Hubby Vs Natwest

leanne Mccall
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Lula,

No doubt I'll be emailing for alot of advise. Caro was brilliant with my case last year. At the end of the claim even though I was so stressed out, I missed this site it was such a good help and give brilliant advise!!!!.

Leanne

Best of luck, leanne. They still haven't replied to my SAR yet! Still, you've won one already so you know the ropes - and the old rope they think they can fob you off with :D

:p Wanting out of the red and into the pink! :p

If I've been nice please tip my scales. If I've been naughty, tip 'em twice! ;)

CURRENTLY CAGGING -

NatWest Bank - no response to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), 40 days passed

Natwest CC - no response to CCA, 12+30 days passed. Calls continue, I ignore.

Sainsburys CCs x 2 - Current T&Cs rec'd in response to CCA request. Letter sent re lack of prescribed terms. Calls continue, mobile set to auto ignore.

Capital One - Copy application form rec'd in response to CCA. Letter sent re lack of prescribed terms. Standard final response received. Calls continue, I ignore.

Thanks Lula,

No doubt I'll be emailing for alot of advise. Caro was brilliant with my case last year. At the end of the claim even though I was so stressed out, I missed this site it was such a good help and give brilliant advise!!!!.

Leanne

LOL I know what you mean, it is very addictive isnt it :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just a question I need answering please?. I just across a charge put on my Hubby's acct in 2002 which stes a charge of £435.00 from "PLP PREMIUM". Has anyone come across this charge before or even what it stands for?.

Thanks Lea :confused:

Hi again,

Need a question answering to clarify my confusion pls. As well as the above question I need answering TOMTERM8 can you please confirm what a overdraft case is per your message on another cag users thread. My husband's acct is a gold account does that mean it will be stayed?.

Thanks

Leanne

Leanne, if your husband has an advantage gold account it will almost certainly be stayed at this moment in time.

I've asked Tom to take a look at the above post for you. :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi again,

Need a question answering to clarify my confusion pls. As well as the above question I need answering TOMTERM8 can you please confirm what a overdraft case is per your message on another cag users thread. My husband's acct is a gold account does that mean it will be stayed?.

Thanks

Leanne

If you are reclaiming charges on a consumer overdraft, then the case will almost certainly be stayed.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update received a response from Natwest from the LBA I sent. Same old jargon that my claim for bank charges have been logged with them and as soon as a decision has been made with OFT, they will look at my compliant, blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!. Anyway, will be starting court proceedings this week, I might as well get in the queque, hopefully get some money back in the next couple of years.

Leanne