Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yawn......Link Financial STILL haven't phoned me back :rolleyes: I've been sitting beside me phone in anticipation for no reason ;) Do you think, perhaps, they may have been telling porkie pies about the bailiffs?

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

Link are members of the CSA and as such abide by the rules. They would not threaten something like that.

Oh look its another flying pig:D

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just posted this on another thread following the news that Aktiv Kapital is about to make 40 monkeys redundant, but as it is Fred-style cheekiness I thought I'd put it on here as well:

Some things just have to be done.

Fred

aktiv1.jpg

aktiv2.jpg

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I had a voicemail left by Link Financial asking my OH to phone them, so he did. We haven't made a payment for a couple of months due to circumstances, which they are well aware of. Anyway, they told my OH he would have to do an I&E form but he refused. They also told him they were going to send a bailiff round. Now usually he would argue with them. This time though, he asked them when they would be turning up so he knows to put the kettle on. He's learning.

Anyway, I wasn't happy with their idle threat, so I phoned them back (I know I shouldn't but I was in the right mood for them).

LF - Link Financial

Me - (gave my details) Yeah, my Husband has just been on the phone and he was told that you will be sending the bailiffs round.

LF - Ok

Me - Can I ask you to put this in writing, as I do not appreciate the threat when I know you will have no court order.

LF - I'm sorry, what would you like me to put in writing?

ME - I would like you to put it in writing that you are planning on sending bailiffs round without a valid court order. I can then pass this on to the OFT.

LF - Sorry, who?

Me - The Office of Fair Trading.

LF - Right........what I will do is pass this on to the person your Husband spoke to and I will ask him to call you straight back to explain.

Me - Thanks. However, I will be leaving for work soon, so if you can get him to leave a message stating which court dealt with the bailiff issue, the claiment number and what date I am to expect the bailiffs at my home.

LF - I will give you the court telephone number if you like?

Me - No thanks - I don't want to waste their time as they will be looking for a non-existant order.

LF - Ok.....

Me - As my husband has told you, when the bailiffs turn up, they are more than welcome to have a cuppa, but that's it really.

LF - .......

Me - Thanks then

(I hang up)

I'm still waiting for my phone call back :rolleyes:

Sounds not unlike one of my creditors who said they would 'fast track me to a bailiff'... and I said 'not without a court order' and they slammed the phone down. That call was in September and I still haven't had the threatened visit, some silly letters and an email or two but no bailiff.

Just slightly off the track, when I had a war with RBoS about illegal charges, and had to threaten them with a County Court Summons to UK Branch ( this is a couple of years back) their muppet in Edinburgh said that if I was going to take legal action, I had to issue the sumall claims summons to their Edinburgh office! DURRR !

Fundamental lack of knowledge ( or perhaps intentional) re English and Scottish Civil Law

I'm just posting to make up for the post I had removed

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Lewis - Lost their tongue after cca request:roll: -

Now in default of my CCA request - still no contact since:D

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Credit - CCA request sent - now stopped contact with me

Perhaps we should now merge Mr Ton's other thread to make up for the lost numbers.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Just posted this on another thread following the news that Aktiv Kapital is about to make 40 monkeys redundant, but as it is Fred-style cheekiness I thought I'd put it on here as well:

Some things just have to be done.

Fred

aktiv1.jpg

aktiv2.jpg

Perhaps it wasn't me then. I also seem to have recoverd most of my 300 missing posts. Onwards and upwards to 3000.

Regards to all.

Fred

C'mon you lot, only 10 more and Mr Ton can celebrate the 5000 again!

Fred

I had no issues untill my PM saying that my one post had been removed

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that by being united you were able to get the thread back.

don't see why little old me was picked on?

anyway, I don't care, I suppose a post had to be deleted by a 'nobody' to make it look like something was being done without upsetting the main people

After all this there wasn't much deleted then

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks