Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does P stand for, by the way?

DD

Let's have a sweepstake :D

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

No offence intended ;)

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

I have a rough idea. May be wrong though. Let's see how this turns out.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

just a little sidterack here about cheekiness towards a dca....

I have been returning some of the calls to my pet DCA recently using my skype accounts. I discovered that I could use 2 computers with 2 different accounts to ring my dca at the same time and therefore double my chances of getting through:rolleyes: I then discovered if I pugged the headphone jack of one computer into the microphone jack of the other it is possible to get 2 threat monkeys abusing each other. I then discovered that I could ring 2 different firms at the same time and the experience was even more pleasurable.

Do I need help?

Do I need help?

Yes, but only if you intend to use a 3rd computer

Oops! Forgot my daily knicker update...

Today we are wearing tight little black shorts :D

Is that a Royal "We" or is somebody else in there with you?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I'm on my own Fred but I just fancied being a bit posh :p

Aahh. Well I hope it goes OK at the hospital tomorrow.

Regards.

Fred

I had a call from "The Telegram Office" in Glasgow, I hung up when I got a bit suspicious as they were asking for personal details, and 1471-ing it found it was Capquest. The same woman rang back a few hours later.

I asked if I could give her another number rather than her using this one (I could hear the excitement in her voice as she agreed to take a 2nd number) and gave her 08454 040506. She asked if it was my work number and I told her it was indeed a business number.... for the Office of Fair Trading where she could discuss her unscrupulous tactics of lying about what company she was calling from.

Edited by natalie

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

I had a call from "The Telegram Office" in Glasgow, I hung up when I got a bit suspicious as they were asking for personal details, and 1471-ing it found it was Capquest. The same woman rang back a few hours later.

I asked if I could give her another number rather than her using this one (I could hear the excitement in her voice as she agreed to take a 2nd number) and gave her 08454 040506. She asked if it was my work number and I told her it was indeed a business number.... for the Office of Fair Trading where she could discuss her unscrupulous tactics of lying about what company she was calling from.

:D:D:D

That's my weekend entertainment sorted - ty

M

just a little sidterack here about cheekiness towards a dca....

I have been returning some of the calls to my pet DCA recently using my skype accounts. I discovered that I could use 2 computers with 2 different accounts to ring my dca at the same time and therefore double my chances of getting through:rolleyes: I then discovered if I pugged the headphone jack of one computer into the microphone jack of the other it is possible to get 2 threat monkeys abusing each other. I then discovered that I could ring 2 different firms at the same time and the experience was even more pleasurable.

Do I need help?

This technique works for connecting DCA's to trading standards too:)

They arent even in Glasgow, she obviously thought because she had a Scottish accent it was more plausible.

She said that she already had the number for OFT, and I replied that I can understand that she probably did, and that I daresay her company has a lot of dealings with them, then i hung up.

I've been looking forward to them calling all day but havent heard a thing.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks