Conkers ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Spacehopper, no never heard of them, but with the wealth of expertise available on CAG you will be able to do it yourself and get back ALL of your money.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi all,

Any thoughts on a company called Conkers, acting on my behalf to get PPI back from Welcome.

The more I read through some threads, the more I lose confidence in doing it myself.

Ta

Hello spacehopper,

Now why oh why, would you wish to pay someone else part of your refund.

These companies we call them ambulance chasers, they prey on people who have already been preyed on. They will only do the same as you can do.

The process is

Get your information Sent a SAR

Once you know the amount

Send your preliminary letter asking for it back, give them 14days

Send your letter before action, give them 14days

If negative or no response, court or Fos.

You will be given lots of help and support throught the process, by lots of caggers at different stages of the process and they wont ask for any of your refund. Maybe just a click of their scales as a thanks.

Come on and join the club and you give them a run for your money:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Conkers are aligned to Brunel Franklin and are No Win No Fee ambulance chasers. The information available on this website is free to use so why let another company take a cut of your winnings?

Hey Spacehopper,

I can understand your thoughts on using an outside company. Some of the fights on here seem to go on for ages, get nasty and the lenders dont play fair.

But listen you have been ripped off once already, why get your money back just to give some of it away again?

The only people paying should be the lenders. So, until a company comes along who will get you money back for FREE, diy is the best option and you have tons of resources and people you can talk with for help.

I hear you all loud and clear !:)

I'm with you guys, and I WILL get my money back. I need just one more boost ....

I've been charged a staggering £1600 PPI, and the only reason I took it because I was told it help my application as my credit rating was so poor. More than enough justification for claimimg it back. But surely it comes down to my word against theirs ?

I hear you all loud and clear !:)

I'm with you guys, and I WILL get my money back. I need just one more boost ....

I've been charged a staggering £1600 PPI, and the only reason I took it because I was told it help my application as my credit rating was so poor. More than enough justification for claimimg it back. But surely it comes down to my word against theirs ?

Hello Spacehopper,

You will need to read around the sticky for the legislation of what is right and what is wrong. Under the misrepresentation act the onus is on them to prove they did not mis-sell it to you:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW