Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sometimes do a delivery to a site not a 1000 yards from Crapbot,West Malling

Nest time I go there, I will take pics of their offices for you FB

They are single storey buildings and they do look miserable

That's what I want, miserable looking DCA buildings, just to set the atmosphere for the video. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I could do with some pics of DCA offices for a future video project. If you could get a pic of their offices, if possible with a logo and sign somewhere in the pic also. :D

I need a scan of a front cover of Credit Today if someone could be so kind. :D

I've started my xmas holidays today and have 2 weeks off, so busy with a few new DCA video projects.

I will see what I can do after xmas. I might also be in chester next week sometime as well so can get you what aktiv kapital looks like as well.

If anyone can help, I'm trying to see the connections between Federal Management Ltd, UK Debt Collection Ltd, and 'Creditsure' - apparently another CRA??

I keep seeing Skelmersdale, West Yorkshire cropping up.

Am baffled:confused: I recognise Skelmersdale for some reason, but can't think why.. Help!!! :D

It's in Lancashire, but hey, it's Christmas...

Where have you seen Skelmersdale before? Try post 5 onwards in - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cooperative-bank/210-email-contact-details-co.html

However, I'm pretty sure there's no connection (I hope!) apart from the location.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

If anyone can help, I'm trying to see the connections between Federal Management Ltd, UK Debt Collection Ltd, and 'Creditsure' - apparently another CRA??

Creditsure seem to be a CRA for landlords and sole traders etc. and Federal Management seems to be their DCA ..

Have a look here Bad Debt, Debt Collection Agency, Debt Recovery

Now thats were my Beemer went bloody man he said he was test driving it.

Does anyone know the number for a good DCA that will get my money he promised me?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Now thats were my Beemer went bloody man he said he was test driving it.

Does anyone know the number for a good DCA that will get my money he promised me?

A Good DCA?

Fuzzybobble Debt Terrorists Ltd of course.

They must be good because their promo video is honest,

and they have won evey DCA award going this year.

:D:D:D

• Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Ok then if they can get my beemer back without a scratch on it then they will get the reward money.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Whilst doing a bit of digging I came across another amateurish website - Debt Register. The company behind it, The Ability Organisation Ltd., is registered with ICO, but has failed to register its trading names, as it's required to do. They have failed to comply with the Companies Act (registered office address not shown on the website). The OFT database shows that in addition to their current trading names, they have 5 historic trading names, including UK Debt Collection.

The concept, of a database into which those who claim that they are owed money can publicise the names and addresses of the alleged debtor, is an interesting one. Needless to say, their T&Cs are very slopey-shouldered on the subject of the correctness of data.

When so many DCAs seem to have so much trouble complying with their obligations, I'm not sure whether it speaks to their business ability or integrity, or the flaccidity of the various regulators.

Cabot seem to follow the trend of "manufacturing" letters of assignment from OC

Halifax oc passed to BOS (defaulted) passed to Rockwell (sent packing) past to IGOR ( eventually sent packing) and now sold to Caprot who enclosed a letter fro Halifax (!) signed by Euan Mcpherson ( or rather a printed sig and the font is exactly the same as Caprot's as is also the date

Why am I suspicious?

Anyway caprot started phoning but have been sent a "Bemused" letter and a s10 notice

i am getting upset....not had a call from a DCA for a few months now!

You could always leave your phone number in this thread. This will enable those receiving excessive calls to change their number to yours, thereby reducing the amount of calls they get, and giving you the opportunity to have a chat with a DCA...?

Merry Christmas. :grin:

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Whilst doing a bit of digging I came across another amateurish website - Debt Register. The company behind it, The Ability Organisation Ltd., is registered with ICO, but has failed to register its trading names, as it's required to do. They have failed to comply with the Companies Act (registered office address not shown on the website). The OFT database shows that in addition to their current trading names, they have 5 historic trading names, including UK Debt Collection.

That debt register is interesting we could all sign up and put the dcs'a names in there and claim they owe money. Its a complete farce.

Surfboy if you really want a dca call go on here and you you can get one of Aktiv's "negotiators" to call you

That is too tempting lol.

Not that I would type in made up numbers and put the phone numbers of other DCA's requesting a callback. ;) You lot know me better than that.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

When I did the Fredericksons call the alledged debt was for almost a £1k. You can hear the excitement in his voice as he scrabbles to change to the pay by card screen on his computer.

Then he ask what type of card I wanted to settle the account in full with......

And sadly his dreams of commission, cheap cider, and a night out in the Clymidia Arms very quicky faded back into cloud cuckoo land.

In Londis this afternoon I discovered that you also can't get cashback using a christmas card either. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

lol fuzzy.

have u tried Spar?

Hi all,

I would just like to wish everybody a Very Merry Christmas and a most prosperous New Year!!!

Let us all, particularly on this thread, look forward to a fun filled 2009!!!:)

Cheerio for now, Jeff.

Merry Christmas to you all as well...only 4 hours & 5 minutes till the big day :)

yeah, thank heavens, i'll soon be able meander down the cheese aisle in Asda without having to listen to the same old Christmas songs being regurgitated over the Tannoy.

yep i realised the bonus of online shopping the other day in tescos.

No, it's got to be Cliff Richards version of the Lord's Prayer.....

And big thanks to Mr Ton for starting this thread :) It has inspired me and given me courage to speak to the DCA's and send them letters. Thanks all to have contributed to this thread.

Merry Christmas everyone :D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks