Creative Zen Vision M Cracked Screen

theoilyone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4964 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a Creative Zen vision M and the screen has cracked so on the 07/02/08 I took it back to my local Curry's Store in Kidderminster for it to be repaired or replaced under the Whateverhappens policy that I have been paying for at £2.49 per month. I was told by MYLES that they would send packaging to my home address and that I should then forward it to that address given on the packaging for it to be assessed for repair or replacement with vouchers. However, the packaging never arrived, My mother phoned the store KIDDERMINSTER on monday the 11/02/08 and was told that the packaging was sent out on that day at 11am still no packaging has arrived. On the 15/02/08 the packaging had still not arrived and we phoned the store again and was told that it was sent out on the 14/02/08 but no packaging has arrived. My father then phoned head oofice customer service department and was told he could make an official complaint about Kidderminster branch. But was given the run around yet again. We todate still have no packaging a broken Zen, and no one has phoned us back.

There are lots of blogs and complaint sites about curry's. I will keep you all up to date on this saga.

Guest louis wu

I have just come across this thread, and wondered if you've had any joy in getting your packaging yet.

It's so frustrating when these companies seem to fall down on the basics.

Keep us updated.

Louis

Hi after more phone calls on Monday (1 hour) to customer services I eventually was put through to the tech guys who promised to send packaging for the zen this arrived yesterday Wednesday and we should be able to track this packet with RM. I will let you know if they repair or replace with vouchers. My advice is not to use currys whateverhappens cover as they do not seem interested in small item,s such as a zen.

I'm not holding my breath for an improvement in the attitude of Curry's.

• 1 month later...
Hi after more phone calls on Monday (1 hour) to customer services I eventually was put through to the tech guys who promised to send packaging for the zen this arrived yesterday Wednesday and we should be able to track this packet with RM. I will let you know if they repair or replace with vouchers. My advice is not to use currys whateverhappens cover as they do not seem interested in small item,s such as a zen.

I'm not holding my breath for an improvement in the attitude of Curry's.

your other option had you asked would have been to leave it at the store and be picked up from there (you can obtain a repair docket which is your proof they have the item). however what i would have suggested in this instance is record the date you report the fault obtain paperwork if you can and if it isn't sorted within the 21 days then ring whatever happens and ask for it to be wrote off :)