Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B****cks to the DCA's;). I took on Mbna directly, actually they phoned me when I was in bed with the flu and had just taken a sleeping pill.

Capital One has phoned my OH 101 times (literally!) in 6 weeks for a £200 credit limit card :rolleyes:

Lovely recording. :D

"We are a telephone bank," "Well, I'm a letter lady." Classic :D

It proves how inexperienced their staff really are. They try and stick to the script, no matter what you throw at them from the other end, and they quote all kinds of make believe laws and regulations.

Great call, let's have some more. I'm sure they'll call you a few more times yet. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Has anyone asked what this "telephone bank" does for their hearing impaired customers? Or do they discriminate?

I could become hearing impaired quite quickly... well having to listen to them makes me wish I couldn't hear them anymore...

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Has anyone asked what this "telephone bank" does for their hearing impaired customers? Or do they discriminate?

I could become hearing impaired quite quickly... well having to listen to them makes me wish I couldn't hear them anymore...

They really do seem to employ people with the whingiest voices dont they

oh well i have loads of them to take if they need a few obviously they have been wiped and no sim cards are available for them.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

lol vengance i think thats the case.

AA99 i love the call it sounded familiar a peed off me in the end.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Man tries to pay overdue bill with spider drawing - Telegraph

This is proving to be irresistable. :D

I wonder which DCA will be the first to reply when I send them some drawings?

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

:lol::lol: oh this has cheered me up no end! had a rotten few days health wise, but after reading this am lmao !!

I must look out my old Monopoly game - there are some missing but now I know what to do with the remaining old notes! :p

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

How about faxing a £20 note repeatedly until the alleged amount has been faxed!!!:):)

I am going to feel like such a kill joy! But please don't send me to Coventry, I've only my fellow CAGgers interests at heart..Faxing any UK Stirling/currency, photocopying and even photographing it is an offence, and I have no doubt the recipients would take great delight in informing the authorities! And where would that leave me eh? I can't come visit you all with baked cakes, B&Q would very quickly sell out of files!:cool:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Just write "specimen" across it, then you should be ok. No need to do that with Monopoly money or Bank of Toytown though. What about scanning coins? I doubt there's anything illegal in doing that. £1000 in 5p's coming up lol. :D

I think I'll fax Moorcroft an IOU note tomorrow. Just to annoy them.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Just write "specimen" across it, then you should be ok. No need to do that with Monopoly money or Bank of Toytown though. What about scanning coins? I doubt there's anything illegal in doing that. £1000 in 5p's coming up lol. :D

I think I'll fax Moorcroft an IOU note tomorrow. Just to annoy them.

Sounds like an acknowledgement that you owe them money, to me.

Sign it "Uncle Bab"

Carpe Jugulum

Anyone remember the American Civil War cards with bubble gum from the 60s?

Civil War: 1962 Topps "Civil War News" Card Set

They came with confederate notes in as well. Oh I so wish I had some now to send to MBNA (we are an American bank subject to American law etc..)

Crikey...they bring back memories. I had wads and wads of them, if I remember correctly they ranged from $1 to $100,000 bills, & the bubblegum was a wafer thin pink square.

Crikey...they bring back memories. I had wads and wads of them, if I remember correctly they ranged from $1 to $100,000 bills, & the bubblegum was a wafer thin pink square.

And now Maccy D's use them as filling for big Macs.

I don't do bubble gum now. It's not the same since they stopped doing lick and stick fake tattoo's

If anyone is wondering why I've been a bit quiet recently. I have just got series 1-7 of Grange Hill 1978 - 1984. So I'm working my way through 100 episodes of my teenage years with fond carefree memories. The days when DCA's were scary and we had respect for banks, royalty, and the government. And who said things haven't changed for the better. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

So much for stopping collection activities on the account Robbing Way called again today.

RW Hello can I speak to rev.ian please

rev.ian Wheo is calling?

RW I am calling from Robinson, Way

rev.ian I don’t know.

RW Why is that is he not in?

rev.ian Yes but he is a bit tierd its only 8.45.

RW Can I speak to rev.ian please.

rev.ian no he is busy putting his shoes on.

RW Can I speak to rev.ian before he puts his shoes on please

Rev.ian No I am in hurry to get up the town.

RW Can I speak to rev.ian before he goes up the town.

Rev.ian Not really I need to pick up my new Rolex.

RW That’s nice, but could I speak to rev.ian before he picks up his new Rolex.

Rev.ian No it cost me £12.000. If you spent that on a watch you would be in hurry to pick it up.

RW Can I speak to rev.ian please.

Rev.ian We are going to get nowhere are we. click

Where do they get them from ?.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks