Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi babybear, did you do it all through the CCCS? Am on the verge myself?:mad:

CCCS advised that i contacted various previous employers, which I did, and found that the civil service has a charity to help current, ex and relatives of employees.

I made the application and was sent a cheque for the full ammount of the BR fees.

CCCS said there are numersou charity's who can help you just have to look.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did you report my post yourbank confused-smiley-013.gif

I see nothing wrong with posting a page i made, stateing nothing but facts that a can prove if need be, giving this site a link back to help others faceing the same brick wall i am to get helpfull advice by finding this site, whats your problem?

Mercers phoned today requesting a payment on "account" of my Barclay card debt .....So i paid with my Mastercard & it was accepted !!!!!!!!!

LMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

unenforceable on both

8-)

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

............................ for everything else, there's Mastercard !!!!

Classic :D

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Hello :)

When the delightful Chandlers bailiff was informed that I had locked all my windows and doors and there was NO way in my house so he neednt bother coming over wasting his time, he replied "oh but Madam we do not just gain entry threw open doors and windows, that unfortunately is a myth"

I then asked him he was father christmas and hes welcome to try and slip down the chimney.

He didnt find it funny he hung up !

P.s. I havent even got a chimney

When the delightful Chandlers bailiff was informed that I had locked all my windows and doors and there was NO way in my house so he neednt bother coming over wasting his time, he replied "oh but Madam we do not just gain entry threw open doors and windows, that unfortunately is a myth"

I then asked him he was father christmas and hes welcome to try and slip down the chimney.

How on earth does he think he can gain entry if doors and windows are locked :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you record this call by any chance?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi

No i didnt record it :(

Also though my friend was to distraught to call them (having CT arrears also) so I called with her present pretending to be her. I just said my son is in the house alone (aged 15) please refrain from attending until after 4 if you must attend (although had no intention of letting in etc) as Lee would be scared.

Cheeky F****ers then rang the house and spoke to Lee saying they would be round in an hour and he has to let them in!!

This is AFTER i called explaining to the bailiff he was home alone and scared.

Oh how I wish we had managed to tape that .

Im on a mission now to get them !!

You want one?;-)

Mt Ton,

I posted this on one of your other threads, but it does throw up some interesting points and I've found it a good way of dealing with these to**ers. This is more-or-less verbatim and it happened to me a few months ago:

Them: "Mr Bassett?"

Me: "Yes"

Them: "For security purposes, will you please confirm your date of birth"

Me: "Whose security?"

Them: "Pardon"

Me: "Whose security are you concerned about here?"

Them "Yours of course"

Me: "Let me get this straight, you're telling me that for the sake of my own security, you want me to give you, a complete stranger ringing from a number that has been withheld, the kind of details that could be used to steal my identity?"

Them: "Yes"

Me: "Don't be bloody silly. Goodnight."

Regards.

Fred

Thanks Fred, Aegis have ben calling my home and mobile up to six times a day on each number. I have not been answering this strange 08081013405 number. After reading your post I felt empowered to engage. I used your your words, his reponces were not the same but at the end of the call he was silent. I have not had one call or text today. From now on I will always use this, thanks jimmy1811

Thanks Fred, Aegis have ben calling my home and mobile up to six times a day on each number. I have not been answering this strange 08081013405 number. After reading your post I felt empowered to engage. I used your your words, his reponces were not the same but at the end of the call he was silent. I have not had one call or text today. From now on I will always use this, thanks jimmy1811

You're welcome Jimmy. On the face of it, it really is stupid don't you think? DCAs use this line to make them sound official.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Mt Ton,

I posted this on one of your other threads, but it does throw up some interesting points and I've found it a good way of dealing with these to**ers. This is more-or-less verbatim and it happened to me a few months ago:

Them: "Mr Bassett?"

Me: "Yes"

Them: "For security purposes, will you please confirm your date of birth"

Me: "Whose security?"

Them: "Pardon"

Me: "Whose security are you concerned about here?"

Them "Yours of course"

Me: "Let me get this straight, you're telling me that for the sake of my own security, you want me to give you, a complete stranger ringing from a number that has been withheld, the kind of details that could be used to steal my identity?"

Them: "Yes"

Me: "Don't be bloody silly. Goodnight."

Regards.

Fred

Now that one I absolutely love!! lol!

Hi there- site noob here (and noob is now a real word!)

Haven't had a chance to try these but;

Getting a copy of the job section for the area these people are in and suggesting alternative employment in the tone of voice of a mother with a child that has finished exams for the summer,

"ooh here's one you could do..."

Or in best Dirty Harry voice,

I know what you're thinking, do you have an enforceable CCA or an unforceable CCA? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as if you don't your debt is worthless you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Natwest Credit Card- £850- WON!!!

Natwest Current Account- £380 (in 1 month!)- On Hold

Mint- £250- WON!!!

Egg- Still waiting on list of charges

CAP1- Still waiting on list of charges

HSBC current account- On hold

IF- waiting...

Barclaycard- £124 WON!!!

And now, using what I've learnt from you wonderful people, to CCA the lot of them! (well credit cards at least)

Just gave the losers of lowells a phone call put on me best cornish accent ala Jethro and was shouting at them down the phone .

Phone call went like this

Low Hello may i take youre reference

LB HELLO HELLO U CALLED THIS NUMBER

Low May I Take your reference please

LB SORRY YOULL HAVE TO SPEAK UP IM A BIT DEAF

Low I can hear you perfectly

LB WHAT

Low Could I have your postcode then

LB MY ROAD

Low No sir your Postcode

LB OH MY POSTCODE NO

Low Why not

LB DONT YOU KNOW THE DATA PROTECTION ACT

Low er yes sir I do

LB SO DO I JUST BECAUSE IM DEAF DOESNT MEAN IM STUPID IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK ?

Low no sir not at all .

LB BETTER NOT DO MATE .

Low If you are not prepared to give us any postcode sir then i may as well hang up .

LB YOU DO THAT

Low ok sir thanks for your time

LB HELLO HELLO

Low Im still here sir

LB I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU

Low Whats that then

THIS

(hangs up)

LOL excellent! :D

Found a nice job on the net if its still going £20k a year to make peoples lives miserable.

Operational Team Manager, NCO Europe Ltd

· Employer: NCO Europe Ltd

· Posted: 17 Feb 2009

· Reference: OTM/MAY09

· Sector:Customer Service - Customer Service Manager

Customer Service - Other Customer Service & Call Centre

Customer Service - Team Leader

· Job Type: Permanent

· Salary:20K & Benefits

Manage a team of Account Representatives and through the effectivev implementation of agreed strategies and performance management, lead and motivate the team to maximise revenue, profitability and market share positioning.

Office wide responsibility for all teams in absence of other Operations Teamv Managers.

Monitor and coach performance of individuals and take appropriate action tov ensure targets, productivity goals and client and company work standards are met.

Motivate staff to ensure maximum output and revenues.v

Carry out performance reviews for all team executives in accordance with Cov guidelines and timeframes.

Make recommendations to Head of Collections in terms of strategy changes orv initiatives.

Primary day-to-day contact with clients for operational issues.v

Responsible for day-to-day disciplinary actions up to and including writtenv warning

Daily resource allocation and new business distribution to ensure workv standards met, and revenue maximised.

Production of client reporting requirements in conjunction with Head ofv Collections.

Visit clients as required.v

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks