Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

play loudly down the phone DILLIGAF. Its funny if u have speaker phone one.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought you weren't going to continue with your knicker-alert, Mr Ton!!!

A friend of mine once said his sisters wore velcro knickers - to save time. :D

Ouch, that could get quite painful if you stick them to the wrong thing.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

When he phones back ask him how many legs his mother has.

David

Or how many fingers his sister has. Bet it's 6 on each hand.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

hi been havin troubles with cabot for months now.usual story requested cca recieved application no terms conditions . so far ive recieved 3 applications for credit instead of the true copy. the 3rd one was blown up to make it look more official lol . no terms conditions on any 4 corner but i was sent separate documents terms conditions no signarure. anyways i spoke to a steve perring from cabot . i might add he sounds a right slimy little worm . he told me im misinformed as the application he sent me was good enough. so i invited him to take me to court on what he had. he said he wasnt taking it to court, but was still gonna phone when he pleased. las night i got a call from a lady asking for me by first name like we were old school pals. i said i was rita then she replied rita who lives at bla bla bla. i told her i wasnt confirming any details as i dont know who she was. she told me cabot financial. i then said why are you asking for me by first name lol to you im mrs bla bla bla .i wouldnt confirm no details as ive had enough of these clowns and tols her i would only deal with them by letter and hung up..... well this morning i got a letter... welcome to cabot lol phone us on this number etc you owe us this amount of money. id like to send a witty reply but im a bit thick with letters any ideas please?

been there and got the t-shirt :D

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

just tell them to "make like a tree and leave" or "take a LONG walk off a short pier"

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

Am new to this site, but have had a great time reading this thread. 1st cretins were the ones who forced me to look you up.

Was declared br in may 2006.

Nice to wave bye-bye to a terrible part of my life...........or so I thought!

Got a letter from st credit about my account!

Rang them and told them I DON'T have acc, am BR.

Read this thread.

Rang them back and they asked for my dob, told them that if they were gonna write to my address, that confirms who I am. Cretin qouted dpa, told him I was recording call.

Then qouted oft guidelines about having to write to those who had acc.

DON't have acc, mr stupid, am BR.Have got in touch with OR and that I am discharged BR. Dont u lot read Experian, Equifax credit reports? Asked for my BR discharge number, told him to get it off mr credit report, the one which you are so happy to put defaults on to YOUR advantage. He hung up!

Made my day lol

Am new to this site, but have had a great time reading this thread. 1st cretins were the ones who forced me to look you up.

Read this thread.

Rang them back and they asked for my dob, told them that if they were gonna write to my address, that confirms who I am. Cretin qouted dpa, told him I was recording call.

DON't have acc, mr stupid, am BR.Have got in touch with OR and that I am discharged BR. Dont u lot read Experian, Equifax credit reports? Asked for my BR discharge number, told him to get it off mr credit report, the one which you are so happy to put defaults on to YOUR advantage. He hung up!

Made my day lol

Welcome to CAG, the BRs and the 1st crud's appreciation society :D

Oops! I've been neglecting my duties again, tut...

Today I'm wearing black shorti thingies with fusia pink lace trim :D

What was the link to the photos again...?

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

OMG, babybear. He sounded so nice, but you are better off without him which I'm sure you know. I made the mistake of staying with my b/f after he hit me, then married him, then divorced. What really irritates me to this day is that after we split up his lovely best friend made it clear that he liked me and I liked him too, but I forgave the hitting b/f and went back to him - all down to great sex. I was Crazy.

What a t*ss*r your ex b/f is. :mad:

Maybe there will be someone lovely at the CAG meet? :) Glad you got the dress etc out of the ex. You deserve it. :)

DDxx

I'll be ok thanks Cymru...

TBH I'm a bit embaressed as I thought he was the best thing since the RRD lol...

I'll know in future not to let guys get so close so quickly ;)

BB you are much better off without him. I'm just so sorry after you had seemed so happy. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to have more success (if you want it) in the future.

Hey Babybear, I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through that, one saving grace is that you found out sooner than later and didnt get in any deeper.

I sounds as though you are handling it pragmatically, best wishes.

Monx

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Read this thread.

Made my day lol

Oh come on YOU FAILED TO EXPLAIN WHAT CRA was to them, suppose you were unable to draw them a picture on line (excuse the pun), also BR discharge you failed to ask them which end the discharge was coming from????:mad:

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

It is alleged that DCAs share info with DCAs but don't know how to use it. They need a grown up with a brain to help them out and seeing as they all share an alleged employee with one braincell it may be a while before your case is actioned and that your BR status actually registers on their systems. I know, I've had this happen with westrot, cr@prot and CL finance! 1st crud didn't bother strangely enough...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks