Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dont think this was a DCA but was brilliant and well worth using if you are in the same position. As you may have gathered by my user name I am female

Phone rings

Me Hello ( gives phone no)

Bloke Can I speak to the head of the houseold please

Me - sorry head of the household is busy

Bloke When will HE be available please

Me Dunno he's sitting in front of the fire washing his a*se at the mo could be a long session.

two minutes silence

Bloke er did you understand what I asked you

Me yeah you want the head of the household - thats the cat and and as I said he is sitting ........

Bloke er is there a man I can speak to

Me do you have a calender handy

Bloke yes

Me can you look at date and read out the year - yes mate is says 2009 and not ******* 1809 you ignorant ******

I then slam down the phone

Come to Stoke on Trent. Here we know how to wash our bums. I do it cat style with my leg stuck above my left ear. But I'm a bit posh and use a sponge and not my tongue though. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had two lovely calls tonight from Barmy, Orrible and Stupid. The first where the poor wee lad got flummoxed when I said I wouldn't go through security (where does he think he works~the airport?) and told me to refer to my signed contract (would love to pet, have been asking for one for over 6 months), and the second where the lass didn't even go through the security questions.

Ask in a low husky voice, "Where are the bumble bees, you know where they are. Tell me where they are, or your loved ones will die..."

Or is that just me who does things like that? ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

There have been more posts on the truthful Crudit Site than on Rons Fan Club site

Time to send Ron an invite and face the uncencored wrath of the CAG if he's man enough. :p

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Ask in a low husky voice, "Where are the bumble bees, you know where they are. Tell me where they are, or your loved ones will die..."

:lol::lol: I think it's just you (or at least, it's only you that admits to it).....:D

You know its not just you, lol

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Dont think this was a DCA but was brilliant and well worth using if you are in the same position. As you may have gathered by my user name I am female

Phone rings

Me Hello ( gives phone no)

Bloke Can I speak to the head of the houseold please

Me - sorry head of the household is busy

Bloke When will HE be available please

Me Dunno he's sitting in front of the fire washing his a*se at the mo could be a long session.

two minutes silence

Bloke er did you understand what I asked you

Me yeah you want the head of the household - thats the cat and and as I said he is sitting ........

Bloke er is there a man I can speak to

Me do you have a calender handy

Bloke yes

Me can you look at date and read out the year - yes mate is says 2009 and not ******* 1809 you ignorant ******

I then slam down the phone

that is so good. well done for the cheekiness i would have passed the phone to the cat.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Come to Stoke on Trent. Here we know how to wash our bums. I do it cat style with my leg stuck above my left ear. But I'm a bit posh and use a sponge and not my tongue though. :D

My Wife once suggested that we ought to make love like cats. We had a go but we fell off the roof.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

that is so good. well done for the cheekiness i would have passed the phone to the cat.

I tried that one, as my cat squeaks if you ask her a question. Then the DCA chimp gets confused when they have to communicate with a more advanced life form. Now I use alge, and amoeba's and get a more useful response from them.

The alge and amoeba's hang up on them as their intelligence has been insulted. :-)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

My Wife once suggested that we ought to make love like cats. We had a go but we fell off the roof.

Fred

LOL what were u doing that far up anyway as it was not a tin roof.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Best to be a skeleton if you're planning on having sex on a tin roof. Lots of noise and it make the neighbours jealous. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I would just like my wife to suggest sex. :p

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Best to be a skeleton if you're planning on having sex on a tin roof. Lots of noise and it make the neighbours jealous. :D

:eek::eek: You can have double the "eeks" for that one.

I will not ask how you know this though ;)

Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Edited by Fred Bassett
double posting

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Just now and then, I wish mine wouldn't. The good news is that my "John Wayne without a horse impression" is coming along great guns.

Fred

So good you posted it twice, eh, Fred?

For us lifelong solitary people, any attempt at sex on a roof would present a different problem altogether.

It would only leave us one hand to hold on to the roof with.

SH

SH there is a few ppl in need of a good bonk round ere if ur interested. It mught stop them screaming at each other for long enough for ppl to sleep.

Snap :D

That was a technical hitch.

Fred

SH there is a few ppl in need of a good bonk round ere if ur interested. It mught stop them screaming at each other for long enough for ppl to sleep.

We sleep VERY well down my way. Must be the country air.:)

Fred

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks