Egg Ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all...

Not sure if anyone can help or not but i am having problems claiming back PPI with EGG...

I have received all the documents back and i took a loan out for £4385 with PPI at £893.15...

Now i have read through all the documents they have sent me etc and they sent me a CD that i have listened too in which i am convinced i was mis sold PPI.. However, EGG differ and my only choice is now to make a claim, however, i havent a clue how much for as i have paid the loan off early so i dont know how much PPI i should be claiming back???

Any help appreciated as i cant file a claim without an exact amount can i?

Hello Bmi,

To calculate the amount that you want refunding,, there is certain information that you need to know.

1. ppi premium

2. the interest applied to the ppi

3. any refund/rebate of ppi/ppi interest knocked off the balance when you settled the loan early.

This lack of information does frustrate many people, because it holds up any legal action that they are contemplating. The Companies know this and are a bit liberal with this information.

If you don't know and they wont tell you, possibly claim the whole amount they charged plus the 8% statutory interest and mention that this amount may change, when the defendant provides you with this information.

Any other thoughts/comments on this please.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

cheers hells...

think i will do that... do you think its best to do the claim online or down at my local court?

Hello bmi,

It is best in my opinion to issue a N1 at your local court, The Poc maybe lengthy if you are covering all bases, and MCOL is a bit restrictive with the wordage.

Take your time doing your poc, there is no rush to do this, cause if you get it wrong, it costs money to amend it. Read around the stickies all the legislation is there. Your can post it up for comments. Your choice.:-D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Bmi,

To calculate the amount that you want refunding,, there is certain information that you need to know.

1. ppi premium

2. the interest applied to the ppi

3. any refund/rebate of ppi/ppi interest knocked off the balance when you settled the loan early.

This lack of information does frustrate many people, because it holds up any legal action that they are contemplating. The Companies know this and are a bit liberal with this information.

If you don't know and they wont tell you, possibly claim the whole amount they charged plus the 8% statutory interest and mention that this amount may change, when the defendant provides you with this information.

Any other thoughts/comments on this please.

I'm in the same position with a couple of loans that i had with them, I hope you don't mind me jumping on. How then would you work out the actual refund with that information? I have the information but don't know what to do with it. thanks