Littlewoods Debt

kacisnanna
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help?? I sent a cca request to ittlewoods way back in july 2007. They did not comply so sent them a non compliance letter for which there was also no reply. I then received letters and statements adding £24 each time form debt collectors called NDR. I sent them a cca request also and had no reply. Then in October received a letter from a dca called phoenix. Sent them a cca reqquest and recieved a reply early november saying that they had asked their clients for the requested documents and would be back in touch. Nothing more hears untill today when i get a demand from another dca called debt managers scotland. What shouls I do?? Does any one have any letters i can send them to get them off my back??

I will get your post moved to the appropriate forum, you will get more help there. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Can anyone help?? I sent a cca request to ittlewoods way back in july 2007. They did not comply so sent them a non compliance letter for which there was also no reply. I then received letters and statements adding £24 each time form debt collectors called NDR. I sent them a cca request also and had no reply. Then in October received a letter from a dca called phoenix. Sent them a cca reqquest and recieved a reply early november saying that they had asked their clients for the requested documents and would be back in touch. Nothing more hears untill today when i get a demand from another dca called debt managers scotland. What shouls I do?? Does any one have any letters i can send them to get them off my back??

Hi kacisnanna,

can i just check what debt managers have had to say for themselves?

the letter i referred to on another thread is a very specific one which deals with very narrow issues.

however i have around 60 letters on file so im sure i have one which will fit,but it depends on what they have said

Hi it is really just a demand fro payment. It says Urgent Final Demand the your debt is over due for payment, settlement is required now court action may be taken etc the usual stuff. I thought that as i had sent cca requests to littlewoods, NDR and Phoenix that they could not pass on to any one else

Is that the first communication you have had from them?

have they sent you any letters saying that they have been assigned the debt?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/114685-alf-littlewoods.html

have a read through Alfs thread, he has just got rid of Debt Managers with my help it may be informative for you

Hi Kacisnana

If you have a read of my thread it might make a bit of sense I'm in a very similar situation too

Click here: Caz V Littlewoods - The Consumer Forums :D

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Hi debt passed to Moorcroft. Sent cca request and got letter back 2 weeks ago saying no cca available and they agreed that the debt would be unenforceable through the courts.. Received another letter today saying that i had defaukted on the agreed payments and unless the outstanding payment was received by return of post legal action may be take. What will I do now. They have already said no cca is available. Shouls I write and say that debt should be returnrd to original creditor. Help!!!!!!

did you agree to a repayment plan?

You can write and say you want the acc passed back to littlewoods as Moorcroft have admitted no cca is available, enclose a copy of the letter.

See what they say then.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi

Write back and point out that there is no signed CCA for this account and as such this account is in dispute , something along these lines ( amend to suit your own circumstances) :

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

I must admit that I am rather puzzled as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the **original creditor/DCA** and has been since DATE 2007.

Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Data Protection Act 1998

My last letter from **original creditor/DCA** was DATE and they informed me that there was no original signed credit agreement ( amment to suit )

As **original creditor/DCA** are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request, OFT Collection Guidelines, I consider this to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be seen as unlawful and harassment.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the **original creditor/DCA** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as **New DCA** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If **New DCA** chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that any continued pursuit is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

if they turn up just tell them to leave or you will call the police.

also l would just sit and wait and see what Moorcoft comes up with.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 1 month later...

well then u need to report them to your local TS.

You also need to report them to the OFT and advise who ever is chasing u that you May sue them for harassement unless they start to comply with your letters within 7 days of them recieving the letter.