Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Merci Beaucoup!:D

Looking forward to some giggles :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're a bunch of pussycats lol. Easy to deal with. But they don't accept a christmas card as payment over the phone. I know, I have tried. :D

And you might get a letter from Bryan Carter too, as he's connected with Freds.

Going slightly off topic (i.e.serious stuff for a second) you weren't wrong fuzzy about Fred's, after ignoring them for 10 days they have now informed me they have closed their file :eek: Wish all DCA's would roll over so easily :p

Will it get passed on to BC now do you think?:confused:

Amusing little letter today from, well lets no name names

I was engaged in meaningful correspondance with Outfit A and they sent me some garbage, they also kindly enclosed details for someone else !

I wrote to this person saying that I had been sent their stuff, and suggested that they might like to consilt CAG and possibly Company A and maybe the Info Comms

Anyway, heard nothing from her and had occasion to send a strop-o-letter to A and mentioned this incident to them

Just received a grovelling letter full of apologies and thanking me for my help and co-operation in this.

And enclosed a cheque for 50 squid!

I presume that they think sending me some loot is cheaper than having a new A_Hole ripped open by the Info Comms and less likely to lead to Jail time ho ho

Lets see if they do anything further with my file and if they get nasty, I shall tell Mr Info, but I wont tell A that I amdoing so !

No fred's would have passed it to BC. As the account is being returned by freds you'll probably get a new lot after you in due course. Don't worry about that we'll help you get rid of them too :D

Cheers for that bb, but I now don't worry about any DCA, I just ignore the lot of them unless they come up with something nasty like a stat demand or some other form of official court document. ;)

I had sausages for breakfast. :)

Only I get my sausage and wrap an oatcake around it, then dip it in tomato sauce.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Oatcakes!!

It has been far too long since I visited the famous oatcake shop in Hanley.

Happy days ...

mmmmm

"Do just once what others say you cannot do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." - Arthur C. Clarke.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." - Psalms 119:105

Hey everyone.. ;)

Just had to tell you this... managed to get the word 'threat-o-gram' into a phone call with the Leeds Losers... phone monkey was quite bemused!!!

1 to me methinks....

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

I asked AK to show a CCA for debt they've been happily collecting (due to my utter ignorance) for nearly a year. Now that I am not sending them any more of my money they seem to be puzzled as to quite why. :rolleyes: A chap called up and asked for money and I refused on account of they were in default. When I explained what I was after (written proof!) he opined "We can get any details you require from the original creditor, but it will take longer than 14 working days". "That", says I, "is not my problem, mate, is it? You've had the 14 working days allowed by law and more so that's it, you're in default and I don't have to give you a penny ever ever again. Unless you supply the ticket!"

"But ... you have a moral obligation to pay it back," he says. :x [Good grief, can you believe that? Is that his flippin' script?? Pshaw! ] :-x

"I didn't let you speak to me on the phone today to discuss my morals! It's okay for you to con me out of money without a ticket but it's not okay to refuse to pay you anything for its lack? How is that moral? Taking money without authority? You should be ashamed of yourself, mate!"

Well, he got very upset at this, protested that he was not my mate, and then said that if I lectured him like that he would have to terminate the call. So I said "Terminate the call then, mate!" And he did. :lol:

Of course, they called again, but until I get my recorder working I'm not taking any more calls from them. I actually don't want some oily slimy-spoken woman calling me up and reassuring me that she can sort it all out for me. "I don't need anything sorted out, love, it's up to you to put your house in order, I can't help you with that, can I? Your problem, lady, not mine." :lol:

I agree with an earlier poster, who ignores them unless they produce a court document. Seems a good plan, answering the phone only seems to encourage them. I've never been one to suffer fools gladly. I am not about to start.

About two minutes later I get a call from someone called Jane at BC. Oh what an officious and pompous boss lady type she is. A bit like a seriously stern teacher with an arrogant edge in her voice. After we had briefly discussed the fact that BC were in default and so no way I pay, she assured me in very haughty tones that "Despite what you say, Collection will continue!" You could really hear the upper case C on Collection.

There's more tomfoolery ...

T'other day, after several quiet days, a chap from AK calls me up.

"What are YOU phoning me up for?" I instantly and assertively demanded.

"Oh sorry, has someone spoken to you already today, I'm terribly sorry, I do apologise for the call. Sorry to have troubled you ..."

How we laughed. He was the first of the day!

I'd better get off, the missus has fallen asleep on the couch and I have to write a few letters. To annoy BC mostly, by stating the bleeding obvious a few times.

Happy cheekiness, all. I'll bring in some recordings when I get the thing going, been too ill since I bought it to even understand the manual. It's written in something like Mongolian translated into Indonesian before being put into English by a non-English speaker from Malawi. And all the buttons are too small!

Kind regards,

LL

• Haha 1

"Do just once what others say you cannot do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." - Arthur C. Clarke.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." - Psalms 119:105

Hi Lamplighter,

I am really quite envious as you are getting all the fun with the DCAs.

Early on in my sojourn I stated quite categorically that it was in writing only for me. I also said that I would NEVER pass the security questions and this severely restricts my play times.

on behalf of DCA.My last call involved a guy from Cameroon who was calling from Toronto

I said to him "You sound like a good Christian guy - please tell me how I can speak to you when I have vowed not to?"

Needless to say he was lost. Now I was going to give this feedback to the DCA but they will not pay me for my consultancy!

GK

Politics comes from the latin Poli (meening many) and Ticks (Blood sucking insects)

No it does'nt - but YOURS IS A WAY BETTER DEFINITION!!!!!!!!!! :D

I see the smut brigade have popped in and out!! :p

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentum

The great thing is to know when to speak and when to keep quiet.

(Seneca the Younger (attributed), Proverbs, 74)

Speech is given to many; intelligence to few - but if its well said, I said it!

:p

I asked AK to show a CCA for debt they've been happily collecting (due to my utter ignorance) for nearly a year. Now that I am not sending them any more of my money they seem to be puzzled as to quite why. :rolleyes: A chap called up and asked for money and I refused on account of they were in default. When I explained what I was after (written proof!) he opined "We can get any details you require from the original creditor, but it will take longer than 14 working days". "That", says I, "is not my problem, mate, is it? You've had the 14 working days allowed by law and more so that's it, you're in default and I don't have to give you a penny ever ever again. Unless you supply the ticket!"

"But ... you have a moral obligation to pay it back," he says. :x [Good grief, can you believe that? Is that his flippin' script?? Pshaw! ] :-x

"I didn't let you speak to me on the phone today to discuss my morals! It's okay for you to con me out of money without a ticket but it's not okay to refuse to pay you anything for its lack? How is that moral? Taking money without authority? You should be ashamed of yourself, mate!"

Well, he got very upset at this, protested that he was not my mate, and then said that if I lectured him like that he would have to terminate the call. So I said "Terminate the call then, mate!" And he did. :lol:

Of course, they called again, but until I get my recorder working I'm not taking any more calls from them. I actually don't want some oily slimy-spoken woman calling me up and reassuring me that she can sort it all out for me. "I don't need anything sorted out, love, it's up to you to put your house in order, I can't help you with that, can I? Your problem, lady, not mine." :lol:

I agree with an earlier poster, who ignores them unless they produce a court document. Seems a good plan, answering the phone only seems to encourage them. I've never been one to suffer fools gladly. I am not about to start.

About two minutes later I get a call from someone called Jane at BC. Oh what an officious and pompous boss lady type she is. A bit like a seriously stern teacher with an arrogant edge in her voice. After we had briefly discussed the fact that BC were in default and so no way I pay, she assured me in very haughty tones that "Despite what you say, Collection will continue!" You could really hear the upper case C on Collection.

There's more tomfoolery ...

T'other day, after several quiet days, a chap from AK calls me up.

"What are YOU phoning me up for?" I instantly and assertively demanded.

"Oh sorry, has someone spoken to you already today, I'm terribly sorry, I do apologise for the call. Sorry to have troubled you ..."

How we laughed. He was the first of the day!

I'd better get off, the missus has fallen asleep on the couch and I have to write a few letters. To annoy BC mostly, by stating the bleeding obvious a few times.

Happy cheekiness, all. I'll bring in some recordings when I get the thing going, been too ill since I bought it to even understand the manual. It's written in something like Mongolian translated into Indonesian before being put into English by a non-English speaker from Malawi. And all the buttons are too small!

Kind regards,

LL

Hi,

Ignoring the DCA's is now my action plan too.

I will pay them if and when a judge tells me too!

Hi Lamplighter,

I am really quite envious as you are getting all the fun with the DCAs.

Early on in my sojourn I stated quite categorically that it was in writing only for me. I also said that I would NEVER pass the security questions and this severely restricts my play times.

on behalf of DCA.My last call involved a guy from Cameroon who was calling from Toronto

I said to him "You sound like a good Christian guy - please tell me how I can speak to you when I have vowed not to?"

Needless to say he was lost. Now I was going to give this feedback to the DCA but they will not pay me for my consultancy!

GK

I have never answered security questions. Not stopped me obtaining a lot of financial information.

I have never answered security questions. Not stopped me obtaining a lot of financial information.

This should be our new game. See how much info we can find out about ourselves without going thrugh security. (offering to pay full and final settlement if they give you the info should help)

If we get enough recordings of conversations like this I'm sure we can get them to send us money!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Quote:

Originally Posted by make them aktiv runners viewpost.gif

This should be our new game. See how much info we can find out about ourselves without going thrugh security. (offering to pay full and final settlement if they give you the info should help)

If we get enough recordings of conversations like this I'm sure we can get them to send us money!

My game is to find out as much as I can about the threat monkey.

Currently I have the name and DOB of one (only need mums maiden name/postcode!) and the Name, place of birth and location of another. I am thinking of calling them as expert witnesses when I take Crap 1 to court. One from Philippines and one from Toronto.

GK

Babybear,

Have you thought of starting a new thread called 'Babybear's Knickers'? Clearly there is a huge amount of interest and all the guys would be able to have a quick look for the Thong of the Day on their email alerts even if they didn't have time to log on to the site and scroll down through 'Cheekiness .....'

What a great start to the day you would be giving them - a spring in their step, lead in their pencil........ :D

DD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks