Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just checked on Youtube to see if anyone has been watching the judge judy video.

I think by tomorrow morning there will be 1000 viewings. :eek:

Last time I had an audience that large was when I was in a panto as an ugly sister in Cinderella 7 years ago. And that was without the gingerbread man costume I may add.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the Chinese Secret Service...

SSssshhhhh - they're supposed to be secret.....!

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Yep...the DCA's time is well & truely up and they are all seeking revenge now.

Perhaps they will form their own "debt collectors action group" :D

They have one already. It's called the Credit Today Forum.

Problem is most DCA's can't read or write, so an internet forum is a mystery to them.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Is that including the ones sneaked on by Caggers?:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

I think you'll find the majority of 'guests' are people who've found their way here after searching for debt advice.

DCA's and their monkeys do check forums like CAG, MSE etc - no doubt about it - but most 'guests' are simply people reading, nothing sinister about it. It took me quite while to actually start posting here, but once you've bust your cherry (pardon the expression) it's an alright place to be!!!!

Mark my words, you'd better get used to it 'cos the number of 'guests' is likely to increase dramatically in the months ahead......another reason 'they' want this site closed.

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Is that including the ones sneaked on by Caggers?:D

We make that forum exciting by causing mischief (or i do anyway ;)) - the rest of the time its just dull & lifeless.:|

Mr Bidwell tries to act all controversial, but just comes across as a buffoon :rolleyes:

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but there are plenty of Cagger's on this thread :)

If the harassment by telephone letter is ignored, what letter can be sent? I am trying to help someone on the Brighthouse forum.....

Chaz2

Any help would be really appreciated....

Sorry for hijacking Mr. Ton (oh, worthy one etc., etc., grovel...)

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but there are plenty of Cagger's on this thread :)

If the harassment by telephone letter is ignored, what letter can be sent? I am trying to help someone on the Brighthouse forum.....

Chaz2

Any help would be really appreciated....

Sorry for hijacking Mr. Ton (oh, worthy one etc., etc., grovel...)

Tut tut...i will think of a punishment for you later Clemma :D

I would recommend a letter/or phone call from the police in response to your question ;)

We make that forum exciting by causing mischief (or i do anyway ;)) - the rest of the time its just dull & lifeless.:|

Mr Bidwell tries to act all controversial, but just comes across as a buffoon :rolleyes:

alan shaw is fuming on there:

Alan Shaw

Controller

UK Debt Ltd

05 December 2008 15:48

I dont know about anyone else, but i really am getting fed up with these consumer advice web sites which tell people how to evade paying their debts effectivley.

My company has had so many letters recently informing us of what we can & cannot do.

Everything from...not being able to visit debtors homes without prior permission to having to provide credit agreements etc..

What can be done about these websites?

They are costing us too much money/profit & i know they are having an effect on other debt collection companies as well.

Alan Shaw

Controller

UK Debt Ltd

I dont know about anyone else, but i really am getting fed up with these consumer advice web sites which tell people how to evade paying their debts effectivley.

My company has had so many letters recently informing us of what we can & cannot do.

Everything from...not being able to visit debtors homes without prior permission to having to provide credit agreements etc..

They are costing us too much money/profit & i know they are having an effect on other debt collection companies as well.

ROFPMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Wow - CAG is a threat - yippee!

Just wait until I get on Credit Today. :D

Sorting out a very credible email address and company at the moment.

Can someone try out a photobucket link on there for me? I need to know if you can add pictures on there.

I'll start with a few normal posts, then all hell will be let loose one weekend when the forum manager is out drinking cheap cider in a pub with her mates. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Mark my words, you'd better get used to it 'cos the number of 'guests' is likely to increase dramatically in the months ahead......another reason 'they' want this site closed.

if they try to close it i know away of hosting it where they cant get thier grubby paws on it. its like the big bad wolfe and the brick house trying to blow it down

Alan Shaw

Controller

UK Debt Ltd

i seen this one as well i nearly cried with laughter when i seen it:D i suspect a cagger put it there to get a reaction from some of the real posters on that site;)

Alan Shaw post on here sometimes. But not as often as me. :p

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

It's the Cheekiness towards a DCA thread's first birthday in Feb. Now to celebrate, I want all the regulars on here to come up with something special to celebrate this occasion. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's fun, and you have a good 5 weeks to come up with something.

Also 100,000 viewings. 5,000 posts would also be a good milestone to reach by then too. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

It's the Cheekiness towards a DCA thread's first birthday in Feb. Now to celebrate, I want all the regulars on here to come up with something special to celebrate this occasion. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's fun, and you have a good 5 weeks to come up with something.

Also 100,000 viewings. 5,000 posts would also be a good milestone to reach by then too. :D

Maybe find Mr Ton a new avatar?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks