Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I always thought the female version of a demon was a demonette.

So hard to tell on the internet these days who is male and female. Some forums have blue and pink squares so everyone knows who eveyone is to avoid chatting up the wrong peeps. :-o

Luckily I have not made that mistake. But some peeps think fuzzybobble is female, even though my avatar is a gingerbread MAN.

I blame Tesco for calling them "gingerbread characters"

Damn political correctness for causing confusion.

Here's a non PC joke by the way.

EDIT

I'm off. I can hear the PC brigade pushing the Cagbot down the corridor.

Night peeps ;)

Thanks fuzzy...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by freakyleaky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hark! Is that the grinding wail of the CAGBot I hear???

*runs off before the cagbot gets me for insulting it* :D

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

just had an exciting call from mackenzie hall...ohhh that rymes lol anyways some scotish woman just rung me about an alleged debt she claims is from telebank.told he ive not got a clue then she got all snotty an rude on me,she said she had my signature there from 2003 and i told her thats impossible shes a liar as i had no telebank in 2003.then she had to admit it was 1998.i told her possibly that it was statue barred as ive never heard a thing or paid a penny or even admit the debt.things got heated and i called her a stuck up cow nawty i know she then rang me back askin who the hell i was talkin to and sayin she has my adress and details.i asked was she threatenin me coz to me that sounded like a threat.i then told her i was taping the call an she hung up on me.gettin calls now silent ones withheld number... some advice please

The cracks are showing:

The government has a majority of 63 and the result is a severe setback for Brown because it suggests that Labour discipline is breaking down. It is the first significant Commons defeat of Brown's premiership and Labour's first defeat on an opposition day debate since 1997.

Regarding Gordon falling on his backside today over his policy re: The Gurkhas. It can only be a measure of his pigheadedness that he would even try and defend such a shameful policy.

David

PS Apparently more fun and games are scheduled for tomorrow.

just had an exciting call from mackenzie hall...ohhh that rymes lol anyways some scotish woman just rung me about an alleged debt she claims is from telebank.told he ive not got a clue then she got all snotty an rude on me,she said she had my signature there from 2003 and i told her thats impossible shes a liar as i had no telebank in 2003.then she had to admit it was 1998.i told her possibly that it was statue barred as ive never heard a thing or paid a penny or even admit the debt.things got heated and i called her a stuck up cow nawty i know she then rang me back askin who the hell i was talkin to and sayin she has my adress and details.i asked was she threatenin me coz to me that sounded like a threat.i then told her i was taping the call an she hung up on me.gettin calls now silent ones withheld number... some advice please

Im not suprised at your experience as Muck Hall are simply cracking up under the intense pressure of sites like CAG & the authorities.

I bet their main office would not be a nice place to work in currently :D

The cracks are showing:

Regarding Gordon falling on his backside today over his policy re: The Gurkhas. It can only be a measure of his pigheadedness that he would even try and defend such a shameful policy.

David

PS Apparently more fun and games are scheduled for tomorrow.

I am sure mr Ton will not mind me veering slightly off topic to say how delighted I was to see that Comrade Brown got a well deserved kick in the ass from Parliament today for the appaling decision his government made about the Gurkhas. Just one more nail on the coffin of a government that has bankrupted the country to appease the greedy bankers. All credit to the gorgeous Joanna Lumley for taking on board this worthwhile cause and credit to all the MPs who backed her and shame on those cronies who sided with Paw Broon.

Aayo Gurkhali

I am sure mr Ton will not mind me veering slightly off topic to say how delighted I was to see that Comrade Brown got a well deserved kick in the ass from Parliament today for the appaling decision his government made about the Gurkhas. Just one more nail on the coffin of a government that has bankrupted the country to appease the greedy bankers. All credit to the gorgeous Joanna Lumley for taking on board this worthwhile cause and credit to all the MPs who backed her and shame on those cronies who sided with Paw Broon.

Aayo Gurkhali

I wont mind at all ODC.

I am/was as delighted as you are for the Gurkhas.

Their treatment by this wretched government has been a disgrace.

General election day cannot come soon enough for this country :mad:

What i find really crazy is that people who have fought for & defended this country are not welcome - yet those who want to blow us all to pieces are fully welcomed & given everything.

This government is nothing but a sick joke.

Concur absolutely Mt T, it is shameful that any sponging mongrel from God knows where can come here, be given benefits etc etc, yet these guys, who fort and died and many were decorated with the highest awards for bravery are treated like rubbish

You should see the latest issue of Private Eye, there is an article abou the shameful way these people are treated

What i find really crazy is that people who have fought for & defended this country are not welcome - yet those who want to blow us all to pieces are fully welcomed & given everything.

This government is nothing but a sick joke.

I agree Mr Ton, but don't forget that the rules that forbid us to kick these poeple out come from another bunch of people that we can't kick out, namely unelected people in the Brussels Parliament. The sooner we leave the EU and take back control of our own affairs, the sooner we get get this country back to some semblance of normality again.

Three cheers for the Gurkhas and not before bloody time.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Here is the article, hope it's readable with acknowledgements to Private Eye

It is horrific that not only are they restricting entry, but punishing the relatives of currently serving and wounded/killed Gurkhas

Perhaps Gordon the ***** should read Michael Dobbs excellent novel "Whispers of Betrayal" ( this was the author of the Francis Urquhart Novels, about intrigue in Parliament

gs.pdf

Well, they've been told by the High Court and now they've been told by Parliament.

I don't think even these backsliding shyters will try it on a 3rd time.

David

PS: Added bonus is, that could well be the last **** up for Jacqui Smith

All credit to the gorgeous Joanna Lumley for taking on board this worthwhile cause and credit to all the MPs who backed her and shame on those cronies who sided with Paw Broon.

Aayo Gurkhali

Joanna Lamond Lumley was born in Srinagar, Kashmir, India. Her father was Major James Rutherford Lumley, who served in the 6th Gurkha Rifles.

It is disgusting that members of a regiment that has served this country for 200 years and is one of the most if not the most respected of regiments within the armed forces are treated in such a shoddy underhand way.

I had the honour to have served with 1st Battalion of the 7th (Duke of Edinburgh's Own) Gurkha Rifles for a short while in the South Atlantic in '82 and each and every one of them deserve the right of citizenship, they and their forefathers have earned it & more. There have been twenty-six Victoria Crosses awarded to members of the Gurkha regiments.

Apparently this country only wants you if you murder a school teacher, hijack an aeroplane or preach hatred against the state and its citizens. You will be welcomed in with open arms, given a council house, a small fortune in state benefits, free health care and sit on your ar$e ally day watching your plasma tv.

What a sad indictment of a sad bankrupt government.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks