Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am quite proud 649 posts before meeting the 'wrath' of a cagbot - what speed too!

GK

I think that an alarm goes off in CAGbots room whenever Fuzzy is mentioned or makes a comment. :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a guy that owes a company around £300 and he has posted the emails he recieved and sent online. They are quite funny. He attached a picture of a spider he drew on paint and attached it to the email he replied with. He said that he valued his spider at what the DCA wanted off him and they could take that as payment.

When they said they wouldn't take the picture, he asked for it back and then said they had given him the wrong spider back as it only had 7 legs. It really is hilairious reading especially as you begin to feel the person he is replying to getting frustrated yet starting to sympathise.

You Cannot Have What I Do Not Own!!!

There is a guy that owes a company around £300 and he has posted the emails he recieved and sent online. They are quite funny. He attached a picture of a spider he drew on paint and attached it to the email he replied with. He said that he valued his spider at what the DCA wanted off him and they could take that as payment.

When they said they wouldn't take the picture, he asked for it back and then said they had given him the wrong spider back as it only had 7 legs. It really is hilairious reading especially as you begin to feel the person he is replying to getting frustrated yet starting to sympathise.

:-D:lol:

Is there a link to that?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thinking of a new avatar... (or maybe an old one)

I think the cheekiness is probably the best thread to ask :p

Here's the 3 I like most

howardsquisha.gif

howard.jpg

lloydstsblogo.jpg

Edited by locutus

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

DMD posted it here :- http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/168165-broke-man-tries-paying.html ages ago... had me howling at the time

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thinking of a new avatar... (or maybe an old one)

I think the cheekiness is probably the best thread to ask :p

Here's the 3 I like most

howardsquisha.gif

howard.jpg

lloydstsblogo.jpg

I like the top two best....perhaps you could alternate depending on mood...Then again I like the one you already have .....hmmm I wonder if this is why I have no money.....can't decide which one I like best so I'll buy all of them.....a revelation I think.

Thanks Loco ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to be indecisive... now I'm not so sure!

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

lol like it. i think

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I used to be conceted but now I'm absolutely perfect.

I was going to join the apathy club but I couldn't be bothered

I think I'd notice a bassett hound in my undies ;) No sign of Fred :D

oim ere. And no, I'm not in BBs knickers. That's not to say .....

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Fred behave what would mrs Basset say.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I used to be conceted but now I'm absolutely perfect.

I was going to join the apathy club but I couldn't be bothered

I used to be a paraniod compulsive. Now I think everyone is out to get me, and I count them 12 times a day

• Haha 1

Fred behave what would mrs Basset say.

Ah, well, I'm a good lad really and Mrs Bassett has no complaints.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I used to be a paraniod compulsive. Now I think everyone is out to get me, and I count them 12 times a day

I'm not paranoid, but that doesn't mean that I'm not being followed.

Fred

what beverage is it attached to?

I'm currently drinking a nice french chardonnay waiting for dominoes pizza to arrive. I'm f'ing starving :D

PS: both my phones are taped and I'm being followed by MI5 :p

I'm currently on the 2nd out of Morrisons 4 for a fiver real ales. This one is Theakston's Old Peculiar (bit like me really). After that, it's Hobgolin, some Lancashire stuff called 'Nutty Black' and if I'm still awake at 10, I'll round things off with some Suffolk Strong Ale.

Any real ale drinkers reading this will realise that I like the dark beers. Lovely.!!!

Fred

I'm currently on the 2nd out of Morrisons 4 for a fiver real ales. This one is Theakston's Old Peculiar (bit like me really). After that, it's Hobgolin, some Lancashire stuff called 'Nutty Black' and if I'm still awake at 10, I'll round things off with some Suffolk Strong Ale.

Any real ale drinkers reading this will realise that I like the dark beers. Lovely.!!!

Fred

Are you a fan of 'Youngs Winter Warmer' Fred?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you a fan of 'Youngs Winter Warmer' Fred?

Nice pint. I used to drink that when I lived in West London. Haven't had a pint of that for years!

Fred

Hmmm, a few halves of that in The Prince of Wales during the interval of a Billy Connolly show in the West End proved to be a little bit too reckless........say no more..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks