Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gatwick airport has been closed after a massive cloud of dust drifted in 2 uk airspace! The cleaner of Welcome's awards cabinet has now been arrested...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Checking mine promptly produce a vanquis Credit card Application

David

I'm very disappointed to say it has been over 3 weeks and absolutely nothing, not even another 'last chance' letter from Natwest begging me to pay back my charges! I might even have to phone round a few next week on my day off.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

I recomend all CAG users get a CAG email. Its very effective when used along with phrases like 'Dont waste my time with your empty threats.'' or '' I am fully conversant with your LEGAL obligations even if you dont seem to have the slightest grasp of them''

Add my own cheekiness some monkey from triton called and "IOU" card

Triton monkey: Can I have the long number on the card there please

Helios: Sure

Helios: 1234 xxxx xxxx xxxx

Triton monkey: Whats the expiry date on the card?

Helios: 11/11

Triton monkey: and whats the security number on the back of the card?

Helios: 141

Triton monkey: Just processing the payment now...

thinking “gullible fool”

2mins have past and I can hear typing

must be trying to get it to work lol

Triton monkey: Mr Helios what type of card you got there?

Helios: 'IOU' card

Triton monkey: We don't accept those type of cards

Triton monkey: Have you got any other cards?

Helios: No

They slammed the phone down on me and haven't called back since :p

If they're paying for the call, see how long you can keep them on the line - by giving them random 4 digit combinations that don't end. "Hang on. I'm just giving you the 38th set of 4 digit numbers you want!".

:D

We should have a weekly award for the best effort...

Unfair! none call me anymore :( I have no idea why :???:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Had an automated call from Blair Oliver yesterday...

Female Computer voice: "This is an urgent call from BO for Miss XXXXX if you are Miss XXXXX please press 1 on your keypad, if not please press 2."

Me being annoyed: "I don't have a keypad, my phone is from 1940 so it only has a dial!"

FCV: "I'm sorry I didn't understand what you said"

Me playing along: "I'll explain again, have you seen the old movies where the phone rings and it's a big black thing with a dial on the front? Well that's what mine looks like."

FCV: "I'm sorry I still don't understand so am going to have to terminate this call, goodbye"

I didn't know old phones were so hard to understand! :D

I haven't had a call on my house 'phone for yonks. That is mainly because I have been quite successful in giving all of my creditors a voicemail number and they all ring that instead. Well I say all, but the only ones that have tried were Capquest who rang me about 120 times in the first few months of the year. Little did they know that on occasions they were ringing variously either themselves, a local cab company, South West trading standards and the national dogging hotline.

Now and then I'd put the call through to my home number just so I could tell them to go forth and multiply.

Here's a list of some of them:

CapquestCalls4-1.jpg

I'm expecting some action soon though as I've just cancelled a standing order to Cabot for one account where I discovered it was sold to them without the OC issuing a default notice.

Regards.

Fred

Edited by Fred Bassett

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Duplicate post for some reason.

Edited by Fred Bassett

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello all

(just a shameless bump)

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

You are neglecting your duties. You are supposed to give updates for the lads. :D

You know, I was thinking that the other day DD lol :D She hasn't posted them in a while. Hopefully she'll be fully recoverd soon :)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks