BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3692 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I cancelled my direct debit as I am going on a debt management program

PTP have been informed of this and will have received offers and all the usual communication. I phoned the bank a few days after cancelling the dd only to find PTP had set up another direct debit without my authorisation, what should I do regarding this ?

I cancelled my direct debit as I am going on a debt management program

PTP have been informed of this and will have received offers and all the usual communication. I phoned the bank a few days after cancelling the dd only to find PTP had set up another direct debit without my authorisation, what should I do regarding this ?

I would email them (PTP) and advise them that you do not authorise this and that you will be taken this matter up with the OFT. I would write to my bank and tell them that under no circumstances should a DD be set up again for them as they are doing this without your authorisation