Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Letter from Robbing Way today with addressed envelope. Am sending this with no stamp.

ROBBING WAY

PAY NOW

YOU MUST PAY NOW

YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PAY

YOU MUST PAY WITHIN 24 HOURS

WE WILL START COURT ACTION

YOU WILL GO TO PRISON

WE WILL PHONE AGAIN AND AGAIN

WE WILL SEND THE BOYS ROUND

YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT

PHONE US TODAY

WE WILL START LEAGAL ACTION

PAY NOW PLEASE PAY NOW OH PLEASE

ME

SEND ME A COPY OF MY CREDIT AGREEMENT

THAT’S AN APLICATION FORM

YOU TOOK MY POUND

YOU HAD 12 + 2 DAYS

NO THAT’S THE APLICATION FORM AGAIN

I TOLD YOU NO CREDIT AGREEMENT NO MONEY

I WONT GIVE SECURITY INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE

OH DEAR THIS IS TODAYS TERMS & CONDITIONS

GO AWAY GET A LIFE I AM ONLY IN DEBT YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've still got a few envelopes from Robinson way, from previous dealings with them, think i might send them a few funnies in the post, it should cheer them up.

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

I've still got a few envelopes from Robinson way, from previous dealings with them, think i might send them a few funnies in the post, it should cheer them up.

An excellent trick is to sticck a few cheque sized bits of paper into them and glue the envelope completely on the inside, mark the front of the envelope Payment Enclosed and post it off.

Imagine the scene in Mount Street as the monkies try to open the impossible

OH STOP ODC Your giving me idea's

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Well now DCA’s have gone quiet on us, they must have time on their hands.

So send their envelopes back to them. It will give them something to do.

On the front POSTAGE PAID OTHER END 1ST CLASS. On the back PAYMENT ENCLOSED.

Dear Mr Iqor,

Thankyou for the...erm..."credit agreement" and another demand for payment you recently sent to me. However your view of what constitutes an enforceable agreement and what myself and the courts see as enforceable are two totally different things.

I suggest your bedtime reading for the next few nights should be the Consumer Credit Act 1974, where you can find out exactly why the agreement you sent to me is totally unenforceable in a court of law.

If you still cannot work this out, then I suggest you take me to court, where a judge will sit you down and we can both explain it to you. You will also need to bring a cheque book with you, as you will find that you'll be paying me costs of around £250 for my time and trouble.

Please note that any further demands for money, threats of legal action, bailiffs, CCJ, and any other such nonsense from your company will result in a harassment claim being made against your company.

I now hope you'll crawl back under your rock and leave me in peace,

Yours Faithfully, Mr F Bobble

• Haha 2

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I've moved beyond the stage of explaining the legal position to these idiots,and I'm now just pig ignorant with them.....

I'm also starting to charge them a fee for my admin in having to deal with their incessant crap letters landing at my door

if they don't pay the invoices,they get a claim raised against them

I've moved beyond the stage of explaining the legal position to these idiots,and I'm now just pig ignorant with them.....

I'm also starting to charge them a fee for my admin in having to deal with their incessant crap letters landing at my door

if they don't pay the invoices,they get a claim raised against them

That is really interesting, I'd like to know the outcome of this. What kind of response do you get from invoicing them? Legally do they have to pay you??

If I have been helpful in any way, please tip my scales :lol:

The Leeds Losers again

This debt will not go away!!

followed by two letters offering 60% discount and then a sorry to have bothered you mate but we cant get a CCA so we are stopping the Junk Mail

I'd like to use such a weapon, can you explain how please as I'm not sure what's permitted and how to make it legal and upfront? I don't want to earn but it would some trophy to get a payment or even a CCJ against these offensive practitioners.

this is just kicking off.....I'll let everyone know how it goes

I've not had anything for weeks except a letter from the Halifax on behalf of IQOR which is a bit odd. I'm expecting my mates in Preston to call me any day now. I hope I'm ready for them because I'm a bit rusty at the moment. I just don't get 'phone calls any more so I suppose that's a testament to the CAG.

Here's to the CAG!

Cheers.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

OK I have an idea of what to put in the envelopes. It will give them something else to do rather than picking their noses - scratching their heads instead:shock:

Item 3 on this receipt. You will need to turn your monitor on its side to read it as I am useless at this sort of thing. You really can buy anything at the supermarkets these days.

scan0002.jpg

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

LMAO gold lady the school seems to have a few of them i can always send a few.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hadn't thought of that one - DCA staff are a bunch of nits anyway

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Just about everything I post nowadays gets cagbotted.

Fred

Hi Fred! What spoil sports!:eek:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

B****cks to the DCA's;). I took on Mbna directly, actually they phoned me when I was in bed with the flu and had just taken a sleeping pill.

Capital One has phoned my OH 101 times (literally!) in 6 weeks for a £200 credit limit card :rolleyes:

Listened a couple of times, did they comply with the Data Protection Act when they called you? Seems like they broke any number of rules in that call!

this is just kicking off.....I'll let everyone know how it goes

I'm just wondering if legally they would have to pay you - do you have anything to back this up as I think this is a really good idea. But could they report you to the inland revenue (if you're not paying a self employed stamp)..? Can anyone charge for their time and admin costs?

If I have been helpful in any way, please tip my scales :lol:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks