Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahem...I've been neglecting my duties...

Today I'm wearing dusky pink shortie lacy things :D

That's because you've got the new BF, the new kittens, and you've forgotten about all the poor lads on here waiting for the daily bulletin to brighten their day. :D

Not to mention the pre pubescent threat monkeys in DCA Threat Centres up and down the land

Ahem...I've been neglecting my duties...

Today I'm wearing dusky pink shortie lacy things :D

Woof.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Oh iam wearing black maternity knickers.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Godmother, when is the happy event?

mr.ton, I'm all for equality so we shall look forward to your daily underwear updates too. :D

Well iam not pregnant trust me. My dughter was born 16 months ago but a disaster happened so had to wear what i had in the draw.

Basicall i done all my washing put it on the line and it rained outta no where and with the strong wind we had the washing line broke. So hence to say till the rain stops iam not able to replace the line and the washing has to be on clothes airers and radiators.

Hence the maternity knickers.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh forgot to say my clothes are dry and as result back to normal underwaer a black thing that seems to have streched unless i have lost weight.

Enough knickers for today:D:D

Cheekiness towards a DCA? Yesterday I had DCA's cheekiness. The most arrogant, rude, burly Mr Soave from Allied International phoned me on my cellphone for OH. My hands were shaking with anger when I finally hung up on him. I want to take revenge, more than cheekily :-x:-x:-x

Enough knickers for today:D:D

Cheekiness towards a DCA? Yesterday I had DCA's cheekiness. The most arrogant, rude, burly Mr Soave from Allied International phoned me on my cellphone for OH. My hands were shaking with anger when I finally hung up on him. I want to take revenge, more than cheekily :-x:-x:-x

Perhaps you'd like to give him a bit of the Mrs Bobbitt treatment.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

or, alternatively:

phone them up.

ask for a supervisor.

place a "formal complaint" against mr soave.

don't forget to record.

at the end say:

"I have three things to say:

recorded phone call.

consumer action group

you-tube.

"

Carpe Jugulum

Make sure you offer it in full and final settlement!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I was however thinking of sending a personalised, beautifully gift-wrapped package of kippers and condensed milk :grin:

Wait until the post strike to send it - it should be fully ripe by the time it gets there.

David

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AA99

I'm absolutely with you on the parcel to Allied International. I'd like to send one to Mr Gilmour. They are the nastiest of the lot. I'm surprised they aren't offering courses in bullying and intimidation to other DCAs.

I was once going through an airport, went into the ladies and when I came out to go through customs I was astonished to see all the customs officers standing outside. In the customs hall the officer who had drawn the short straw was arguing with a Chinese man who couldn't speak English, but the Customs Officer kept saying loudly," You can't bring in the fish. No, you can't bring in the fish." Honestly if I'd wanted to smuggle anything in I could have walked straight through. The smell was unbelievable.

Needs to be in a strong jiffybag though so the small won't be picked up by the postman.

DD

AA99

I'm absolutely with you on the parcel to Allied International. I'd like to send one to Mr Gilmour. They are the nastiest of the lot. I'm surprised they aren't offering courses in bullying and intimidation to other DCAs.

I was once going through an airport, went into the ladies and when I came out to go through customs I was astonished to see all the customs officers standing outside. In the customs hall the officer who had drawn the short straw was arguing with a Chinese man who couldn't speak English, but the Customs Officer kept saying loudly," You can't bring in the fish. No, you can't bring in the fish." Honestly if I'd wanted to smuggle anything in I could have walked straight through. The smell was unbelievable.

Needs to be in a strong jiffybag though so the small won't be picked up by the postman.

DD

LOL DD, maybe we could put Xmas gift wrap on and we'll look like those people that have Xmas wrapped up and done and organised by October:D Forgotten about the strike, thanks for that, except I am emailing the FOS in the morning just in case:cool:

GM,

Considering babybear is wearing her very sexy outfit for the CAG meet I think you should send her the maternity knickers for protection. ;)

For protection or for 9 months after if she didn't use protection :eek:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Please ensure that the labelling on any packaging is BIG RED and BLACK. Please also remember to use threatening terms of address. It's only fair to give as you have received. After all the season of goodwill approaches.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Please ensure that the labelling on any packaging is BIG RED and BLACK. Please also remember to use threatening terms of address. It's only fair to give as you have received. After all the season of goodwill approaches.

No no no, the parcel has to look as unenopenable as possible, enticing, irrrrrresistible...................stop it now, I can feel my head tilting and my eye twitching.........;)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks