In need of advice pleeeez

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this is my first post so pleeeez bare with me! hoping its in the right place?

Can any1 give their advice: CCA'd Yorkshire Bank,they replied with a copy of my original application form (that turned into an envelope when moistened!) This had been tampered with after I'd signed it: my income had been crossed out and they'd added an extra £200,the PPI box was ticked on my behalf, the expenditure was altered to include £300 car costs-I dont drive! lol also the bank account number(I bank with them too) is incorrect. After joining Consumer Action Forums(you people are brill sharing you're experiences and knowledge to beginners like myself) I complained all the above excluding the account number querie (I'm hoping this may be the winning bullet!) they replied after exactly 6wks saying that their responce to my complaint was not upheld ??? also I then heard nothing for 2wks then today I recieved a letter from Jeremy Suttcliffe saying they were commencing legal proceeding.

Any advice will be truly appreciated:)

ok....if they have tampered with it then there could be serious consequences, can you scan/photo the document, cross out all the personal details and post it on here ?....if you're not sure use the free service from photobucket.com....let the experts take a look at it....