I give up I reall do

summer30

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After 9 months of trying to tell HSBC my circumstances they just keep sending me letters saying sorry about your circumstances we cannot do anything, or please ring us so we can go through an SOA with you which I have already sent, every time I send them something that every other creditor accepts they wont

Thier like an annoying parrot that keeps repeating itself, sooner it goes to DCA's the better.

Except the overdraft of course, they ignore all the letters i send asking for an update on my complaint and the amount has now risen to £500 charges and interest in 8 months.

Sorry for the pointless rant its just doing my head in

Hi, Summer,

I really don't think you want things to go to a DCA if you can help it.

Have you considered doing your DMP through someone like the citizens advice bureau, and letting their trained agents take the strain off you a little? Lots of banks are more likely to accept offeres through one of the free debt advisors / charities?

Have you also considered starting your charge reclaim? And possibly applying for an injunction to prevent them adding more charges?

also, have you got a parachute bank account, in case HBOS decide to take your wages / benefit without warning you?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

I already have a few debts with DCA's so not worried about their tactics etc and my credit history is already ruined.

Ive set up my own dmp and dealing with it myself as I didnt feel i was kept up to date with the the company that did my DMP, they also didnt have up to date statements etc and felt it was a false sense of security not knowing.

I want to make a claim but at the moment things are very tight and Ive not had spare money to do so, but will as soon as I can scrape soemthing together.

I have another account, so basically thier just adding charges to an account I dont use,

thanks for your advice though