Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did fred ever recieve a reply to his application?

Nah. Miserable sods.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw i hope he was not disapointent. Maybe the was to experianced for the job.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

This is totally off thread (for a change) but my mate told me a very funny story today about his Dad.

A few weeks ago, some Gypsy's knocked on his door and asked if he'd like his drive tarmac'd. He said yes please, then shut the door. A few hours later, the drive looked pretty good, and the Gypsy's knocked on the door asking for £3000. He looked at them, and said, you never said anything about cost, you just asked if I wanted it done. I said yes, so you did it. The face on the Gypsy's face was, apparently, priceless.

No doubt a DCA will still try and claim the amount though - they don't need proof you owe them anything :D

I've been messing with some of Fred's posted stuff too. ;)

Unlike most DCA's that have very uninspiring threat-o-grams, MBNA have got quite creative in their ways to try and intimidate you.

Here is an example of their handywork........

originaldcaletter.jpg

Today I decided to rework it so anyone here can send back to them in reply to them failing to provide a CCA. :D

The result........

fuzzybobbledDCAletter1.jpg

• Haha 1

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

......................... you never said anything about cost, you just asked if I wanted it done. I said yes, so you did it. The face on the Gypsy's face was, apparently, priceless.

No doubt a DCA will still try and claim the amount though - they don't need proof you owe them anything :D

Sounds like a job for Carterman

bryan_1.jpg

Unlike most DCA's that have very uninspiring threat-o-grams, MBNA have got quite creative in their ways to try and intimidate you.

originaldcaletter.jpg

Today I decided to rework it so anyone here can send back to them in reply to them failing to provide a CCA. :D

The result........

Class i think i will edit and use it.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

This is totally off thread (for a change) but my mate told me a very funny story today about his Dad.

A few weeks ago, some Gypsy's knocked on his door and asked if he'd like his drive tarmac'd. He said yes please, then shut the door. A few hours later, the drive looked pretty good, and the Gypsy's knocked on the door asking for £3000. He looked at them, and said, you never said anything about cost, you just asked if I wanted it done. I said yes, so you did it. The face on the Gypsy's face was, apparently, priceless.

Brill i need to think of that one.

• Haha 1

Hmmm … let me see …

Money worries can affect your relationship.

You seem to be the ones worrying about the money – there’s no good two of us worrying about it.

Your financial privacy could be lost in court.

Damn, does that mean a judge would know I haven’t got any money as well?

Stress of it all could stop you sleeping.

I find vodka helps.

Bankruptcy takes time, it’s no quick solution.

I’m not going anywhere.

You might lose your property to a bailiff.

Who says I own any?

Your anonymity may be lost through newspaper reports.

Question: who has two thumbs and doesn’t give a rat’s ass? That’s right, it’s Tiglet.

Jeebus, don’t they think I have more in life to worry about??? Like whether I’m getting a new tea-towel for Christmas???

• Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

originaldcaletter.jpg

The result........

Like it fuzzy!!

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw i hope he was not disapointent. Maybe the was to experianced for the job.

Too hygienic and good looking I think!

Fred

Hmmm … let me see …

Money worries can affect your relationship.

You seem to be the ones worrying about the money – there’s no good two of us worrying about it.

Your financial privacy could be lost in court.

Damn, does that mean a judge would know I haven’t got any money as well?

Stress of it all could stop you sleeping.

I find vodka helps.

Bankruptcy takes time, it’s no quick solution.

I’m not going anywhere.

You might lose your property to a bailiff.

Who says I own any?

Your anonymity may be lost through newspaper reports.

Question: who has two thumbs and doesn’t give a rat’s ass? That’s right, it’s Tiglet.

Jeebus, don’t they think I have more in life to worry about??? Like whether I’m getting a new tea-towel for Christmas???

LOOOOOOL fantastic!

Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you on experience ;)

Inca V Crapital One: Low monthly payments accepted - Paid

Inca V HSBC (Charges): WON - Charge reversed.

Inca V Barclaycard/CSL: Complaint sent after CSL illegally took money from my account. Dispute ready to send: Not heard anything since March 2009! Jan 2011 Rc'd letter from new debt collectors saying they have bought the debt. Joy!

Inca's Nan V Saga Card: Utter *****!! Low payments eventually accepted

Inca's Nan V MBNA: Low payments accepted

Inca's sister V Moorcroft: WON. Low payments accepted.

Inca's sister V Thames Credit: Nothing received. Dispute sent 08/01/09: Not heard a dicky bird since March 2009!

That's because you've been using my tea-towel! :eek:

Ah, well I forgot to mention that I was able to retrieve it from Saddam just before he started swinging .....

saddam.jpg

Fred

Never mess with a Tiglet who has lost her tea-towel - that's all I have to say on the subject.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I never did find my tea-towel - however, Capquest did pay for a nice new one when they sent me my costs for my SD set-aside.

It has a gingerbread man on it ;)

Anything with a gingerbread man on it is mine. I'll mess with you Tiglet. ;-)

I collect gingerbread man things. I have over 130 gingerbread man things. I collect gingerbread man stuff like DCA's collect unenforceable debts.

Only my collection is worth a lot more than the DCA's collection.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Superb work Fuzzy B -as always !

Thankyou. :D

I have 3 major projects in the pipeline at the mo. Two of which are in production now. I have 2 weeks holiday coming soon, so be prepared for some of the best fuzzybobbling of DCA's yet. :D

When I have lots of spare time on my hands, DCA's had better watch out. :p

The next projects are a new dca song and video.

A 3 part project where Sesame St, Judge Judy, and Borat, give Capital One a whole load of laughs.

Judge Judy takes on Charles and Uncle Bob from 1st Credit in a proper video. Just like my honest DCA video I made a few months back.

• Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

somebody please by tiglet a few tea towel.

Remember to put her name on them just incase they get lost.

Guess who has the missing teatowel?

gingerbreadwithteatowel.jpg

Now who dares take it from me? :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Wondering what I should say if Aktiva Kapital (:p) phone? Should I just refuse their security questions and continue to say "it's statute barred" till they hang up? Wanna be more original though....

FB - hurry with youtube posts....pmsl at all your previous posts. Showed them to the Hubby (who was always worried about DCA's as well - until now) and he can't believe your cheek :p

Thank god for CAG :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks