Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its really called Credit Today although its affectionately known in these parts as Crudit Toady

LOL I done a bit of dca tampering with the screen shot , Know what I mean lol

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Could be firefox doesnt like it.

Firefox must have taste.

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Its really called Credit Today although its affectionately known in these parts as Crudit Toady

Here is a link Credit Today online

Another Ubuntu user. :DNice to know there's people on here who like a decent operating system.

I uninstalled Vista a few months back. I only use Windows XP as there's not much in the way of video editing software for Linux yet. As soon as Adobe do Premier Pro for for Linux, then I'll be living in a Microsoft free home.

Has anyone else had these problems with Vista Home Premium?????

1,When you try to rename a folder it tells you the folder doesn't exist.

2,If your motherboard has a Nvidia chipset Microsoft's own update screws up

the network controller, so it buggers up your internet connection, and won't let

you uninstall the driver, or roll back to last known working configuration.

3, takes forever and a day to load.

4, when you try and copy a load of files (3GB)from one drive to another it takes 45 mins.

5, It's forever downloading and installing updates.

6, It's a 5GB pile of crap that doesn't work properly.

7, randomly closes programs without any error messages.

8, Quite a few recent applications won't run on it.

9, Why doen't Vista have an uninstall opion in add/remove programs?

I had Ubuntu on dual boot and that works perfectly. A dream to install it too. Popped the disk in, webt for a brew. Came back to find one Desktop all drivers installed for my hardware. And it had also set up the network and internet connection and updated the OS.

All in under 30 mins. :-)

Edited by fuzzybobble

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

The fuzzybobbling of DCA's by telephone is set to increase in 2009.

Here's the reason why.......

BT scraps charges for 0870 numbers

Telecoms giant BT announced it was scrapping charges for 0870 and 0845 numbers, used by millions of customers, in a move which will cost the company £24 million.

The two numbers are used by banks, building societies, utilities, insurance firms and doctor's surgeries and currently cost up to 5.8p a minute for BT's 14 million customers.

Charges will be free from January 16, depending on which package customers are on, ranging from weekend, evening and any time calls.

So now it's cheaper to call them and give them some grief. :D

Thank you BT

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Another Ubuntu user. :DNice to know there's people on here who like a decent operating system.

I uninstalled Vista a few months back. I only use Windows XP as there's not much in the way of video editing software for Linux yet. As soon as Adobe do Premier Pro for for Linux, then I'll be living in a Microsoft free home.

the network controller, so it buggers up your internet connection, and won't let

4, when you try and copy a load of files (3GB)from one drive to another it takes 45 mins.

I had Ubuntu on dual boot and that works perfectly. A dream to install it too. Popped the disk in, webt for a brew. Came back to find one Desktop all drivers installed for my hardware. And it had also set up the network and internet connection and updated the OS.

Love Linux, hate vista, if only Adobe CS3 would work in Linux :(

The fuzzybobbling of DCA's by telephone is set to increase in 2009.

Here's the reason why.......

BT scraps charges for 0870 numbers

Telecoms giant BT announced it was scrapping charges for 0870 and 0845 numbers, used by millions of customers, in a move which will cost the company £24 million.

The two numbers are used by banks, building societies, utilities, insurance firms and doctor's surgeries and currently cost up to 5.8p a minute for BT's 14 million customers.

Charges will be free from January 16, depending on which package customers are on, ranging from weekend, evening and any time calls.

So now it's cheaper to call them and give them some grief. :D

Thank you BT

Does that include 0871, as a lot of co's are using that no as it earns more money (Buchananclark + wells for eg. But if you want them call 01412702524).

Does that include 0871

No - 0871 is actually re-classified as a premium rate service these days, and regulated by PhonePayPlus (PhonepayPlus - welcome to the PhonepayPlus home page), which used to be ICSTIS, rather than OfCom.

Just realised after pressing submit, there's some rule about not using premium rate numbers in relation to contacting the company hassling you - so by using 0871 they are breaching that as well.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Thanks for that. I have a bit of a bee in my bonnet about these no's.

Just checked buchetc's no on that web site (handy one that).

PhonepayPlus has the following information about the number 08712441904.

This is a non geographic number charged at up to 10p per minute. The services operating on this number can range from advice lines, call centres, ticket booking lines, customer support lines and more.

The cost of these calls may vary depending on your phone company so you should speak to them for more information or advice.

Ofcom are responsible for the regulation of these numbers and their contact details are below.

Well, we'll see if my little entry on Credit Today is cause for argument. I don't expect it to be up for long at all, so I will helpfully enclose my input :-

Credit Today online

Kevin/Ron/Scott/Patrick

=======================

If indeed those are your real names. Fact is, your industry is becoming shown up for what it is and always was - a sham. A pointless, disingenuous, worthless, irrelevant waste of time, money and resources that could be better placed just about anywhere else. And the general public are seeing this for themselves. So much so, that's it's beginning to become a public spectacle at seeing the collections sector implode. And I for one, have no absolutely sympathy for you.

You worried about trolls just because they have a point of view diametrically opposed to your own? Obviously, CT does not respect free speech, debate or even suggestions at how the industry can be improved.

Then again, going by some of the comments I've read here, it also doesn't seem to respect the Consumer Credit Act, The Limitations Act, Administration of Justice Act, and countless other acts of government legislation that you are duty bound to follow - not to abuse for your private gain.

This over-sensitive seriousness, 'you knew best' attitude and total disregard for the laws and guidelines that are supposed to govern your industry - all of which have long permeated across the credit industry. Well, it's all finally starting to whack you in the face, isn't it?

You can moan, complain and despair on your forum all you like - but you can't quell dissent.

If you want, have your private forum and limit it to about the six members that are sad enough to join up. It's quite telling that people who post on CAG can have more threads in their discussion topics within two days, than on the entire CT forum. Doesn't this tell you how little general public support there is for the existence of the collections sector? The game's up, the act is over, and so are you. Treat this message as though I'm holding a mirror up to your industry - that's what I see!

England in general has been going down the toilet for years, and your industry is coming with it. But the credit industry is one such puppy that not many will be sorry to see drown.

And the half time results are just in........

Iqor - 0 Fuzzybobble - 1

IQOR1.jpg

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Well it looks like the great credit today forum CAG invasion is under way :D

Keep up the good work people.

We are winning the war.

The debt industry knows it & we know it.

We need more recruits to the credit today forum - sign up now people & dont give them a minutes peace ;)

Wonder if I'll get any bids on Credit Today. Roll up, roll up...

Credit Today online

"Hello. I have a flawless, near-mint CCA maker up for grabs. Ideal for the collection agency that struggles to get those mountains of requests fulfilled! Knock those fraudulent CCAs away today! Avoid the Ombudsman!

And it keep those Consumer Credit Licences going for ever more!"

I've got my PC dual booted with SUSE and Windows XP, but I have to admit I haven't found time to learn Linux properly yet. Everything sets up like a dream though and it's much more stable than Windows. One day I'll get round to learning it properly. Might even go on a course!

I've got Vista on the laptop me & Mrs B bought ourselves for Christmas - so far no problems.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Here is a link Credit Today online

Firefox doesn't like it at all. It works OK on Google Chrome and probably IE (won't touch that cr*p though), so try that.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

And the half time results are just in........

Iqor - 0 Fuzzybobble - 1

IQOR1.jpg

I can black cat you on that one Fuzzy: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/86182-fred-bassett-mbna-4.html#post1906088

Fred

As has been said there are more Caggers than anyone else on CT. Just goes to show who is the more popular/powerful!

I see Jemma Jameson has put in an appearance. Wonder what she was wearing when she made that post .....?

Also, have you notice Bob Welsh who is apparently a 'Payment Engineer'? What the hell is one of those?

That site's been invaded by so many CAGGERS that it's difficult to know who's kosher and who isn't.

Fred

Added my 2ps worth

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Same Here- left reply

Now I Know i have to use a different Browser.

Edited by daarab
need to learn how to spell

Might explain why Windows 7 betas are already filtering through, sounds like vista was another "stop gap OS"

Not that i am saying windows 7 will be any better:rolleyes:

Firefox doesn't like it at all. It works OK on Google Chrome and probably IE (won't touch that cr*p though), so try that.

Fred

opera seems to hate it with a passion as well none of the images come up the page just comes up as a white page withe links on the side and all formated wrong it looks like a childs first website

opera makes a bad website look like a 2 year old made it:D

OK then who crashed Crud today. Its now NOT working

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks