Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uncle Ron's replied now.

Boasting about how much he earns compared to the average people. :roll:

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I cant upload the screenprint but crud today is broken

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Uncle Ron's replied now.

Boasting about how much he earns compared to the average people. rolleyes.gif

A certain Denny Crane has replied though, Fuzzy.

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Well and truly SPANKED.

Credit Today online

Edited by The GodMother
adding link

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Uncle Ron's replied now.

Boasting about how much he earns compared to the average people. :roll:

Karma is a great thing. One day it will all turn sour in Ron's little world and I for one am looking forward to that day :D

Ron Bidwell isnt he the MD of 1st credit or lowells?

i have tried search him but cant find anything

Haha - love the Credit Today thread. Fun fun fun. I read on a post here about three pages ago where someone had used the word 'profession' in relation to debt collectors. Pro - fecking - fession:eek:????????? People study for six years to be a doctor/lawyer/engineer etc and these people think they have a profession being a debt collector (lower case). I think not:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

daarab

Can u turn ur PM box on please.

It won't let me

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

DOH !

Done it

i have tried search him but cant find anything

He used to be listed as Credit Manager for BRIDISCO.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

The Crudit Toady forum is a real borefest with so called Credit Professionals backslapping each other at laughing at Ron's pitiful witticisms. When someone goes to their forum to put the debtors point of view they cannot answer them but instead run to teacher and get the nasty debtors expelled. Its a sad reflection on themselves that just like the DCAs they hate the laws that they flout being used against them. They still have their out-dated attitude that if they say you owe them money you should pay up regardless of the legality of their demands

Just got a second letter in 4 days from buchananclark + wells chasing me for an hsbc debt from 1999. They took this debt from lowells. Despite me telling lowells for the past 18 monthes the debt is SB & also that lowells could not supply a CCA. So now having fun with them. The first guy this am would not speak to me as I was recording the call without a licence (according to him I need one). The second one wouldnt because I would not give my full address, dob etc. For data protection. They are no fun. The lady I spoke to Monday was a lot better.

The Crudit Toady forum is a real borefest

Even more so now -

Credit Today online

...access will only be granted to members of the credit industry and representatives of recognised consumer bodies... :-o

Does this mean they do not recognise the Consumer Action Group as a consumer body ?

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Righto. :D I see that as a challenge.

Let's see who's the first Cagger to register and post something.

Infiltration is my middle name.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I Think it's gonna be difficult, to infiltrate crudit today.

Shame they don't want to let us play with them.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks