HFO - Urgent advise required!!!!

ak27

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For those of you who have had dealings with this DCA my hearts go out to you.

It all started with me back in November.

They have tried everything possible, calling me 10 times a day, hurling abuse at me from with held numbers then calling straight back on a registered number being nice as pie for me to threaten them, have even contacted my parents from the original address they obtained from Morgan Stanley telling them unless they pay my debt off for me they were going to black list the address (I'm a married man with a child so you could imagine what my parents were like when one of the agents called to say I hadn't turned up for work [pretending to be my supervisor and requesting my personal details] absolutely horrified)

I am not a nasty person by any mean but I will do what I can to destroy this company, what ever it takes (I kid you not) these people need to be stopped.

I have done all the necessary (CCA, S.A.R, Harassment letter, filed complaint with OFT etc etc) conversations have been so heated with them even though everything was to be noted in writing that I have had to hold myself back from heading to their office in Wimbledon for a face to face - surprise surprise they would not have been able to see me)

It appears that the Two company directors are also directors of many other shady businesses along the same line - so should you get a call from Roxburghe Ltd then you are dealing with the same people. Any of you that have had dealing with Turnbull Rutherford then again you are dealing with the same company (claim to be a solicitors operating from exactly the same address as HFO) Illegal?

I haven't heard anything from them now since December but dread the post each morning as I suspect I will be receiving a court summons at some point.

the debt was from a Morgan Stanley Credit Card for £6000 and I did receive a reply in regards to the CCA letter and believe it or not it was the signed credit agreement dating back to 2003.

where do i stand now?

If anybody out there has gone to court vs HFO please could you let me know how you got on?

Thanks for the help in advance

Hi, Akas.

There's a thread here that might be of some interest to you...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/121639-hfo-services-urgent-help.html

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert