contempt of court

lizzy1711

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe both a solictor and the claimant are in contempt of court by false witness staements CPR rule 32.14, I do have evidance, how do bring this to the attention of the courts and will they act on it HELP NEEDED Urgently

Hello Lizzy

Can you tell us a bit more about your case please?. Don't put up any names though etc, just what you have found out.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

the solicitor has stated that something had not happen then, a day before the application was filed with his witness statement, a letter was produced that it had and further documents prove this after disclosure. he never informed the courts or changed his statement. He stopped acting 2 months later and another solicitor is acting now. the claimant said he had give an amount around a certain date, now that amount has changed and evidance as to how the money was paid. and in his first statement did not give all the facts. thanks

Well, I guess you would normally write a letter to the court, outlining your suspicions, and asking if the judge can investigate it further.

Contempt of court would be almost impossible to prove against a soliciter... who would always write something to the effect that he is writing the report according to what the claimant has told him.

It is slightly easier to prove against a claimant, but you would have to show that they were actually knowingly lying to the court, and not merely mistaken. this would be hard to do.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

at the end of the solicitors statement it says "I believe the facts which are stated in this witness statetment are true" signed by the solicitor. We had a letter dated a day before his statement was filed at court it stated that something had been disposed of ( he marked the letter without predice and stated in that letter they were going to file for summarry judgement which his witness statement supported), in his witness statement he said it had not. We have also now seen an invoice which quite clearly shows the date of sale was before filing.

you'll have to be more specific. It's too vague.

at the end of the solicitors statement it says "I believe the facts which are stated in this witness statetment are true" signed by the solicitor. We had a letter dated a day before his statement was filed at court it stated that something had been disposed of ( he marked the letter without predice and stated in that letter they were going to file for summarry judgement which his witness statement supported), in his witness statement he said it had not. We have also now seen an invoice which quite clearly shows the date of sale was before filing.

Well, you can write a letter to the court with evidence you have obtained... and see what the judge decides.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• 3 weeks later...

If the claimant is a g-man don't bother wasting your time!!! In my case evidence routinely wnet missing from Court files, the Police refused to even investigate and i even tried writing to the Judge to make sure vital CCTV footage wasn't destroyed again!!!

Took no notice!!! To cut a ong story short, i nearly got murdered and was made homeless and lost everything!!! Now i cana't even get a bank account!!!! SUICIDE IS YOUR BEST OPTION!!!

if you want my story just email me!!!!