Clearing Halifax mortgage arrears

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The sort code and account number I use refers to the same account as my roll number. Not certain whether I got it from their internet banking site or from a letter or statement. I quote my roll number as reference but that is not necessary.

For a few months, I was just going into a Halifax local agency and saying "I want this money paid into this account", handing over some cash along with the roll number written on a scrap of paper.

Halifax (current accounts, credit card, old mortgage, secured loan)

thread here

MBNA (three credit cards)

thread here

firstdirect (a current account, two mortgage accounts, old loans, old credit card)

they've sold my current account. thread here.

Royal Mail

Claim issued by former employer Royal Mail, thread here.

I counterclaimed and won. They paid in full.

I don't like talking to them either - especially when I forgot my password and she was rude to me. Havn't bothered since. Have you thought of on-line banking or (if you dislike that) for years Halifax have had a service whereby you can pay bills etc via the cash machines. I pay several this way. It has to be set up via your local branch initially but you can then go to the cash dispenser and specify which account/amount you want to transfer the money too. It leaves you account instantly and you get a printed receipt. It takes a few days to reach some recipients but I would imagine an internal transfer like mortgage payment would be sooner.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL