Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm suprised she hasn't informed you that they're not bound by UK law. :rolleyes:

For all the action the authorities have ever taken against this shoddy outfit, that wouldn't be an unreasonable statement.

david

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everybody do you remember the video fuzzybobble done to Frederickson well someone claiming to be the Frederickson call monkey has posted this on the video

hensby (1 week ago)

Ok first off I'm the guy who originally left a message ilove2drink, the dude who stars as kermit in this video. Was using my mates PC. By the way good effort an that ,you made people laugh, got respect for that but the fact of the matter is, that video is edited. Every senior member of staff at Fredrickson has seen that video and heard the original recording. Lets say that it wasn't edited for example, I would of been sacked! Serious DPA breachs like that, while on probation means being sacked.

hensby (1 week ago)

I'm still working at Fredrickson internation limited, I haven't been sacked.

Seondly it was very professional how i delt with the call, I even have to stop my self laughing when you said christmas card, but the jist of your bull**** claim is that you have never opened the argos account therefore making the account fraudulent and you were clearly told what to do with your bull**** claim, report it to the police. You didn't though because your full of it aswell as this video.

hensby (1 week ago)

Don't get me wrong, your videos are funny but don't try and use me as the but of your joke with your bull**** edited video, i don't find it funny. If you have any non bull**** information about that video that would proove that I'm unprofessional and most of all a MUPPET please let me know I'm all ears, you can even call me at work ask for extension number 2072.

shall we all call ext 2072 at Frederickson?

What DCAs keep forgetting is that if they were as good as us at their work they'd have huge bonuses.

Perhaps it's not forget I'm looking for...Ah, yes! :D We have more than one brain cell each :D

Must be a right no no workng in an office full of anal retards :rolleyes:

Lets say that it wasn't edited for example, I would of been sacked! Serious Data Protection Act breachs like that, while on probation means being sacked.

It's not too late son, you may still be able to get a proper job.

David

Oh how funny! I've laughed so much scrolling through this thread... and at the end... well... that was the funniest!

I suppose he's just trying to do his job... but who on earth would want a job like that eh!

Moodle

but who on earth would want a job like that eh!

Well, that's a point.

Can't say I recall anyone ever saying 'I want to be a gormless debt collector when I grow up'.

Still, if you strive hard enough.............

David

I wonder what he was on probation for....hm Blackmail? Demanding money with menaces ... Trespass perhaps for when he went out collecting doorsteps...

Perhaps we should ring him and find out. :rolleyes:

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I wonder what he was on probation for....hm Blackmail? Demanding money with menaces ... Trespass perhaps for when he went out collecting doorsteps...

Perhaps we should ring him and find out. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

"Don't get me wrong, your videos are funny but don't try and use me as the butt of your joke with your bull**** edited video, I( i) don't find it funny. If you have any non bull**** information about that video that would proove (prove) that I'm unprofessional and most of all a MUPPET please let me know I'm all ears, you can even call me at work ask for extension number 2072. "

rowlf.jpg

This muppet appears to be all ears... Do you think it's him?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't you just love it!!

I just had another call from Cap 1 although I think they are pretending to be debit arse from my mate Mr Orock who is originally from Cameroon and now lives and calls from Toronto.

The call went:

Mr O Can I speak to Mr GK please?

GK Yes speaking - who are you?

Mr O It is Mr Orock here from Capital One

GK - Oh wow I haven't spoken to you for a while how are you keeping? You are the man from Cameroon who now lives in Toronto! How are you keeping? Now you must remember we have spoken several times before and you must remember what happened last time.

Mr O I need you to pass security.

GK Mr O you know from the last time that I wont pass security but I will give you your due you are a trier. Why do you waste your time? Why not have a little time off after all I have always been polite to you haven't I?

Mr O Well ....

GK But Mr O I have never sworn at you so why don't you go off and pester someone else. Now have a really great day mow you have got me out of the way. Take care now and give my regards to Mrs O. BYeeeee

Oh well I bet he really looks forward to next time he calls me

GK

"Don't get me wrong, your videos are funny but don't try and use me as the butt of your joke with your bull**** edited video, I( i) don't find it funny. If you have any non bull**** information about that video that would proove (prove) that I'm unprofessional and most of all a MUPPET please let me know I'm all ears, you can even call me at work ask for extension number 2072. "

Dont be so cruel, he spelt Muppet right!!

Then again , I suppose he would wouldn't he...............:lol::lol::lol:

David

Haven't been in here for a while but am pretty depressed at the moment so a big THANK YOU for cheering me up with all your banter. Well done Caggers :D

Don't be sad AA99, we are all in this together;

bit like the clun that you really didn't want to join!

However, it is important to keep a sense of humour, after all some of the DCA antics really do make one SNIGGER, snigger, snigger..remember the BEANO:)

Haven't been in here for a while but am pretty depressed at the moment so a big THANK YOU for cheering me up with all your banter. Well done Caggers :D

You are not allowed to be sad or depressed!!:eek::eek:

Why don't you start a thread in the Bear Garden called 'Cheer up AA99' and we'll see what we can do to get you laffing again!!

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't get me wrong, your videos are funny but don't try and use me as the but of your joke with your bull**** edited video, i don't find it funny. If you have any non bull**** information about that video that would proovethat I'm unprofessional and most of all a MUPPET please let me know I'm all ears, you can even call me at work ask for extension number 2072. "

Sorry to harp on about this, and lower the tone at teatime, but does anyone else think it strange that this muppet has a number for his 'extension'?...

If you called it would it come a running? :eek:

What a disturbing image:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks