homebuy tv

horsemad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i purchased a tv off of these people and now instead of finishing my account next year i been told my payments were reduced without my agreement and now i have to pay for a further 3yrs, i been charged 1163.00 gbp for maintenance vouchers incase the tv breaks down i have never used these they also act as an insurance incase we cant pay the loan back in two yrs they say i have only paid just over a 1,000 pound this company is a total mess no wonder they went into liquidation i refuse to pay anymore until someone explains to me who gave them the right to reduce my payments to double the payback time can anyone advise please

Guest grizzleguts

Hi an agreement for credit is set between yourself and the original company, they cannot change the agreement, without first giving you 1 months notice in writting.

Seeing it is a credit agreement, I would do a CCA request (this is asking for a copy of the original agreement), if they cannot supply the copy of the original agreement, they would not be able to enforce the agreement in a court of law (see the posts on the Consumer credit act).