Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

May hit 8000 before then if there are people out there that received a threat-o-gram on Christmas Eve.....we are missing some good telephone 'scripts though. Fuzzybobble is on the case :)

I'm glad Aktiv Krapital sent me some goodwill today....at least I know they are thinking of me :D (Although they could have wished me a merry Christmas).

1 hr 45 minutes to go. Santa may be here soon, but does he have the right to enter my home without a court order???

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My birthday and hour and half to xmas day... most of all it took me 24 hours of toil and tears to buy a scanner, master photobucket and post my agreement from mbna onto my thread. skeggsy v mbna... just make my xmas if someone tells me its no good. xx

muffintop

Won Nationwide £900 and £1908 Bank Charges

Lloyds personal account 1,861

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Abbey bank acc. Stayed 2008

CCA requested Barclaycard Nov 08 - n1 issued - GAVE UP

CCA Mbna Nov 08- n1 issued - GAVE UP

Marks and Spencer Money Nov 08 -lost found 2b enforceable.

Tomson Holiday - WON

if I help you tip my little scales it gives me a thrill. MT

Thanks to Fuzzy I nearly came unstuck yesterday

I decided to pay my electric and phone bill by debit card over the phone

Im sure they thought I was a fraudster as when they asked what card I was using I had to stifle a grin, as all I wanted to say was a Christmas Card

Thanks to all the fun I've had reading this thread

Without it I would have hit rock bottom

Love to you all, and all the best for 2009

1.gif

11.gif

Hands up who wants to work for Crapbot ????????????

Fail your 11+ ?

Does flipping burgers make you forgetful?

here is a job for you

CV-library.co.uk - UK jobs, Careers, Recruitment

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

That Job Advert is just so asking for CAGers to apply...........

Fuzzybobble being just behind Fred Basset me thinks

i would love to apply for that job , i mean i have it all, i understand debt, the cause of world DCA polution, i can land a man on the moon, i can do it all. all i ask is that i can practice voodoo magic at the computer whilst i call up alleged debtors. Actually that's not all, i would also want free coffee and red bull every 6 mins, with a 4 hour lunch break and a starting salary in excess of 3 bullwhips per day. Plus every , June, July & dec off with full pay

if i can get all that then i'm the person for Crapbotty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

Do DCAS ever phone up on christmas day?My hubby seems convinced they will and says that DCAS in overseas call centers may still pester people !But i think surely not?

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

OOh too drunk to type anything meaningful. Sort of halfway through preparing dinner for 12 peeps tomorrow. eek lol

At 2pm they're expecting the following....

red wine poached salmon mousse served in filo pastry nests, garnished with madagascan (bugger the spelling) prawns.

Or home made carrot and coriander soup garnished with chilli croutons.

Main course, Turkey breast stuffed with sausage and chestnuts, wrapped in bacon. Honey glazed potatoes, carrots, sprouts (cause it's crimbo) peas, roasted parsnips, roast potatoes (done in beef dripping and cholesterol) stuffing balls filled with sauage meat, bacon rolls/pigs in blankets.

Dessert is homemade xmas pudding, bailey's cheesecake, black forest gateau, cheese board with 8 cheeses, or irish coffee and mince pies.

Against all odds, this will happen. It's not that I've not prepared in advance and require a CCA or something stupid. ;)

Merry Crimbo and I wish you a very happy and fuzzy filled 2009. :D

2 new videos will be released before new years eve. Watch this space very carefully. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Mr & Mrs t-star and the 2 little t-star's would like to wish all CAGers a merry christmas. It's not reached me yet as im in Florida at the mo...will be back in the new year though..

t-star

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks