Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, DCA's are lots of fun. My cousin rings them, and then hands the phone to me to sort them out on her behalf.

Mmm Fuzzy Bobble, damn youz hot! You can work for me any time! *lol*lol*lol*

I'll work for you if you can iron a gingerbread man costume properly. Also your neighbours must be ok with outdoor laser shows at the weekends if it's misty/foggy outside.

A bit like this.....

outdoorlaser.jpg

To me and sensible peeps it looks beautiful and stunning. Especially when you see the animated effect of scanning beams. Most peeps have to pay for a decent laser show lol.

My neighbours moan. Ok, so close the curtains in the back bedroom, go downstairs into the "front" lounge room, and you won't see it. Problem solved. Just like a DCA with an uneforceable CCA. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hee hee, just had a 8-55pm call/end of shift call from Natalie.

I said Natalie who?

She said, "Natalie from Preston. I'm calling because of a personal matter."

I said, "I don't know anyone called Natalie from Preston. Unless you know Julie, but that was long time ago." ;)

She said, "Can you confirm your date of birth and full name and address?"

I said, "No, due to ID fraud risks, I cannot possibly do that. Unless you tell me who you are and the company you represent."

She said, "Ok, sorry, I will arrange a letter to be sent out with further details. I cannot say more at this time due to the restrictions of the data protection act.

I said, "That's ok. You're probably a debt collection company. I help on a well known forum that helps people with debt problems. If you want to mess with me, but don't expect any bonus from me. Nobody ever has, and nobody ever will."

She said, "Ok, I will arrange for a letter to be sent out explaining what this is all about sir.

I said, "Ok, no problem, If your xmas is half as much fun as mine, then you'll be doing well. As you already have my address, send me yours and we can get together sometime. If you're as cute as me and work with the same people, we can have fun together."

Then engaged tone.

Am now sitting by the letterbox expecting a crimbo card from Natalie to drop through the door demanding payment for my most expensive date ever. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I said Natalie who?

I said, "I don't know anyone called Natalie from Preston. Unless you know Julie, but that was long time ago." ;)

I said, "No, due to ID fraud risks, I cannot possibly do that. Unless you tell me who you are and the company you represent."

She said, "Ok, sorry, I will arrange a letter to be sent out with further details. I cannot say more at this time due to the restrictions of the data protection act.

I said, "That's ok. You're probably a debt collection company. I help on a well known forum that helps people with debt problems. If you want to mess with me, but don't expect any bonus from me. Nobody ever has, and nobody ever will."

She said, "Ok, I will arrange for a letter to be sent out explaining what this is all about sir.

I said, "Ok, no problem, If your xmas is half as much fun as mine, then you'll be doing well. As you already have my address, send me yours and we can get together sometime. If you're as cute as me and work with the same people, we can have fun together."

Then engaged tone.

Am now sitting by the letterbox expecting a crimbo card from Natalie to drop through the door demanding payment for my most expensive date ever. :D

Hahaha :D

Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you on experience ;)

Inca V Crapital One: Low monthly payments accepted - Paid

Inca V HSBC (Charges): WON - Charge reversed.

Inca V Barclaycard/CSL: Complaint sent after CSL illegally took money from my account. Dispute ready to send: Not heard anything since March 2009! Jan 2011 Rc'd letter from new debt collectors saying they have bought the debt. Joy!

Inca's Nan V Saga Card: Utter *****!! Low payments eventually accepted

Inca's Nan V MBNA: Low payments accepted

Inca's sister V Moorcroft: WON. Low payments accepted.

Inca's sister V Thames Credit: Nothing received. Dispute sent 08/01/09: Not heard a dicky bird since March 2009!

:D

I can't wait till I have your confidence/cheekiness FB!

You will before too long. I was as scared and nervous as everyone else who first starts off on CAG.

After a while of reading posts and realising you have legal rights and can fight back, that's when it really begins. Then you start to see results. Then you win a few battles. Gain a few mates here. Then you learn how to record calls, and learn video editing. ;)

In 2005 I knew nothing about any of the above. :eek:

Then thanks to the CAG I made a little snowball and stood at the top of the hill. I rolled that snowball and thanks to peeps on here and global warming, it grew bigger as it rolled........

The Spice Girls had Girl Power. :rolleyes: It lasted for......oh everyone's forgotten...lol.

The CAG has gingerbread power.

If I had a Delorean time machine I would go back to Egypt I'd build a 2000ft gingerbread man, all lit up with the CAG website address in green laser light.

Buy up shares in all the banks, DCA's, etc. Then end up owning all of them 3000 years later.

The world would be Fuzzybobbled, and decent peeps would be better of because of it.

But your CCA's from the bank of FuzzyB would be fully enforceable.

Your PPI would pay out if you lost your job or were sick. If you fell on hard times, FB bank would understand and work with you, and help you.

Angry teens would work at Maccy D's where they belong and not paid to phone people.

Uncle Bob and Charles from 1st Credit would end up on Judge Judy for real. :D (crimbo treat coming up on Youtube for that one.)

But the bad side would be CAG wouldn't be needed and 3 peeps would no longer have ideas for silly songs, video, and phone calls.

Sometimes a price has to be paid.

Until that time comes........

Watch this space. ;)

• Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

haha nice one FB!!

Loving the lasers btw, you'd have fun here, I look out onto rows of trees & have no back neighbours. You would have a terrible soundrack to accompany the lasers, however, courtesy of the downstairs neighbour :roll:

I have to agree, at the beginning of last year I found this place (Bryan Carter has something to be proud of there) and at that time I was in such a state and had no idea about anything to do with money stuffs, thankfully, almost 2 years on, I still don't know a whole lot, but I know enough to be able to wind up the phone jockeys at the DCAs now.

Hurrah for here!!

And I think you should know, I made gingerbread men in FBs honour.

Just looking through some "pending" folders ie those who have threatened death and ritual disembowellment etc and then all-of-a-sudden go quiet at a CCA or "bemused letter"

One response for an alleged valid "agreement has a photocopy of the application form, with a bit of white sticky over the words "application form, it only has to be held up to a very dim light to see these words show through.

I am really really looking forward toi one of these excrements actually taking me to court, I reckonthe Judge will go ballistic when these sort of documents are produced

I think I know who Natalie works for I bet its Progress Financial Recovery Ltd this is a new one I have never heard of. Been looking at their website this is a direct quote

Our tracing services can also be used to locate lost friends or relatives.
Maybe Natalie was a long lost friend;)

One response for an alleged valid "agreement has a photocopy of the application form, with a bit of white sticky over the words "application form, it only has to be held up to a very dim light to see these words show through.

I don't know why the didn't write on the sticky.... pssssst, look here.:-D

Make sure the prescribed terms are not on the document though.

David

I think I know who Natalie works for I bet its Progress Financial Recovery Ltd this is a new one I have never heard of. Been looking at their website this is a direct quote Maybe Natalie was a long lost friend;)

I put the number into "who calls me" and it came up with IQOR. I can spot a phone jocky's script a mile a way, as we get about 20 calls a day at work from phone companies,website design, business insurance, etc. All trying to sell us stuff we don't need.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I said Natalie who?

Then engaged tone.

One of my brothers had a caller who did that, said it was a personal matter and he asked if they had been to the clinic yet.... phone went dead.

I have found if when they ask for security you just quietly state "Do you mind if I record this call" one of two things happen, either they end the call immediately after some comment about it being illegal... or they accept. I also tell them I need to know the company they are calling from as for security purposes I have a different password for every account.... that can also cause a call to end.

I love Cabot, they must have money to burn

An account sent to DCA1 and defaulted on CCA in Oct 2007, sent to 2 or 3 reptiles who all backed off

Now just had a letter from Crapbot saying they have bought the file, and the letter of assignment from OC ( as printed in West Malling) is in the same envelope

Mind you, they are using 2nd class post these days

haha nice one FB!!

Loving the lasers btw, you'd have fun here, I look out onto rows of trees & have no back neighbours. You would have a terrible soundrack to accompany the lasers, however, courtesy of the downstairs neighbour :roll:

And I think you should know, I made gingerbread men in FBs honour.

I have a good place for lasers. This is the view the laser projection system has from my window. The same window the laser pic a few posts ago was taken from.

fuzzysview.jpg

Sorry about the effects of gobal warming on the photo. :rolleyes:

June, where is the pics of your gingerbread men? I need to see them. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Totally off topic sorry people :)

But Fuzzybobble, I saw these and thought of you - do you have these in your collection?

Abc* Cookies - Hawkins Bazaar

gingerbreadcutters.jpg

I'm sure you could find an inventive way to use them in your quest to wind up DCAs

I have visions about a Bryan Carter gingerbread man made from those cutters. :D Will order some when I get paid on friday.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

I have just read through this thread and it has cheered me up so much lol!! :D this year has been so hard for me, coming out of a violent relationship now being a single mum in thousands of pounds of debt!! I get letters everyday threatening to come to my house take my possessions!!! arrest my wages (even though i'm on benefits) take me to court and so on!!! i was to scared to even open my curtains in the morning and when i took my son to nursery i was always looking behind me!! Now i feel so much better and i'm not scared of these nasty people anymore!!!! Tommorow will be a much brighter day for me!!! Thankyou everyone on this wonderful site!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

I have just read through this thread and it has cheered me up so much lol!! :D this year has been so hard for me, coming out of a violent relationship now being a single mum in thousands of pounds of debt!! I get letters everyday threatening to come to my house take my possessions!!! arrest my wages (even though i'm on benefits) take me to court and so on!!! i was to scared to even open my curtains in the morning and when i took my son to nursery i was always looking behind me!! Now i feel so much better and i'm not scared of these nasty people anymore!!!! Tommorow will be a much brighter day for me!!! Thankyou everyone on this wonderful site!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Good for you Jed. Have you started any threads yet? You'll get plenty of help and advice from people who have been in similar situations. It's never quite as bad as it seems.

Good luck.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Hi yes i started a thread and got lots of replys everyone was so friendly :), I have also taken the time to have a look about the site and i just wish everyone knew about it!! Because the way i have felt in the past because of dca ect i wouldn't wish on anyone!! And if i never came across this site i would still be feeling the same!! I now know how to deal with these bullys and they no longer scare me!! So now instead of hiding away being worried i can get on with my life and concentrate on the important things like my son and my health!! :D

Hi yes i started a thread and got lots of replys everyone was so friendly :), I have also taken the time to have a look about the site and i just wish everyone knew about it!! Because the way i have felt in the past because of dca ect i wouldn't wish on anyone!! And if i never came across this site i would still be feeling the same!! I now know how to deal with these bullys and they no longer scare me!! So now instead of hiding away being worried i can get on with my life and concentrate on the important things like my son and my health!! :D

Hi jed,

Welcome aboard!

Glad you are no longer prepared to put up with the DAC bully boys!:)

At least you are now amongst friends. And there are thousands here!!

Don't forget to ask anything if you have any concerns. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question!!;)

In the meantime, keep in touch with this thread for a barrel of laughs. Usually at the expense of the DCA's!!

Best wishes and have a great worry free Christmas!!!

Jeff.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks