Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Err...this tells you something we already knew.

Metropolitan Police Service - Crime mapping

It seems as if all the motorways are low or no crime areas.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had the money group on the phone. I normally answer but don't talk. This time I was rehearsing the song oliver from oliver the musical and it just happened to be at the bit where oliver say's "Please Sir I want some more". I just the phone down and sang in my best operative voice, "DCA, DCA never before has a DCA wanted more". For some reason they hung up! My voice isn't that bad!!8)

Nice one .. Now put it on Youtube for us to listen to .. ;)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

not particularly cheeky, but did rip a robinson way chimp to shreds a just before xmas, it's the wifes account for next where they have admitted no cca (lovely) the wife gave me the phone and after a few min he threatened a doorstep collection, to which i just said no you can't

chimp: yes sir we can can call on you

Me: no you can't do you know the law,

chimp: yes sir i know the law and we sent you a thingy last week explaining the situation

Me: really and what does the legal term thingy relate to then

after a few flustered exchanges i asked if they could just send thingys in future instead of calling

he hung up:D

• 3 weeks later...
i have had some phone calls and some silent ones! from a company called "vanquis" for someone who doesnt live at my address,got so fed up telling them,have now bought a rape alarm,thats what they got the last time they rang! anyone heard how loud they are ! hehehehe

LOL thats good.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

In a vein attempt to brighted up the place l have decided to update all on my underwear.

I have failed t put any on due to not getting dressed.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Some cheeky little pictures of staff at the Lewis office in Cleckheaton...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/245609-lewis-group-cohens.html#post2747503

:rolleyes:

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Here's the challenge then - who can find more Facebook pages for the Debt Collecting companies of this country ?

For a starter...

Hull & East Yorkshire Debt Recovery Ltd | Facebook

I wonder who's idea this one was - http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Debt-Recovery-Services-You-not-now-or-ever-getting-my-money/244816027932

Some interesting comments on an American one - NCS Plus Inc. Debt Collection, Recovery and Cash Management | Facebook - "... Accounts are 10% less recoverable 4 each month they remain delinquent..." - so before a year is out, they write them off! Is Bryan or Howard reading this ?

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

i have had some phone calls and some silent ones! from a company called "vanquis" for someone who doesnt live at my address,got so fed up telling them,have now bought a rape alarm,thats what they got the last time they rang! anyone heard how loud they are ! hehehehe

:smile::smile::smile:

DCA **** on Facebook? I have no problems finding them............

1st Credit

Login | Facebook

IQor

Login | Facebook

Intrum Justitia

Login | Facebook

Link financial

EX Link Financial Staff | Facebook

Aktiv Kapital

Login | Facebook

Eversheds

Login | Facebook

The wall on each group makes for interesting reading. Seems like most of the staff hated wotrkng there for a number of reasons. Serves them right for not getting a real job in the first place.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks