Hello All...help needed..H Cohen...and what a brilliant site!

myalterego

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have received a letter yesterday from the dreaded howard cohen, regarding a house of fraser card I took out, due to being unwell, not working, I fell behind on the storecard monthly payments., however i asked for a stop on interest etc, and they said they will pass it onto relevant people

the letter says you have failed to maintain payments in accordance with the judgement order, it says they have to issue an instruction for an order to attend court for questioning

Now having read trough some threads on here, I sent them, by recorded post a request for cca today

the claim is for £470, my limit was £300 so i know they have stuck on charges...can anyone advise me what to do from here

I accept i owe it...but I`m not paying rip off merchants

Guest louis wu

Hello and welcome

If you have made a cca request, then they have 12 days to supply a copy. If after a further 30 days they have still failed to supply a copy, then the debt is unenforcable, until such time they do supply it.

There is a lot of info on the site regarding CCA's, an I suggest you spend some time lookin at various threads and learning what the process entails, after all, it's all just waiting time now, and the more you learn about this, the easier it will be for you.

good luck

louis