Voice messages from Cabot financial

Aceman1970

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, new to the site today so apologies if this is going over old ground.

I've been receiving calls to my mobile for the past couple of months asking me to call back on one of two numbers. The calls go direct to my voicemail therefore I have to pay to retrieve them from 901. I've run a search on the internet and one of the numbers definately routes to Cabot Financial. To my knowledge, I have no debt nor have I defaulted on any credit or store cards.

Has anybody else had this problem and how do I go about stopping it without revealing my address etc.

I've contacted Cabot giving only my mobile number but they deny that the number is stored in their system, since then I've had 2 further calls.

Any help would be appreciated

You could contact your mobile phone network provider and see if you can get call barring on Cabot's number for incoming calls to your mobile.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

All depends what type of mobile you have!! I have a pda type phone which is run by windows mobile 6 and i have a program called Call Firewall and you can blacklist numbers so if a number calls that is blacklisted it will be rejected and you can also reject anonymous calls amongst other things.

It is a really good little program.