Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Post Office refused my 'doorstep' parcel, said it was too big and heavy and I needed a special carrier. I tried a Tesco one, but that split.

So, alternative despatched to Power 2 Contact, such a shame I forgot to put stamps on.

I've sent them a nice thick hand-cut slice of stale toast - a doorstep wedge of course!

• Haha 1

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't bother Fred.

Anyway, got another call off Blair, Oliver and Scott this morning.

Me: (having recognised the number on the caller id) Aye what?

Them: Can I speak to Berrylover?

Me: If you want.

Them: Pardon?

Me: You're pardoned.

Them: Excuse me?

Me: You're excused.

Them: Is this Berrylover?

Me: Indeed it is.

Them: This is scottish numpty from Blair, Oliver and Scott. We just need to go through security.

Me: Are you in an airport?

Them: Pardon?

Me: You're pardoned.

Them: I need to do a security check

Me: I am not prepared to give me details to you, you could be anyone.

Them: We need to resolve the problem with this account.

Me: Send me a valid copy of my signed CCA and I will.

Them: We will take the next course of action if you are unprepared to co-operate.

Me: What's that then?

Them: We will pass your details to an outside agency, which could involve a doorstep collection

Me: That's fine by me, collect my doorstep if you want, but I don't think my landlord will be too pleased, cos she owns the doorstep along with the rest of the house. Thank you for being the weakest link, Goodbye.

Loving it :lol::lol: One to remember for the future :D

I like the fact that they obviously think calling themselves 'Power2contact', in fact gives them power to contact.

If they showed up here I would introduce them to my new firm its called 'Power2throwbucketofwateroveryouandtakepictures' I'm sure I'll find a good home to post the pictures on though :D

I've told Egg that I will refuse to deal with Credit Solutions from now on. I've set up a standing order to pay the Egg Account directly to Egg. They've sent me back a message saying that I must do everything through CSL.

No chance. If I'm paying them, I don't see what they can do about it. I'm quite happy to pick a scrap with CSL because I hate them with a vengeance.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I dont want to sound maudlin or sentimental, but as has been expressed recently, I really must say how much I have appreciated all that happens here on CAG.

I have had technical and very accurate advice, despite what the reptiles say is inaccurate, I have had support and a great deal of laughs at the victories of others. I have also had blood boiling rage at the despicable behaviour of these Nazis in the DCA industry, and their execrable, illegal and disgusting behaviour. You know who they and for the benefit of "Guests" you know who you are.

One would think, that if a DCA with half a percent of a braincell ( yes I know, it's a rare thing), received a letter obviously from CAG's template range they might think "Ohh hang on, this one ain't going to be a pushover!"

But they dont, because they are pig ignorant, stupid pathetic bullies who only recruit the losers and sectionable psychotics whom no-one else in their right mind would employ.

Told one on the phone a while back that if she continued to talk to me like that I would issue a section 138 order on her, she said "WOZZAT?" I said, look it up ar*****e, as a Magistrate I can get one for you today!

Rant over!

Interum Justitia keep calling me lately. I always answer (in a suitable style of voice)

"Hello Mammals kebab shop, all our kebabs contain at least 85% cat"

For some reason they hang straight up before I even get chance to ask them if they want salad and sauce with their kebab

• Haha 1

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

I dont want to sound maudlin or sentimental, but as has been expressed recently, I really must say how much I have appreciated all that happens here on CAG.

I have had technical and very accurate advice, despite what the reptiles say is inaccurate, I have had support and a great deal of laughs at the victories of others. I have also had blood boiling rage at the despicable behaviour of these Nazis in the DCA industry, and their execrable, illegal and disgusting behaviour. You know who they and for the benefit of "Guests" you know who you are.

One would think, that if a DCA with half a percent of a braincell ( yes I know, it's a rare thing), received a letter obviously from CAG's template range they might think "Ohh hang on, this one ain't going to be a pushover!"

But they dont, because they are pig ignorant, stupid pathetic bullies who only recruit the losers and sectionable psychotics whom no-one else in their right mind would employ.

Told one on the phone a while back that if she continued to talk to me like that I would issue a section 138 order on her, she said "WOZZAT?" I said, look it up ar*****e, as a Magistrate I can get one for you today!

Rant over!

You're right vengeancemon. What I can never understand is the way they go in with both feet when a simple "please ring us" letter might actually do the trick. They've actually told me that they are sending their agents to my house because "I have failed to pay my account" and because they have been unable to contact me. They have made no attempt whatsoever to contact me and I have proof that this account has been paid every month.

How do they think I am going to react to this? I suppose there was a time when I would have been straight on the 'phone to them. That, I suppose, is what they hope for. Not any longer though.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

You're right vengeancemon. What I can never understand is the way they go in with both feet when a simple "please ring us" letter might actually do the trick. They've actually told me that they are sending their agents to my house because "I have failed to pay my account" and because they have been unable to contact me. They have made no attempt whatsoever to contact me and I have proof that this account has been paid every month.

How do they think I am going to react to this? I suppose there was a time when I would have been straight on the 'phone to them. That, I suppose, is what they hope for. Not any longer though.

Regards.

Fred

.....and cheekiness ensues eh, Fred? It sure does for me.

Interum Justitia keep calling me lately. I always answer (in a suitable style of voice)

"Hello Mammals kebab shop, all our kebabs contain at least 85% cat"

For some reason they hang straight up before I even get chance to ask them if they want salad and sauce with their kebab

How rude of them i would send them a bill for time wasting as a genuine caller may not be able to get there kebab:lol:

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

.....and cheekiness ensues eh, Fred? It sure does for me.

Well it's a bit more than cheekiness Clemma. I preface my words with "in my opinion" and then tell them exactly what I think of them.

Regards.

Fred

Well it's a bit more than cheekiness Clemma. I preface my words with "in my opinion" and then tell them exactly what I think of them.

Regards.

Fred

Good for you :-D IMO all DCA's talk cr@p, write cr@p and threaten cr@p. I'm sure your opinion is the same

Good for you :-D IMO all DCA's talk cr@p, write cr@p and threaten cr@p. I'm sure your opinion is the same

Yes, without a doubt they are the lowest form of life since they are the lowest form of life since the syphilis germ.

Regards.

Fred

Well done Clemma - do yourself a favour and don't get the Gold card to match :eek:

You're also "Informative" too ;) (Hovver over your Greenies :D)

There's a thread explaining about how you obtainn Gold Account status but for the life of me, I can't find it at the moment.

No doubt someone will have it handy!

Basically, AFAIKR you become a Gold Account Member when you have made 400 posts. It's a nice feeling though :)

Well both me and my OH got letters off Freddy international today in response to two separate accounts after sending them the "prove it, don't think about calling and certainly don't think about popping round for tea letter"

Both letters say the exact same thing that they are closing their file.

For some reason they didn't quote my reference number I asked them to quote on all further correspondence which was:

My Reference: S0/D0FF/AN/DGETA/PROPE/RJOB

• Haha 1

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

Hi aAll

How about this for a letter to DCA crying about our template letters.

Dear Sirs

Thank you very much for your recent correspondence, the contents of which are duly noted.

I have noted that you refer to a 'Popular Web Site' which you wrongly assumed my defense came from. I would be very grateful if you can inform me of the name of such a web site so that I may possibly improve my defense further against your clients claim.

This will indeed save me a lot of research time at my local library and thus reduce my costs which will be claimed at a later date from yourselves or your client.

I look forward to your reply shortly and am assured that your clients are extremely pleased with your assistance to me in resolving this matter amicably and your stellar performance to date.

Thank you and good night

• Haha 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks