Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think it was me and the video of the puppets singing "I want to play with a DCA" to the tune of "YMCA"... they've decided its now dedicated to Robinson Way.

AW sorry my bad.....you know the rumour mill on CAG!!

I could have sworn I Saw him dancing in that new 'Brighthouse Family' Vid though ...what was it called now? oh yeah...'Shafted'....:p

(do I hear a cagbot :?:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not quite only the only ones daft enough, i also told thanks to reading this thread a company called "albion" that i could not play for them on saturday coz i was off to the pub to watch rangers v celtic on a rare saturday off... i love this site, when i get back on my feet will make a large donation as should everyone who can afford it

I thought you were already getting your fix & plenty of hardcore Clemma ;)

:eek::eek:

I get me fix daily - but everything else has to wait till next month :lol::lol:

You know too much......:p

not quite only the only ones daft enough, i also told thanks to reading this thread a company called "albion" that i could not play for them on saturday coz i was off to the pub to watch rangers v celtic on a rare saturday off... i love this site, when i get back on my feet will make a large donation as should everyone who can afford it

Am glad you found this thread helpful. It's because of this cheeky thread that I found confidence to deal with DCA's and other companies.

Peeps should only contribute if they can afford to though. For me, it has taken a while, but am in a position to do so soon :)

EDIT - forgot mr ton was lurking in the thread........HUGE thanks to you :D

This is probably a repetition of thoughts, but it never ceases to amaze me that the process of passing the buck seems to be still prevelant amongst the Dark Forces.

You send a CCA, its defaulted by DCA(1) Then DCA (2) appears and so on ad infinitum ad nauseum.

Obviously the DCA DONT tell the next one that that they cant comply, and so it grinds on. Perhaps, DCA 2 and DCA v2 to 3 etc etc should sue DCA( who couldnt supply the CCA) under the Trade Descriptions Act or somesuch :)

Or are DCA's so stupid that they dont query an account passed to them for its veracity ( this is a rhetorical question)

Now there's a thought DCA chasing DCA

Can you imagine **** phoning *** 15 times a day and shouting at them

I Can lol

Once a debt is disputed, it is unlawful for a DCA to try to enforce it whilst ever the dispute is ongoing. The whole industry needs proper sanctions against the companies that break these rules!

If a DCA got charged £2000 every time it broke harrassment laws or tried to enforce a disputed/none-existant or settled debt this whole practice would end in a heartbeat.....

But there again so would our fun :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

well thanks clemma we're only waiting and in this mess because my wife is a student nurse and currently due to NHS cutbacks finding it hard to get gainful employment now she's finished her course but screw all the DCA's as the whole country's bankrupt anyway!

Ewwww... Nooooo... Bleugh....They're all staffed by spotty oiks. I'd rather die an old maid :D

screw all the DCA's

You know when you do that thing when you're half sick and you're left with that taste in your mouth?......:shock::evil:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

screw all the DCA's

This could result in a severe multiplacation of DCA's ....... Do we really want that? :eek:

I believe in Darwins theory...let them screw themselves and die out naturally.....should be extinct soon if Caggers get their way.:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Just out of interest, how tough are Fredricksons?

Had aletter from them today usual bs about telephone now pay now etc

This is on a defaulted CCA, so will reply appropriately, but no NOA received from OC and freds say pay them/ they are instructed by OC

How does that stand?

They're a bunch of pussycats lol. Easy to deal with. But they don't accept a christmas card as payment over the phone. I know, I have tried. :D

And you might get a letter from Bryan Carter too, as he's connected with Freds.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks