Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Never as funny when you have to explain it :p

Got a mate who whenever he is stopped by the traffic police he just opens the window and tells them he refuses to come out cos he is legless. :D

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ture story... I was in a car with a friend of mine (a really quiet guy) driving and he got pulled for speeding. The officer walked over, he wond the window down, the officer said "Is there a reason you were going so fast?" he replied without blinking "Yeah, my foot was 2 far down on the accelerator!"

Both me and the officer were in shock for a second... needless to say he got 3 points and a fine!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Lol, heres a gooden for you.

My friend was at the cash machine getting some money, a traffic warden walked up to the car parked with its hazard lights on and shouted over 'you know you can't park here don't you? It's double yellow lines' my friend just shouted over his shoulder, 'I know' and carried on. The traffic warden (smirking) proceeded to write out a ticket. My friend finished at the cash machine and walked over to the traffic warden, telling him he was being a bit harsh, 'well I warned you son' and planted the ticket on the windscreen. 'I suppose you did pal', saluted him and walked over to the bus stop. The traffic wardens face was a picture lol.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Originally Posted by starling viewpost.gif

YouTube - VID00040

OK uploaded to youtube.

Note how he threatens me with a doorstep "raid" and how he said he was recording the call as well, aren't they supposed to tell you when they start the call?

Did you send this to the company starling? If not can I? :lol: :lol:

No, no! First we should ask Caggers to watch it and bump up the viewing figures, he doesn't think that anyone would watch this lol! Can't believe that he actually gave you his date of birth, silly silly little boy :lol::lol:

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Is there a you tube DCA baiting thread anywhere, this would make a very entertaining evening with the wine, although I don't think hubby would agree.

George Bernard Shaw

I have annonymous caller reject on my phone, and sometimes I get DCA's ringing on from their mobile phones.

I simply place a small-ad in a couple of national free-ad papers with the DCA's mobile. Laugh? Oh yes.

I love your style

Has anyone seen this video on you tube?

It's so funny, he wants to write them a cheque and asks them to send him a pen lol, then asks if he can pay in Rubles then informs them that he has sent some money to Nigeria and should have a million dollars frozen in his bank account soon, they did tell him he could send them Sadam money from his trip to Iraq though.

Our friends over the water are as bad as us lol.

This one is completely barmy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0JH42FKzw&feature=channel seems that American DCAs will put up with much more abuse than the tin heads here, maybe the revolution hasn't started over there yet.

Edited by 389shell

George Bernard Shaw

Remember when Jeremy Clarkson printed his bank account details in the paper saying nobody could do anything with them, then someone set up a direct debit to a charity?

Obviously not a charity, but I'm sure we could find things to sign these good people up to?

The small adds is a really good idea, to find the landline number instead of the rip off line go here www.saynoto0870.co.uk landline number = small ads / lonely hearts.

*waves at guest*

George Bernard Shaw

Well, must be time at Cabot Towers to consider ways to pay all the nice boys and girls there a bit for Xmas

Can try by sending out letter with loads of dross ( had all these a year and more ago) of a) Non compliant Application forms, T & C of no relevance and non compliance out of time CCA's stuff from non compliant and non acknowledged CCA's from a.n.o, "sold" to Craprot etc etc

Anyone else had this latest offering from the Kent Cowboys?

that plus other dca links on that page bring a WHOLE new light to DCA's :D

Meet the Real DCA !

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

They don't bother with me much anymore, I think they've all given up :(

I know I look like I've been on you tube all day, I haven't, but wouldn't you love to do this to one

That's my last link for today lol.

George Bernard Shaw

Lol, heres a gooden for you.

My friend was at the cash machine getting some money, a traffic warden walked up to the car parked with its hazard lights on and shouted over 'you know you can't park here don't you? It's double yellow lines' my friend just shouted over his shoulder, 'I know' and carried on. The traffic warden (smirking) proceeded to write out a ticket. My friend finished at the cash machine and walked over to the traffic warden, telling him he was being a bit harsh, 'well I warned you son' and planted the ticket on the windscreen. 'I suppose you did pal', saluted him and walked over to the bus stop. The traffic wardens face was a picture lol.

A few years ago I got flashed up by a someone coming in the opposite direction. I slowed down and when I got around the corner I got flagged down by a copper. He asked me why I slowed down. I told him I'd been flashed. He told me that I'd only been flashed because they were there. I replied that I didn't know why I'd been flashed, but had I done I wouldn't have slowed down because I wasn't speeding in the first place.

Even Mastercard couldn't have bought the look of annoyance on his face. Priceless.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Ha ha, I love the unwritten pact us motorists' have with each other at times like this!

I heard another DCA wind up on you tube last night, the man who got the phone call just repeated word for word what the DCA was saying, but in a foreign accent,

DCA 'Is this Mr Debt'?

MD 'Is this Mr Debt' in a long drawn out foreign accent

DCA 'No I'm asking you is this Mr Debt'

MD Long pause 'No, I'm asking you is this Mr Debt',

DCA 'Sir, could I speak to Mr Debt',

MD 'Sir' long pause 'could I speak to Mr Debt'.

And on it went, I nearly, very nearly wet myself!

George Bernard Shaw

Having received this letter today

th_Ruthbridge.jpg

I decided to email them :p

Dear Receiver,

I do not answer to "The Occupier" so any more mail sent to my address, could you provide it on 2 ply as standard A4 is a bit rough to keep things on an equal relationship (sent by an acensored.gifole and used by my acensored.gifole.)

Thank you in advance

"The Occupier"

Edited by locutus

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

th_Ruthbridge.jpg

Dear Receiver,

I do not answer to "The Occupier" so any more mail sent to my address, could you provide it on 2 ply as standard A4 is a bit rough to keep things on an equal relationship (sent by an acensored.gifole and used by my acensored.gifole.)

Thank you in advance

"The Occupier"

I would have replied back telling her that I am a professional person and if she wants to use my time then these are my following rates:

Reading a letter: £10

Writing a letter: £22

Time used: £125 per hour

Please advise which method of communications you wish to use. Should you wish to be by correspondence then please send a cheque for £32 with your letter so payment is in advance. Should you wish contact by telephonic communication, then please send a cheque for £125. Once we have finished discussing on the phone what you wish to discuss any credit left will be refunded back to you. If the conversation lasts up to one hour, I reserve the right to hang up on you and once you make a further payment, we can resume the conversation.

Yours sincerely

The Occupier

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

There was a story in the Martin Lewis money mail yesterday about a bloke that got sent some junk mail, he wrote to them telling them it was illegal (can't remember the details) and if they didn't pay his fee of £35 then he would report them. A cheque turned up for the full amount the following week lol. Good on him.

George Bernard Shaw

th_Ruthbridge.jpg

Dear Receiver,

Thank you in advance

"The Occupier"

Oooh, an 0800 number nice! Hours of fun for all the family :D

pssst, what format does the reference number take, i.e is it two letters and 6 digit number, or something else etc. Not that I condone time wasting calls at someone elses expense obviously, that would be very wrong :p

pssst, what format does the reference number take, i.e is it two letters and 6 digit number, or something else etc. Not that I condone time wasting calls at someone elses expense obviously, that would be very wrong :p

Lol, I'm off work tomorrow and didn't have anything to do :lol:

George Bernard Shaw

Format is :- 111111111/AA

Happy hunting

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi peeps

Please, please please read this and offer advice on this thread. This is the real scummy edge of the DCA universe. Sorry for mini hijack but the thread is only 1 page thus far and it's not mine so I'm asking for altruistic reasons. PS. Keep up the DCA baiting...it's hilarious! :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/232350-possible-barred-old-mortgage.html

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks