mr.ton

Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3319 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My spuds won't brown :confused:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Im currently staying at my parents house for a few days..they are quite middle class compared to me :D...anyway, ive just had soup & wine for starters, the main meal is at 5pm :oops:

Oh well I'm sure you'll cope :D

Bottoms up :lol:

Oh well I'm sure you'll cope :D

Bottoms up :lol:

I had to ask permission to leave the table (thats what you do in middle class land ;)) to come up stairs to the guest bedroom (my HQ for the time that im here)....in order that i could just relax on the bed in readiness for the feast that will be coming my way at 5pm :|

I'm at work and my workmate's sister brought us a christmas dinner each......we are spoilt :)

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

My step brother has bought me a big joke book for Christmas...is he trying to imply that i dont have a sense of humour :shock:

My step brother has bought me a big joke book for Christmas...is he trying to imply that i dont have a sense of humour :shock:

....either that or your just crap at telling jokes:eek:

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

Its called "Man walks into a bar" 2 - "The ultimate collection of jokes & one liners" by Johnathan Swan.

Just looked at page 222 by random...joke 1 = Did you hear about the illegally parked frog? He had to be toad away :D

Only 556 pages of stuff like that to entertain myself & others with today :rolleyes:

Just looked at page 222 by random...joke 1 = Did you hear about the illegally parked frog? He had to be toad away :D

....oh dear :rolleyes:

Come meal time at 5pm..we'll all be sat round a fully preparred table & i ll be armed with the joke book at the ready :D

Lucky old you :lol:

I'm relaxing on the couch after the best Christmas dinner I've ever cooked - no disasters this year - makes a change :D

i got pie and chips to eat , then i am off to work.

hello all:-)

Has anyone seen the Nat West add's ?

They are claiming to have people in branches who can give you free advice on your finances , they act as though they know what they are talking about.

I wonder if they have thought of giving sound financial advice to the executives before they try to preach to "THE PEOPLE"?

hello all:-)

i wonder what the DCA monkeies had for chrimbo dinner...

probably bernard matthews turkey drumsticks, mushy peas, pot noodle with some butter scotch angel delight, all washed down with a bottle of white lightning (or lambrini for the ladeez)

i wonder what the DCA monkeies had for chrimbo dinner...

and I wonder what they got for Christmas...

a speak and spell?

a CD entitled "1001 ways to attempt to violate consumer statutory rights and avoid your legal obligations"?

lol looks like Mr. Ton got the cracker jokes book as the one he quoted we got in a cracker today

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

thanks to everyone on this thread for keeping me laughing and for giving me courage to fight the dca. Fuzzy when,s the next video ready need a laugh atm xxkia

Should have next vids done soon. Been a bit tied up with family commitments for the last few days. Locutus is working on the videos for some calls to Capital One and I'm halfway through the "Uncle Bob from 1st Credit vs Judge Judy and the case of Bob's mum's mising rent and the bottle of urine. :D

I think I've watched about 60 hours of Judge Judy cases on Youtube to get the clips and quotes that fit with the Charles Holland and Bob Kingdon bits of the 1st Credit video. But the end result should be really funny.

Have any other DCA's made videos that I could have some fun editing?

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

love the idea of the court case.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I think I've watched about 60 hours of Judge Judy cases on Youtube

Gordon Bennett!! Are you still sane?:eek:

David

Me sane?

Daft question really. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3319 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you