Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did not realise that

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

......HI ALL and especially MR.TON;......I feel bad now as I'm only ("in comparison")....a NEWBIE ; and Mr.TON is a very Knowledgable CAG'er and I didn't mean to steal his Limelight (just 'cause he was snoozing).....so, I would like all of you to know that I'm handing the Crown to him.......CHEERS MR.TON........Werner M.:D

Edited by Werner M
:)

......HI ALL and especially MR.TON;......I feel bad now as I'm only ("in comparison")....a NEWBIE ; and Mr.TON is a very Knowledgable CAG'er and I didn't mean to steal his Limelight (just 'cause he was snoozing).....so, I would like all of you to know that I'm handing the Crown to him.......CHEERS MR.TON........Werner M.:D

Very honourable Werner M :D

Michael, could you explain how to do screenshots like that please?

If you press ctrl+alt+print screen, you copy the active window - i.e. just the dialog box - that way you don't have to crop the image later on.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

moz-screenshot.jpg

?????? Have you been on the pop BB?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Well you can now see what I saw.

BB, you can paste it into anything - paintbrush, Excel, Powerpoint, Word or any imaging software you like.

Personally, I find Powerpoint is brilliant for stuff like this. You can resize the page to anything you want, then export as a JPG file.

Regards.

Fred

I must confess, I'm on the vino :p

That's 2 of us then.

Cheers!

Fred

Cheers Fred :D

Which is your 'poison', mine's white?

wine-glasses.JPG

Red for me - chateau plonk from Tesco. Not bad actually at 3 bottles for a tenner. I don't have to drive tomorrow - yippee!!! I'm sitting at my pc listening to some good old music (at the moment it's 'taking care of business' by BTO) and getting happily merry. I love this board!

Regards.

Fred

Mine a red blossom hill 499 from the shop across the road.

• Haha 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

?????? Have you been on the pop BB?

Fred

I dunno what's BB is drinking, but linking to a file on your hard drive, is unlikely to work. No matter how much wine you drink. But it's great fun trying though. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Mine a red blossom hill 499 from the shop across the road.

Woke up with a bit of a hangover this morning. Can't quite work out why.

Regards.

Fred

When I wake up after drinking wine, the first thing I do, is look around and try to work out where I am. I'm the only person who goes out for a night out on the beer/wine/cider and takes a sat nav pre set for home on it. I just make sure I can walk faster than the batteries can run down.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Well my phone has just rang and for the first time I had the courage to answer it thanks to MR FuzzieBobble

It rang at 08.11 :eek:

Blooming early but luckily I was awake (well half asleep)and answered

It was our good friends Mr Bryan Carters

Vf - Hello

BC - Hello

Vf- Hello

BC - Am I speaking to Miss VF

VF - Who are you

BC - Am I speaking to Miss Vf

VF - Who are you

BC - I am speaking on behalf of BC Solicitors

VF - And who are BC Solicitors?

VF - And who are you

BC - I am calling on behalf of Bc Solicitors

VF - (More awake now) So are you actually a solicitor or a DCA?

BC - Can I confirm I am speaking to Miss Vf

VF - But I need to know if you are actually calling on behalf of a solicitor or are you really a DCA?

BC - I need to confirm I am speaking to VF

VF - And I need to know if I am speaking to an actual solicitor or a DCA

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... He put the effing phone down on me.......

• Haha 1

Well my phone has just rang and for the first time I had the courage to answer it thanks to MR FuzzieBobble

It rang at 08.11 :eek:

Blooming early but luckily I was awake (well half asleep)and answered

It was our good friends Mr Bryan Carters

Vf - Hello

BC - Hello

Vf- Hello

BC - Am I speaking to Miss VF

VF - Who are you

VF - Who are you

BC - I am speaking on behalf of BC Solicitors

VF - And who are BC Solicitors?

VF - And who are you

BC - I am calling on behalf of Bc Solicitors

VF - (More awake now) So are you actually a solicitor or a DCA?

BC - Can I confirm I am speaking to Miss Vf

VF - But I need to know if you are actually calling on behalf of a solicitor or are you really a DCA?

BC - I need to confirm I am speaking to VF

VF - And I need to know if I am speaking to an actual solicitor or a DCA

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... He put the effing phone down on me.......

Obviously a DCA threat monkey reading his pre printed threat script

Sending this to CCS today.

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY

VALID EVEN IF NOT READ BY YOU.

Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear sir,

Thank you for your automated threat-o-gram. Due to a misunderstanding with Scottish Power and myself this debt was sold to yourself. However the misunderstanding has been cleared up and it is with extremely great pleasure that I can confirm that I will not be paying yourselves a penny, never mind the exorbitant £81.02 charges that you were hoping for on top of the wrong amount that I actually owe to Scottish Power. Indeed I believed that Highway Robbery was illegal!

I would prefer not to call your high cost telephone number, as I find that the people on the other end of these lines tend to be unable to understand plain English or common law. Therefore I decline your invitation to call you up.

I wish you to note that any further communication from myself to yourself will come at a charge of £6 per letter that I have to send either to you or any other organisation, and any further charges relating to this case will also be invoiced to you.

I do hope that this clears up the matter for yourselves and I look forward to having no further dealings with your company.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks