them with a copy of the letter.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I think we are gonna see the real nasty side of companies & DCA's throughout 2009 as the economy goes into meltdown.

I also think we are gonna see a surge in visitor numbers to this site throughout 2009.

I think we are gonna see the real nasty side of companies & DCA's throughout 2009 as the economy goes into meltdown.

I also think we are gonna see a surge in visitor numbers to this site throughout 2009.

More DCA's breaking the law and guidelines and more people on here to report and complain about them.

That can only lead to us getting at least one of them shut down in 2009. :D I've been waiting 2 years for that moment. 2009 is the year that dream comes true.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Lets not forget all those defaults on the CRAs files. Put on by DCAs who cannot produce any WRITTEN proof of any debt whatsoever. Lets declare war on the CRAs this year for all their unproveable defaults Lets hit them where it hurts, Their Bank Accounts. Punish these apologists for DCA ****. Show them they need to stick to the rules as well. The law applies to them all.

The thing is ODC...the DCA fools dont realize the damage they are doing themselves to the wider economy by putting all these defaults on files etc..

It simply means more & more people will find it difficult to get any sort of credit & therefore the wider economy suffers even more ;)

I agree Mr Ton.

I really dont want or need any Credit but I think its wrong that some Agency thinks they are above the law in deciding who gets credit and who doesnt based on information put on Credit Refernce Files by some DCAs purely as an act of malice when they cannot bully money out of someone.

comutersaysno.jpg

That can only lead to us getting at least one of them shut down in 2009. :grin: I've been waiting 2 years for that moment. 2009 is the year that dream comes true.

That brings us back to the 13.

Some have taken heed, (they run for it as soon as you put in a formal complaint). Others like 1st Crud, who must be one of them, don't appear to give a toss.

We will see.

David

That brings us back to the 13.

Some have taken heed, (they run for it as soon as you put in a formal complaint). Others like 1st Crud, who must be one of them, don't appear to give a toss.

We will see.

David

That could be false bravado on the part of Uncle Bob. Already we see signs of the paramilitary wing CONnaught being brought to account so it can only be a matter of time befor the authorities turn their attention towards Worst Credit. They should have sold it last year when they had the chance. Bet its not worth as much now. Yet again GREED plays a part.

I had a bint from Iqor try and tell me that my harassment by phone letter didn't apply to them, and she could call me as often as they liked. She even said she was putting a note on the computer so I get even more calls. :D

Did you by any chance record this call?

p.s. I'm halfway thrugh doing the vid, but gotta go out to panto with the kids. I'll be glad to get back to work for a break! Should be completed next day or so.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Did you by any chance record this call?

p.s. I'm halfway thrugh doing the vid, but gotta go out to panto with the kids.

Oooh no you don't ........ :)

Who's that, behind you? ;) It's Uncle Bob from 1st Credit boys and girls.....

Altogether now......BOOO HISSS

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I agree mr.ton, 2009 will be the Year of the CAG as problems get worse throughout the year; I've heard someone say that financially it will be the worst year of the 21st century.

As for CRAs.......I'm building up courage to check my reports before doing battle to remove numerous defaults that will knacker the re-mortgaging mid 2009.

Just makesure everone keeps up the anecdotes so that we can keep all the threats in perspective:D

There's already rumblings that the OFT will be investigating debt collection practices. Hopefully it will be along the lines of the bank and credit card charges, and the DCA's get a good kick in the knackers.

It's important that we all complain to the OFT, FOS, and TS whenever we can. It might not seem to do much on a personal level, but if we flood them with hunderds and thousands of compaints, then they'll have no choice to do something. Especially if we start to get good media coverage too.

CAG has had some excellent media coverage in the past, now times are tough, we can easily get a lot more.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Couldnt agree with you more, but will these reveered organisations actually do anything?

Possibly yes, if the volumes of complaints increase.

Just to clarify, which organisation looks into what?

Original DCA fails to provide CCA Trading Standards and OFT

If fails to comply with a request for complaints proceedure after 8 weeks have passed Financial Services Authority

Original DCA passes it on

Info Commissioners

Please correct and add any further points, cant quite remember all the options, but this may be useful as an aide memoire

At the moment they seem to do very little.

The DCA's/Banks/creditors have for years got away with everything. Now people are waking up and starting to fight back. For us it's a new thing, for them its been going on for a long time.

For the OFT and FOS they were used to fobbing people off with excuses because when you're in an average job dealing with people you don't know, or care about on a personal level, then why step out of line and deal with a complaint properly, and have to actually do some work? Most are lazy. We've all done it, and cut a few corners at work if you know you can get away with it.

For years the OFT etc have been this way, but now people are becoming aware of their legal rights, and won't take no, or a feeble excuse for an answer.

Soon they will have to act. But only if people on this forum and others like it stand up for themselves. For years banks and dca's have relied on people being lazy and unaware of their legal rights. Now the tide is turning.

Complain until your keyboard and printer are worn out. The more who complain and demand justice the better. Then the ones who matter will start listening.

Ordinary people are ignored until they stand together as one. Then the minority become the majority and take control of an unjust situation.

If you sit and whine that no matter what you do or say will be ignored, then that is what will happen.

Stick together, and given time, WE will achieve what we want as an individual group.

• Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Apparently the FOS is still very busy;). Dealing with 2 complaints for me and have stated that they are "currently receiving high volumes of enquiries".

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3313 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you